The ordering, shipping and arrivals thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jul 23, 2007.

1. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

@hikki nice! [rock] that seems like a pretty nice pull! Do they all come with mike+stands?

2. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    ^^ From trading card vol 2 :^O^:

yes i was very lucky (for once)

3. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Congrats! That's the only one in existance. Pretty awesome.

Nothing out of the ordinary came with my cards. :p

4. JedixKnight

JedixKnight Kenkyuusei

GOT MY FIRST SINGAPORE PHOTO SET today~~! :D it's kinda late here so i'll update this post with pictures tomorrow :corr: :corr:

5. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

New stuff...YAY!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

finally decided to get 2 boxes :D
    [​IMG]

7. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

^
    Are they keyrings? Where do you buy them?

8. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

Nope, the keyrings/cellphone strap was last series! Check out last page, hikki posted a few :)
    I bought mine from HMV, but they seems like they're sold out now... :cry:

9. theflush

theflush Kenkyuusei

I hope my Koko ni itakoto album will arrive early this week. And I pre-ordered the DVD PV-collection.
    I still regret that I only bought the kamikyokutachi album when I was in Tokyo last year. The girls were litterally everywhere. It was just before Ponytail came out, so there were quite a bunch of posters in the streets, especially in Akiba. But I wasn't really a big fan back then unfortunately. I want to go back to Tokyo next year, so then I can buy all the goodies I want [clap]

10. ce1cius

ce1cius Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

ahh.. i think i died from happiness while going through this book. cant wait till the 1st week of july when i get my not yet singles and the bluray pv collection. nomnom

11. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

koko ni ita koto came today! got a rena picture, willing to trade :)

12. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
  13. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Got my "Dareka no Tame ni" T-Shirt and my EbiKatsu Kitarie, Yuko, and Jurina headband! (I mentioned their names because they were the ones who wore the headband I got.) 8D Spent a lot of money on this just because of the kachuusha. XD My sister also got one too, but a different kachuusha...

14. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    These all came a while ago, I was just too lazy to post them even though I took pictures :XD:

Two copies of the Limited Edition of Everyday, Kachuusha. Got suckered into buying them from Yesasia because the Limited Editions were sold out everywhere before release. Now they're available everywhere -__-

[​IMG]

The Gravure Booklet that only came with pre-orders of the 2011 Request Setlist Best 100 concert...which I didn't preorder, so I had to buy this now. Flipped to my favorite page =)

[​IMG]

The out of print Weekly Playboy special issue that completely focused on AKB48. Should''ve just bought it when it came out, instead of 2870 yen now -__- Didn't think it'd get rare. The other is the special FLASH issue. Luckily I was able to pick it up before that sold out for only 500 yen

[​IMG]

Finally, my happiest and best purchase in a while, the First Press edition of Mayu's first photobook, Mayuyu :blush: I don't like the cover at all, so I flipped to my favorite page. Her expression on the page on the left is just sooooooo :cute: cute that it has become one of my favorite Mayuyu photos ever. I should use that as an avatar instead of my super old one I have now :^^;:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. purpleswordthing

purpleswordthing Kenkyuusei

Where do you get the hairbands? I've been looking for them and I can't find them :cry:

16. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  17. jocelyne03

jocelyne03 Kenkyuusei

Got all of Acchan's flower acts today~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All i need is the theater version to complete it XD

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Whoa...the free pictures that you got with it are very pretty though the covers in my opinion are okay to me though I wish she had better covers. 8D You should check on eBay if you want the theater version. [hehe] They might have it since I won 2 Theater Ver. CD's. It was CnJ and SakuKi. XD
    --------------------------------------------------
    I never have posted in here before (Not counting yesterday...) even though I got things. Like in March: Shuumatsu Not yet (All Types) and etc.....XD

19. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

Arrived today via HMV~! [rock]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Ah! The post cards that come with the book must vary... I ordered mine from 7-11...

I always laugh at the photo where Acchan and Yuko "are making fun of the foreigners that always make 'come hither' eyes at the girls".