The CGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Shinga Kurukato, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    CGT48 (short for Chengtu48) is a Chinese idol group and the 5th sister group of SNH48. The group has their own theater, located in the Eastern Suburb Memory in Chenghua District, Chengdu, China.

They announced their 1st generation on June 2, 2023. The group currently has two teams: Team CII and Team GII

2. Sosuke Pochaco

Sosuke Pochaco Kenkyuusei

it breaks my heart to announce we officially have our 1st ever member to be dismissed from this new group (cries due to it being oshimen and ace for this group).
    Zhong JieWen was dismissed from the group yesterday due to breaking one of the group rules (she met up with a female fan and said fan exposed their relationship).

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Someone made a google doc explaining everything surrounding Zhong Jiewen. I never realised SNH48 Group were so openly sapphic

Just a few warnings before reading this: it is pretty detailed and sexual. Some messages between ZJW and the fan (dubbed 'Salt') are translated into English and they're NSFW.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18EI132KRv11mSXccwsvNUjtkn5TDrqaWHqu4JnyagoA/edit?pli=1

One comment I'm taking out to highlight from Huang YiXuan, who was transferred from GNZ48 to CGT48:

'Huang Xiyuan posts to Instagram that she’d rather die than go back to CGT48. She says CGT is just lesbians having sex and that CGT48’s CEO Chen Wenze will be her first “(knife emoji)” if he tries to bring her back. She then makes another comment specifying that she was referring to ZJW and is disgusted by her.'

4. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    someone pointed out that CGT today is like CKG when it got reformed, lots of members having "fun" and stuff but CKG ultimately redeemed themselves (somehow) in the end

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Sosuke Pochaco

majority of snhg fans nowadays are gay female fans. As well as a decent amount of members are somewhat public about being gay. The majority of their scandals involve female fans or other members.
    We should still support the group. Their new center is Zhou Shiru ( she actually ranked above ZJW in the top 16 newcomers at this year's ssk). She is a part of Team CII and has had previous idol experience prior to joining 48G. She debuted at 25 years old. She participated in the Ladybees survival show back in 2016. (Ladybeez was a cpop group back in 2016 the9 Liu Yixin and Kong Xueer were apart of this group).
    She is known to be a great dancer.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    I wonder why they haven't announced the team captains yet, are there any specific reasons?

7. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I do wonder why we never see this in JPN48 because Japan can't be less accepting than China. But it makes sense when you have a large population, there were plenty of weeb girls who were already attracted to idols/girls and wanted to be idols, right from the 1st generation. As a somewhat casual fan from 1st gen times, I found out only a decade later that even many of my 1st gen oshis were, well, not straight like I had assumed. This kind of discovery is always a surreal albeit a (personally) happy moment :^^;: I can only think of my SKE oshi as a JPN48 case, though nothing is openly confirmed.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sosuke Pochaco

they actually announced them yesterday at the group's moon festival special stage.

Team CII captain is Wang YongQi and Team GII captain is He CaiXian

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
  10. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    There's a joint performance with CKG48's Team K and CGT48's Team GII

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:

Team CII and Team GII's performance last October 15, 2023

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Apparently, a well-known influencer/vlogger in China named Chi Zao became a one-day member of the group to experience being an idol

• Like Like x 1