The 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 23, 2024.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

06. 136. (75) [3|0] [H46] Kato Shiho{+9,0}, 9 (+6)
    07. 179. (79) [2|0] [H46] Matsuda Konoka{+6,0}, 6(+5)
    11. 209. (263) [1|0] [H46] Hamagishi Hiyori{+4,0}, 4 (+4)
    14. 209. (---) [2|0] [S46] Nakashima Yuzuki{+4,0}, 4 (+3)
    16. 117. (---) [2|0] [H46] Yamashita Haruka{+11,0}, 11 (+2)
    17. 149. (54) [2|0] [H46] Tomita Suzuka{+8,0}, 8(+2)
    18. 272. (350) [1|0] [H46] Watanabe Rina{+1,0}, 1 (+1)
    19. 125. (88) [3|0] [S46] Kobayashi Yui{+10,0}, 10 (+1)
    20. 272. (303) [1|0] [H46] Konishi Nanami{+1,0}, 1 (+1)

I didn't notice Nakashima Yuzuki already appeared on the 2nd batch of ranking. That's how casual I am about this group. Well, I guess she's now my favorite from Sakurazaka46 after Kobayashi Yui graduated. To be honest, I like Nakashima because she reminds me of a member from another group who already graduated. But there are other things to like about her. I think she's a beauty, talks well, and is good at variety. Kobayashi was the last member from the original Keyakizaka46 that I like. They're the only two members on my list.

Matsuda Konoka, I feel is an overall genuine good girl. That's the best I could describe her. She's a reliable senior member. She sings quite well. I'm happy to hear about the release of her photobook. One of my wish to be center hopefully this year. Tomita Suzuka, the variety girl. What more can I say about her. I would like to see more of these two singing together, but they seem to have already forgotten about their unit.

Kato Shiho is my longest no.1 favorite Hinatazaka46 member. That's until someone took that top spot (my last from Hinatazaka not yet revealed). But she's always one of the best for me and I'm glad she has lasted this long. Yamashita Haruka is probably the first member of their generation to catch my attention. She's pretty, cute, and an airhead which adds to her charm. I think.

That's about it for now. I'm quite glad none of my purple army have appeared yet. I needed to double-check just to be sure I didn't miss anyone again.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    07. 105. (114) [4|0] [STU] Ishida Chiho{+12,0}, 12

My STU-oshi and indeed my highest-ranked SG member. She had another very good year last year with a second A-side solo center ('Iki wo Suru Kokoro') and with Yumirin graduating she's become the most popular member of the group.

149. (68) [3|0] [SKE] Ego Yuna{+8,0}, 8

My SKE-oshi who graduated at the very end of last year but I wasn't too surprised, she'd been in the group for 12 years and I've been following her since her first A-side which was 'Coquettish Juutai Chuu' in 2015. Her first post-grad solo single 'Hajimaru' is due for release this week and I wish her every success with it. What's great for me is that she'll be having a commemorative HS event at HMV Shibuya while I'm in Japan and having met her back in 2018 she'll become the first 48G nember who I'll have met at HS both before and after graduation. :)

11. 117. (88) [2|0] [HKT] Jitoe Nene{+11,0}, 11

And now finally for today my HKT-oshi who is definitely now an A-side regular and who early last year released one of my all-time favourite PBs by a 48G member. I hope very much that she'll get an A-side center position before long.

• Like Like x 1
  3. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    251. (217) [1|0] [H46] Ushio Sarina {+2,0}, 2

I forgot to add her last time but happy graduation, Sarina! <3 always the sweetest girl

149. (303) [1|0] [H46] Ishizuka Tamaki {+8,0}, 8

TAMAKIII GENKII NO TENKIIIIIIIII

149. (275) [2|0] [NMB] Ishida Yuumi {+8,0}, 8

My forever NMB oshi! I'm glad she got a good increase!

136. (190) [2|0] [H46] Morimoto Marie {+9,0}, 9

clinically insane (but my favorite Hinata 3ki!)

117. (---) [2|0] [H46] Yamashita Haruka {+11,0}, 11

Haruharu! I'm glad she's a senbatsu member now! She's my 4ki oshi and I think she's the funniest 4ki!

105. (50) [2|0] [S46] Tamura Hono {+12,0}, 12

see signature for honyo honyo

105. (138) [3|0] [SKE] Tani Marika {+12,0}, 12

My very last SKE oshi. Thank you for all the wonderful and goofy memories <3

8 members left and there's a few I'm really surprised got high rankings. It makes me super happy!

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    10. Kawagoe Saaya (+4)
    Ah, Saaya. I had such high hopes for you. I hope she finds a way to sing and play guitar after grad, though I'll admit I have really followed her closely enough to know what she's up to.
    11. Nagatomo Ayami (+4)
    Ayamin seems to be a very reliable young woman, with a fun sense of humour when she lets it loose. She's grown on me a lot through stage performances and interactions with my top members over the last few years. Her bullet-pointed mobame are certainly different lol.
    16. Yabuki Nako (+2)
    My favourite of the NakoMiku pair since forever, initially probably just due to her facial features, but I grew to admire her directness and personality. Loved her singing in Produce48 but didn't really follow what came after. Seems like she's doing okay now after graduation.

Now I can ignore every colour except pink, "yay!"

5. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    251. (---) [1|0] [SKE] Morimoto Kurumi{+2,0},2
    Super duper cute, has been working her butt off being present in a performance almost every single week, sometimes multiple shows in a single week, she's not just a pretty face! All of that she shares with two NMB members I voted for. One is the next reveal, the other hasn't shown up yet.

209. (350) [3|0] [NMB] Sakamoto Risa{+4,0}, 4

I gave her +1. She definitely goes harder than Kurumin on the whole idols should be always smiling thing, but works just as hard, even filling in for a Kenkyuusei at a KKS performance when she's already a promoted member!

179. (---) [2|0] [NMB] Yoshimi Ayane{+6,0},6

Showroom exemplar and pianist extraordinaire, my, how fast you are growing!
    I gave her +1.

179. (---) [1|0] [SKE] Omura Anzu{+6,0}, 6

I haven't seen Anzu in as many performances as Kurumin, but she has performed with the teams (I think not Team E yet though) and, ofc being a Kenkyuusei, with the KKS as well like Kurumin. She's got them dancing moves.

136. (350) [1|0] [HKT] Eguchi Kokoha{+9,0},9

Wow, I'm amazed I'm the only one who voted for the Kokoface. Already in Senbatsu, one of the newcomers that gives me solace over the demise of Team TII (undisputed best team in 48g history, don't @ me)

105. (---) [5|0] [AKB] Kubo Hinano{+12,0}, 12

Enjoy her at the theater, enjoy her flip-flopping on her catchphrase, enjoyed knowing what she said during the competition with 17ki (thanks sub team), enjoy her.
    I gave her +4.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Unironically, true, as I noted in my "mandatory explanation" for the vote:
    @wlerin did already mention:
    This alone stinks and sucks, so is anyone still going to wonder, why I dropped her from +7 to -4 within one year?

Doing a quick comparison:
    Code:
    07. Tanaka Miku (+5)     105. (23) [3|0] [HKT] Tanaka Miku{+12,0}, 12
    09. Nara Miharu (+4)     209. (327) [1|0] [NGT] Nara Miharu{+4,0}, 4
    13. Kosaka Nao (+3)      117. (127) [2|0] [H46] Kosaka Nao{+11,0}, 11
    14. Satsuki Aika (+3)    194. (127) [2|0] [NMB] Satsuki Aika{+5,0}, 5
    16. Unjo Hirona (+2)     105. (41) [4|0] [HKT] Unjo Hirona{+12,0}, 12
    18. Jonishi Rei (+1)     251. (248) [2|0] [NMB] Jonishi Rei{+2,0}, 2
    20. Kamimura Hinano (+1) 209. (85) [2|0] [H46] Kamimura Hinano{+4,0}, 4

8/24, two thirds of my votes went to top100, nice. Including the negatives...

Bottom 10 is mostly fillers for me, this is how the other Hinatazaka got in - for nice PB in recent years. Well, apart from Aika, all these girls did worthwhile gravure... including infamous Lee S. The goal anyway was to pump with points these few that still matter to me enough to continue voting.

7. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    149. (275) [3|0] [NGT] Kawagoe Saaya{+8,0}, 8
    I wanted to give at least 1 vote to each group (except NMB because I gave up), so I gave +1 to Saaya. I started paying attention to her when the group started rebuilding after the Mahohon scandal. I think her position in the singles didn't really reflect her popularity and potential, But I guess the group is doomed and I don't blame her for leaving.

105. (41) [4|0] [HKT] Unjo Hirona{+12,0}, 12

I gave Nappi +5 as my all time favorite HKT member. I loved both of the singles she got to center and after the team shuffle, she made me focus a lot in team H because I liked her and Aki a lot. I think she gave a different style to the group and I enjoyed her a lot. Sad to see her go though...

179. (176) [1|0] [HKT] Toyonaga Aki{+6,0}, 6
    Only me again... Aki was my original favorite 4th gen member for a while and now again. I think she is doing a great job as captain of team H an pillar of HKT. I also like her photography and is something that I got to enjoy a lot lately too.

149. (205) [1|0] [SKE] Kumazaki Haruka{+8,0}, 8
    This. Doesn't make. sense. She was always my favorite SKE member, I really thought she was more popular, since she has been front member since like 2020 and centers team E's new stage. but I also feel like she is the kind of member that a lot of people like/respect but not enough to actually vote?

136. (---) [1|0] [HKT] Ichimura Airi{+9,0}, 9
    As I mentioned before, HKT grew a lot on me the last year and that led me to meet a lot of members who were more theater or new in Senbatsu. Aichi is hilarious. I love her as an MC, but I also think she is working really hard as a performer. I was very impressed about her being the second member in performing Itoshisa no accel.

125. (190) [1|0] [H46] Kawata Hina{+10,0}, 10
    My original Hinatazaka oshimen was Miho. After her graduation I kept Kagechan as favorite, but Hina grew a lot on me. Also, last year she got to center maybe the best idol song of the year to me: garasu mado ga yogoreteru, which I still see as a way of showing that the group can do more than just cute songs.

8. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Yes, same here!
    Last year the earliest we got with younger gen was Kokko and Yukitan at #205 with 9 pts and 4 and 3 voters respectively.

This time the earliest name to show up is ChanHina (Kubo Hinano) at #105 with 12 pts and 5 voters!
    [​IMG]
    She has great visuals even among her genmates, for sure she'll get more magazine jobs this year!

Well she kinda delivered through the off-shot: [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

For yesterday, 4 of my votes appeared!

136. (275) [3|0] [NMB] Tatsumoto Yayoi {+9,0}, 9

I gave her 2 points! I've been liking Yayoi since NMB 8th gen's debut around two years ago. I find her really cute, funny and entertaining, especially in Sports Kingdom (I love this show!). She's a member that I enjoy watching in shows and on stage. She's refreshing <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

(Very random video [hehe])

125. (---) [2|0] [NMB] Ikeda Tenna {+10,0}, 10

I gave her 1 point! She's one of my 2 favorites in NMB's 9th gen. I got to know her in 2023 when she debuted and she directly got my attention! She kinda has the "gyaru" style just like Sakatan who's my favorite NMB member but I feel like it's even more the case with Tenna (maybe because Sakatan use less make-up and dress more normally compared to her debut lol). Tenna also has a specific fashion sense and I love it! I also like her personality, she's funny. and she has quite a deep voice which makes her stand out when she talks or when she sings. There are a lot of things that make her different than others haha. I love that ^^

01.jpg

105. (---) [4|0] [NMB] Aobara Yuka {+12,0}, 12

I gave her 3 points! She's pretty much my favorite for NMB's 9th gen. She's just so entertaining and cute! Like really really cute, it's her manners and the way she speaks, and everything she does lol. I find her personality very unique, I don't think there's any other member who's like this. She's weird but in a really cute way, she's perfect to be an idol! and she also makes nice updates online like everytime I check her IG, she has some IG stories with a video, picture, a song etc. She also makes the effort to have caption in english. and everytime I watch a show with her, I know she's going to be fun and cute. She did her dog emotions imitation like 20 times and it's still adorable lol. She's great! I'm glad that 4 people voted for her ;w;

105. (---) [5|0] [AKB] Kubo Hinano {+12,0}, 12

I gave her 5 points! She's my highest ranked for AKB KKS (17th/18th gens). when 18th gen debuted, she was one of the members who got my interest, but I didn't know who I liked the most. then I started to like Hinano more and more, surprisingly it's when I saw her perform in UNLAME that I noticed how great she is... it's probably because she gets important parts and some center position in their songs. So I saw that she performs very well, she has a good voice (I love her voice!), and she looks great!! I guess it was worth it for me that UNLAME exists, just for this lol. I also like her in the Girls Drive song/performance. She also did some photoshoots and she looks pretty, she has potential to be a model. Somehow she became my favorite from her generation and right now she's my favorite from AKB's new gens overall. I'm a bit surprised that she's the lowest ranked among all the KKS but I guess it had to be someone >.< I'll keep supporting her and I think she can have a bright future in the group <3

03.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Ranks 100-51 are now up :)

11. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Honestly somewhat surprised that, apart from me, six other people voted for Yukitan and three other people voted for OkaHina. I know Hina still isn’t super well liked by some, and I got the impression there weren’t a lot of people paying attention to Yukitan. Good to see some support.

I’d be very interested in hearing the reasoning behind giving Eriko a negative vote.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    02. 74. (---) [4|0] [AKB] Narita Kohina {+17,0}, 17

I was really hesitating between Kohi and the member who's third on my list, but ended up ranking Kohi higher due to her singing skills. Love her Mizukagami performance (18th gen reveal) and her "Stoic na Bigaku" duo with Sora in the KKS stage. Hopefully she'll get more confident on stage while dancing, and gets to be a part of senbatsu someday.

07. 105. (---) [3|0] [AKB] Nagatomo Ayami {+12,0}, 12

I have a soft spot for her as a member of the same gen as Zukky. Haven't been following her that closely, but was really happy to see her in Colorcon's senbatsu.

63. (64) [7|1] [AKB] Hashimoto Eriko {+23,-3}, 20

For some reason she reminds me of the already-graduated Hattsu and her comedic timing & expressions. Looking forward to her future in AKB.

74. (27) [3|0] [SKE] Hayashi Mirei {+17,0}, 17

My SKE-oshi whom I found when she centered Ano Koro two years ago. Happy that she's been in senbatsu so far, and hopefully she'll get to center a single again.

99. (88) [3|0] [AKB] Shimoguchi Hinana {+14,0}, 14

Hinana could always make me smile - loved her for it!

60. (95) [7|0] [AKB] Iwatate Saho {+21,0}, 21

One of my favourite senpai members in AKB right now. Never get tired of her catchphrase, haha.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    The biggest share of mine showed up:
    60 +21 01. Akimoto Manatsu (+15)
    63 +20 02. Sasaki Kumi (+10)
    52 +24 03. Yumiki Nao (+9)
    84 +16 06. Takemoto Yui (+6)
    88 +15 08. Koike Minami (+5)
    55 +23 16. Sugawara Satsuki (+2)
    84 +16 19. Fujiyoshi Karin (+1)

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

02. 88. (58) [3|0] [N46] Ioki Mao{+15,0}, 15(+10) - Her voice is soothing so I love it when she sings. She will probably be the reason I continue following Nogizaka after my favorite member/s graduates.
    06. 136. (75) [3|0] [H46] Kato Shiho{+9,0}, 9 (+6)
    07. 179. (79) [2|0] [H46] Matsuda Konoka{+6,0}, 6(+5)
    09. 88. (105) [4|0] [N46] Tomisato Nao{+15,0}, 15(+4) - Can't have Mao without Nao. So cute but I can almost see a gorgeous lady in a year or two.
    10. 55. (64) [5|0] [N46] Ichinose Miku{+23,0}, 23(+4) - Girl with a sweet smile but also dangerous. Kidding aside, I believe she's someone reliable. Though it's hard to see it now with her crazy antics. When the time comes, I can see her play a big role in the group.
    11. 209. (263) [1|0] [H46] Hamagishi Hiyori{+4,0}, 4 (+4)
    12. 74. (27) [5|0] [N46] Hayashi Runa{+17,0}, 17(+3) - One the best singer of the group. Always a pleasure watching her perform whenever given the opportunity.
    13. 84. (46) [5|1] [N46] Iwamoto Renka{+21,-5}, 16 (+3) - My favorite kid from 3rd gen.
    14. 209. (---) [2|0] [S46] Nakashima Yuzuki{+4,0}, 4 (+3)
    16. 117. (---) [2|0] [H46] Yamashita Haruka{+11,0}, 11 (+2)
    17. 149. (54) [2|0] [H46] Tomita Suzuka{+8,0}, 8(+2)
    18. 272. (350) [1|0] [H46] Watanabe Rina{+1,0}, 1 (+1)
    19. 125. (88) [3|0] [S46] Kobayashi Yui{+10,0}, 10 (+1)
    20. 272. (303) [1|0] [H46] Konishi Nanami{+1,0}, 1 (+1)

I'm a bit surprised (happy of course) that a couple on my list haven't appeared yet. So what's left for me is my current favorite from Hinatazaka, a talented young girl from 5th, my 3 top favorites from 4th, and someone from 3rd.

15. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    I have a couple members ranked so far. I feel like a filthy casual that rest of my list is gonna be top 50 :whistle:

149. (158) [2|0] [NMB] Sakashita Mako {+8,0}, 8
    Looks like I was one of two people that voted for makochi! She caught my attention long ago during 8ki debut. A stubborn girl who gives it her all... Although recent news weren't so good, she still has a bright future ahead of her! So my affections for her culminated with my trip to Japan last year where I won a BII stage and got to see her perform! I was mega prepared with her uchiwa and penlight combo. She gave me a life lasting memory during miokuri too :p. I also got to meet her during hanashikai for nmb last single so... I don't this is stopping anytime soon :|

11. (275) [3|0] [NMB] Tatsumoto Yayoi {+9,0}, 9
    the funniest girl, yayoi for senbatsu! (good miokuri exp from her too!:approve:)

15. 105. (33) [4|0] [N46] Yoda Yuki {+12,0}, 12

No matter what happens, I'll always... :|

17. 194. (229) [2|0] [HKT] Mogami Nanaka {+5,0}, 5
    I always thought she was cute but everything changed when I saw her perform in Japan. She was breath taking on stage... it sounds a little shallow but I was literally almost about to faint :shock: (I was even holding penlight combo for a different girl that did not make this ranking!) Well yeah

19. 136. (75) [3|0] [H46] Kato Shiho {+9,0}, 9
    My original hiragana oshi... (neru notwithstanding) Loved her personality from the lost days of when I used to watch keyaki kankenai and hiragana oshi. Now a days I'm pretty removed from it but I still hold a place in my heart for her!

• Like Like x 2
  16. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Okahina voter here. My opinion really changed on her after seeing her come back from hiatus and the wonderful meguri meetings I've had with her. She's a sweetheart and she remembers the fans that appreciate her. I had to throw something for my 5ki oshi :)

88. (50) [6|2] [AKB] Mukaichi Mion {+22,-7}, 15

Always loved Mion so happy she got a good ranking.

84. (151) [4|0] [N46] Okamoto Hina {+16,0}, 16

*insert quote above here* Thank you for voting for the most underappreciated 5ki member!

74. (109) [5|0] [AKB] Muto Orin {+17,0}, 17

Tomu was my kami-oshi of modern AKB and Orin definitely fished me enough for her to be my current kami-oshi lmao the Christmas meet and greets I have with her every year are hilarious

68. (93) [2|0] [S46] Masumoto Kira {+19,0}, 19

Points up for the most insane Sakamichi member. Super funny and entertaining!

63. (127) [2|0] [HK46] Sasaki Kumi {+20,0}, 20

my current Hinata kami-oshi since the formation! KUMIIIIIIII I LOVE the coolest captain!

• Like Like x 1
  17. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Finally my Top started to appear.
    8 Today.

01. Member Name (+15)
    02. Member Name (+10)
    03. 74. (138) [3|1] [AKB] Suzuki Kurumi {+18,-1}, 17
    04. Member Name (+8)
    05. Member Name (+7)
    06. Member Name (+6)
    07. 63. (64) [7|1] [AKB] Hashimoto Eriko {+23,-3}, 20
    08. Member Name (+5)
    09. Member Name (+4)
    10. Member Name (+4)
    11. Member Name (+4)
    12. Member Name (+3)
    13. Member Name (+3)
    14. 60. (95) [7|0] [AKB] Iwatate Saho {+21,0}, 21
    15. 88. (205) [7|0] [AKB] Ota Yuki {+15,0}, 15
    16. 68. (176) [6|0] [AKB] Hatakeyama Nozomi {+19,0}, 19
    17. 74. (---) [4|0] [AKB] Narita Kohina {+17,0}, 17
    18. 74. (---) [7|0] [AKB] Kudo Kasumi {+17,0}, 17
    19. Member Name (+1)
    20. 88. (50) [6|2] [AKB] Mukaichi Mion {+22,-7}, 15

• Like Like x 3
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    15. 99. (144) [4|0] [SKE] Nomura Miyo {+14,0}, 14

Miyo is currently my second-favourite in SKE but I only really started to follow her properly after I met her last April at a Coming Flavor CD handover event at HMV Sakae when in our talk she showed interest in my visit to Japan and about my travelling from the UK. She's very pretty and also very tall, she had to bend a little under the top frame of the clear screen to talk to fans.

14. 84. (60) [3|0] [S46] Takemoto Yui {+16,0}, 16

My Saku-oshi who has a funny personality and a sweet smile. At long last she's had her first B-side center with 'Abura wo Sase!'.

88. (120) [3|0] [SKE] Suenaga Oka {+15,0}, 15

Now to my current favourite member of SKE since Egochan's graduation. Oochan has stood out for me for a number of years due to her talent and indeed I think she's the currently the most talented SG member in 48G. Back in January 2020 I enjoyed watching on video her solocon at TDC Hall and IMO she has deserved her center position in the two most recent SKE singles.

09. 59. (68) [4|0] [AKB] Sakaguchi Nagisa {+22,0}, 22

The first of my top 3 ex-Eitos to announce graduation last year. She has a very lively and friendly personality and I've enjoyed my online talks with her as well as the in-person one I had with her in Yokohama last year. I hope that she'll be very successful as a member of her new group LarmeR and that I can get to one of their performances in Tokyo when I'm there in a few weeks time.

As we're now down to the last 50 members to be announced here's my list so far:
    07. Ishida Chiho (+5)
    08. Ego Yuna (+5)
    09. Sakaguchi Nagisa (+4)
    10. Suenaga Oka (+4)
    11. Jitoe Nene (+4)
    14. Takemoto Yui (+3)
    15. Nomura Miyo (+2)
    16. Oki Yuka (+2)
    17. Deguchi Yuina (+2)
    18. Nibu Akari (+1)
    20. Fujisaki Miyu (+1)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

One for me today! I'll have 10 members in top 50.

52. (41) [10|0] [AKB] Chiba Erii {+24,0}, 24

I gave her 5 points! I think Erii had a great year in 2023. After centering HisaLip at the end of 2022 (I loved that single, including the b-sides), I believe she definitely became one of the most important members for the group right now... She's doing really good on social medias! and she works hard to always update. She also got to appear on some TV shows and that's great for her and for the group! But also, I noticed some things about her personality that I really appreciate. First, she is very humble. to promote her YouTube channel, she went on the streets to ask people to subscribe. Her goal was kinda low (I think it was 100 new subscribers) but she went viral on Twitter for it and gained around 10k new subscribers! I love that her effort was rewarded. it's almost like seeing AKB at their debut before they made it big... I didn't imagine that a current member who's doing pretty good too, would do this kind of promo. and I love this. AKB might still be extremely popular by name but we all know the members right now are not as popular as past members and they do need to put extra work like this. I also noticed something else about Erii, it's that she is really kind! I talked about this in her thread but she often promotes other members. it's not often that you see members doing that. Erii does a lot of promo for the KKS, and in particular for Kokko and Kasumin who are her favorites. She talks about them, she promotes their Twitters, etc. She also follows and interacts with other KKS and even watched their SR (the girls mentioned it). She's really the best senior ;w; <3

For all these reasons, she's in my ranking! For anyone interested, here are links to her videos about her YouTube project (promo in the streets), it's interesting to watch: Part 1 / Part 2

Here's something else to watch... her solo performance of Dear J!

• Like Like x 3
  20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    01. 63. (54) [2|0] [HKT] Akiyoshi Yuka{+20,0}, 20
    02. 74. (95) [4|0] [AKB] Yamane Suzuha{+17,0}, 17
    03. 105. (138) [3|0] [SKE] Tani Marika{+12,0}, 12
    04. 125. (46) [2|0] [AKB] Kobayashi Ran{+10,0}, 10
    05. ???
    06. ???
    07. ???
    08. 74. (109) [5|0] [AKB] Muto Orin{+17,0}, 17
    09. 209. (176) [1|0] [HKT] Fuchigami Mai{+4,0}, 4
    10. 117. (217) [2|0] [NGT] Seiji Reina{+11,0}, 11
    11. 161. (21) [3|0] [AKB] Nakanishi Chiyori{+7,0}, 7
    12. 237. (229) [1|0] [AKB] Otake Hitomi{+3,0}, 3
    13. 209. (183) [2|0] [AKB] Ishiwata Sena{+4,0}, 4
    14. 60. (95) [7|0] [AKB] Iwatate Saho{+21,0}, 21
    15. 99. (68) [5|0] [AKB] Sato Minami{+14,0}, 14
    16. 251. (303) [1|0] [SKE] Hidaka Yuzuki{+2,0}, 2
    17. 117. (190) [2|0] [SKE] Sato Kaho{+11,0}, 11
    18. ???
    19. 105. (23) [3|0] [HKT] Tanaka Miku{+12,0}, 12
    20. ???

All I can say is that this shows how out of touch I am with the current fanbase Although I still wish Zunchan would rank higher, and be more appreciated in the group. I know the vote count here was the lowest ever, but half of my fave members received three votes or less.

That said, I am still actively supporting Wasamin

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1