Event / Concert The 2nd AKB48 Sports Festival (15/05/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

@lionel90

Well I put her on there since shes graduating as a Team A member, might as well have some hope. Nonetheless I also doubt it.

2. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Team 4 has Mio, who is the most unathletic girl of all time not named Matsui Rena.

3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

even kawaei already announce her graduation, she's still member Team A ..until she get her own senshuuraku
    and yes she's gonna lead team A in this sport event

4. charly66

charly66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    this was the first one

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Oh my gosh look how young Nakanishi looks! I forgot she was a KKS with AKB back then.

6. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I dunno. Given how intense SKE's choreography are, I wouldn't say Rena isn't athletic. Plus Rena is hampered by injuries often.

Can clay shooting be one of the events? NGO has that down!

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Good at dancing =/= athletic lol. Sure we have Sayanee, Milky, Jurina and also Yuuko who are good at both but at the same times there are also those who are like Karen, good at dancing, terrible at sports. And Rena is sooo infamous for being unathletic lol. Remember kuso center. :p

8. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    in 2009 Nakanishi was already SKE

9. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Is that not her in the video? Who is that then?

10. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    It is Nakanishi. What Misaki94 meant to say is that Nakanishi wasn't AKB KKS anymore. A few SKE girls were participating in that event (they were assigned to the A, K and B teams). You can also see Shinkai Rina and Yagami Kumi in that video. Matsui Rena and Kuwabara Mizuki were assigned to Team A and so on...

11. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    some SKE members have participated in this event (like Jurina, Rena, Shiitan, ...)

12. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Talking about athletics, in today's Team B show at the theater Shiichan tried to take a ride on Mocchi's back. It didn't work out well. :D

CCJVjTXUgAAQOWR.jpg

CCJVjRYVEAA27tS.jpg

13. A(KB)gent048

A(KB)gent048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Anybody wonder why Yuka got transferred to SKE before even getting promoted?

14. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I thought this thread was about that Sports Festival by SMAP. :lol:

I better rewatch that DVD about the first Sports Festival. The only thing I still remember of that event is the lucky fans who got chosen to participate and get cheered on by the members.

This is ancient history! I got no good recollection but I still got the blog post for that. http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-10131145227.html

Hmm.. trying to remember.... no good. Okay, here's my take of explanation even though I hardly remember the proper answer to this, though I did answer this a few times in past. Short version of it, to speed up the growth of SKE. Management got a bad experience with Team B they have to ship some first gen to help out and they probably did the same to SKE to avoid any mishap. Anyway, don't heed this words its 2330H here and I'm sleepy. You should go asking/stalking the SKE fanatics of the forum. They got more information about this.

15. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Aichi is her home prefecture. She requested the transfer to help build the new group central to her hometown.

16. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I did some scanning of the DVD from the 1st sports festival and I seem to have forgotten the ending part. There's a dramatic ending to it as its where they say goodbye from their old team due to the first shuffle.

Its now 0547H and my brain is still fuzzy. I think there's a video about that concert in which the announcement was done. Its somewhere around the SKE forum or from some dailymotion account that has old SKE video, I dunno. Some of this videos aren't tag properly search engine cannot find them. And, IIRC her reaction to the announcement is similar to that of Akicha when she was transferred to JKT or that of Sae to SNH. Their reaction doesn't reflect their next day blog. So I got my doubts.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  17. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

But that Akicha "surprise" reaction has been debunked numerous times. Both she and Sae were well aware of their transfers (and Sae didn't really react with any surprise whatsoever). We're excessively off-topic for this thread, but if you want to continue debating a 7 year-old announcement, let's move it to Nishishi's thread.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Akicha is probably surprised by the audience and members reaction (since they are the first kaigai transfer and overseas transfer still looked like suicide). Harugon ran and group hug JKT members, Mariyannu and Sae just smiled, but Akicha looked as if she crumbles beneath the sudden pressure

Anyway
    Yuria is Athletic (She her self said that she want to be a action actress, so she have confidence on her own ability)
    Ryoka, Mayuyu, Miyuki, and Mocchi seems have the average athletic capabilities so i'm pretty sure they can manage?

Team 4, Juri Nana and Rena looked athletic. idk about the rest

19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i think team 8 have chance to compete in akb sport festival :lol:

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Snapshot from the 1st Sports Festival.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It always bother me that people keep using the word debate in a forum when its not in reality a suitable medium for facilitating such a meticulous contest. It does not satisfy the necessities required to determine a winner even if there is an agreed framework since most participant can simply ignore it with no consequence due to the veil of anonymity the Internet has provided. Debate should be done in person with reputable judge to announce a winner and a set of audience. Debates are best relish when fiery speeches are given with equally fiery emotion to inflame the heart and mind of the audience. Embedding emotions in typeface is never easy.

A factual argument is a better method to follow in this scenario but considering the Japanese nature of Honne and Tatemae to be in play this technique might similarly be found lacking. One may present interviews, photos and videos to defend his claim without gaining ground because if we reflect upon the Japanese social nature and its vertical structure that blur many lines between truth and lies, to protect himself or his employer from criticism, every statement made can simply be undermine by a simple doubt. But logical circumstances might prove more useful but it relies to the skill of the presenter to utilize it effectively.

We could probably present our logic to the best of our ability but given how polarized our opinions have become I doubt a consensus can be reach at this point. Therefore discussions will mostly end fruitlessly and moot.

Merda taurorum animas conturbit

PS. I would have enjoy discussing this matter if not for the incoming finals this week sorry for disappointing you. Discussing the vague details of AKB has been the lasting reason for my stay in this forum. It does not matter if I win the argument or not just uncovering the details is enough prize but it seems your in a bad mood, not intended please be assure of that.