The APPRECIATION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Aug 9, 2012.

1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The act of appreciation allows us to see the beautiful things in life that we often take for granted. It reminds us that despite of all the boring daily chores, human conflicts, and suffering all around the world - there is still beauty around us every single moment. Take a moment and be thankful to the people and things in your life that make your life worth living. :)

-----

- Thank you Aki-P for creating the 48/46 family. You da man!

- Thanks to all the girls in the 48/46 family that have brought me great joy ever since my joining of the fandom. Especially my oshimens - Sasshi, Yui-han, and Takamina. Sayurin is kinda new ... but yeah, thank you, too Sayuringo-chan! ^_^

- Thanks to Vannie-chan for introducing me to Nogizaka46. A wonderful group filled with unbelievably amazing girls! :inlove:

- Thanks to all the dudes and gals on my twitter for being ultra cool and giving me a place to "have fun". Yeah, I have a pretty awesome tlist. :p

2. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    ^ thanks yic for making this nice thread..
    thanks from me too [rock]

-thanks to my parent for raising me so nicely..
    -thanks to paruru's parent for raising her so awesomely..
    -thanks to all paruru's fan that keep supporting her through hard & easy..
    -thanks to sophyd-chan who spam mayuyu's photos in his FB making me interested in AKB
    -thanks to all my pet wherever you are now..
    and lastly........
    -thanks to myself that keep alive & never give up..

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - Thanks to Yic17 for introducing me to Sayurin and Nogizaka46 [hehe]
    - Thanks to the producers of MG 1|2 for casting Rena as Gekkikara which introduced me to Rena
    - Thanks to the Team B stage clips on YouTube which introduced me to Yukirin
    - Thanks to AKB and the 48 Family for introducing me to Google+
    - Thanks to the Hebirote PV that made me an AKB fan.
    - Thanks to AKB and Stage48 for making me a Idol/Girl Group fan now <3
    - Thanks to the Stage48 Anime Thread for reviving my interest in watching anime :awesome:
    - Thanks to everyone on Stage48 for giving me an awesome community to post with [rock]
    - Thanks to the people in the Stage48 Lobby that gave me so many fun threads to post in [party]
    - Thanks to YouTube, which made me discover YuiKaori and also my first non-48 oshi, Ogura Yui <3
    - Thanks to the GIMP for allowing me to make sets of my favorite member(s) :awesome:

So many thanks lol ^_______^

4. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

Thanks to Yui-han for being amazing, and making me willing to try eating more spicy foods.

Thanks to the producers of MG2 for making Dance more important so I could fall in love with Kuumin

Thanks to Aki-P to including my first AKB Oshi and my current AKB Top 2 in Seifuku Resistance

Thanks to everyone involeved in AKB0048 for giving me a great show to watch.

Thanks to everyone here who when I was in a really dark place a few months back helped me just as much as the people I know in real life

(Note to self: I've still not forgiven me)

5. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    -Thanks to Aki-P to approve the current girls as a regular member especially Mayu!! [rock]

-Thanks to Mayu..you makes me full of happiness, power, love anime more, and started to draw 2D girl [rock]

-Thanks to all ppl in this fandom..YOU'RE ROCK!!! [rock] [rock]

-and thanks too to all ppl that trying to makes me oshihen from Mayu :hehe:

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I thank the people who tirelessly work to conceive and make the Internet work as it is today.

• To Mr Vannevar Bush for his prophetic works that pave the way for this wondering to be a conceivable plan. To Mr Paul Baran for not giving up the idea agains't AT&T's insistent objection. To Mr John Naughton for his wonderful book that gave me the most insight about the Internet. And many others who remain at the back end of popularity preferring to be anonymous while making their dreams come true.

7. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    • Thanks to yic17 for creating this nice thread
      Thanks to Mr Waffle for running this forum
      Thanks also to all the other mods
      Thanks also to Mr Waffle for restoring the Wiki
      Thanks to brunoiaz for updating the Wiki a lot
      Thanks also to everyone else who helps edit the wiki
      Thanks to the blog48 translators for translating those blogs, particularly gideon123 for Yuko's
      Thanks also to pokutan for translating Paruru's mobame
      Thanks to petelechem for the LODs
      Thanks to YKT for always posting all the Mayuyu content
      Thanks to the others who also provide Mayuyu content
      Thanks to the Paruru thread for being awesome too
      Thanks to afro_stud for always posting up all the magazine scans
      Thanks to caramujo for posting up radio rips and other news and info
      Thanks to ProjectSUB48 and Aidol and d-addicts for subbing things
      Thanks to pigs-canfly for being the link princess
      Thanks to my tlist for being fun to talk crap with
      Thanks to everyone who provides news and info
      Thanks to everyone else I forgot to thank in this big list of thanks

8. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanks to everyone who create and in charge of this forum :)
    Thanks to everyone who had provided latest news, pics and videos about AKB48
    Thanks to everyone who subbed AKB related videos
    Thanks to everyone who translated akb related articles and lyrics
    Thanks to Yukirin for happiness you gave to me just by listening to your voice, looking at your face and your amusing reactions :inlove:
    Thanks to Mama-rin who raised such an amazing girl, Yuki :cute:
    Thanks to Aki-P for creating such a kami-idol group
    Thanks to my friend who sometimes lent me money to buy AKB stuff :XD:
    Thanks to everyone who support AKB48 and Yukirin :)

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    * I'm grateful for all the opportunities I've had so far in my life
    * I'm truly fortunate in having seen a lot of the world at a fairly young age
    * Thanks to my parents for giving me the best platform in life one could ever imagine
    * Thanks to Anai-chan for posting pics on google+

:D :D :D

10. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    - Appreciate my parents for letting me do anything I want in life and never force me into becoming a banker, doctor, lawyer, or whatnot like most Chinese parents do.

- Appreciate my closest friends whom I can trust 100% in and accept me no matter what.

- Appreciate the people who posted in this thread showing some positivity. :)

11. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Well, it's high time I posted in here, so:
    Thanx to Gundam SEED, for two reasons.
    1. If I hadn't become unhealthily obsessed with it, I wouldn't have discovered Stargate SG-1. If I hadn't discovered Stargate SG-1, then I wouldn't have found beautiful Vancouver BC, as well as my dream job of screenwriting.
    2. If I hadn't become unhealthily obsessed with it, I wouldn't have gone to my local anime convention. If I hadn't gone to my local anime convention, then I wouldn't have become a fan of Kalafina.

That brings me to:
    Thanx to Kalafina, also for two reasons.
    1. If I hadn't become a fan, I wouldn't have discovered Kajiura Yuki's work through them. If I hadn't discovered Kajiura Yuki's work, then I wouldn't have ever learned about Korenaga Koichi (AKA the guy in my avvie) and his fellow wonderfully-talented musicians.
    2. If I hadn't become a fan, I wouldn't have begun playing piano more. If I hadn't begun playing piano more, then my life would be a lot more greyscale.

So in short, I have three huge goals (become a professional screenwriter, move to Vancouver permanently, and travel to Japan), all thanx to Gundam SEED and Kalafina. :^^;:

Also:
    Thanx to a certain forum for being awful enough to make me and two lovely people start our own.
    Thanx to the AKB48 family and the members here for giving me a place to talk and learn about 48 stuff.
    Thanx to Korenaga Koichi for giving me endless inspiration. Had to bring him into it, yup.

12. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I want to thank mister caramujo for always bringing us Nogizaka46 news in the forum. Good job bro. :)

13. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I want to thank the amazing gthais for her wonderful sig work and for leaving me spoilt for choice as well