The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Wonderful Love with kokone and nozomi

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR9gfgFR/

Because of her height, it easy to forget these are the babies of the 17th gen. I've been one of koko's critics, but now I want to be more patient with her skills. Hope she gets to be in tadaima stage soon. I think the other kks are ready to start understudy in teams A-B, instead if just zenza opening acts

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    This might happen when the stages become 16nin again. The teams currently are small compared to what they used to be after the 2012 shuffle...after Tomu's grad, team K will be 16nin and for sure at least some 2 girls will miss stages when they're allowed to be standing at 16 again, so unless they promote some 17ki girls before the COVID member restrictions are left, probably they will be undering on the main teams stages. And honestly this excites me. I prefer smaller teams (16-18 girls) with kenkyuusei covering promoted members positions when they skip stages rather than teams with 24 girls. But of course, they need kenkyuusei to do this. Maybe that's why they're already auditioning for 18ki.
    Kokko and Nonchan will probably be the last ones to under on team stages.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Why aren't the Kenkyuuseis' profile pictures updated?

4. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

They are, but wear the same outfits, and only do a different pose.
    See Yamazaki Sora
    AKB48_yamazakisora_art202302.jpg Unbenannt.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    you forgot to mention the biggest change of all a side part in the bangs. clearly the result of hours/ weeks of anguish, hairpulling, hairspray, self-doubt, affirmation, acceptance, and finally "i'm ready for my close-up!" now with the recent senbatsu annoucments something drastic. im thinking opposite side part or the "murakawa bibian"

6. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    https://x.com/miyuu_mizushima/status/1737608486421430433?s=20

2023.12.22 So the final battle has arrived. Research Institute vs Room18. Early on, after the debut of the 18s. I nearly ended my institute membership. But I stayed on and the 17s continued to grow on me. Especially, Sora, Kokko, Mizujima, and Airi. Not sure who I will be rooting for in this fight.

I have though, taken a very subjective view of the current Taidaima state lineups. The gens mixing has given me an opportunity to compare performers in their respective positions. I’m hoping that the state will re-debut in 2024 with 16 (promoted) members.

Ace: Yuna vs Airi, Having watched a lot of Yuna’s performances, I started to give her the edge in performance, her position in Do The Dance MV is very good too. However, when I watched the most recent Taidama stages, Airi is back, and it’s obviously why she is the 17-gen ace and senbatsu member. Her dance and vocals are both strong. Her visual is on the CG-level with Yuiyui, and Erii. And her MC talk, don’t interrupt her! During the Dec-21 show they were discussing the late addition of Kohina to replace hatakayama and masai interrupted. Airi just stared her down. Then restarted from the beginning of her talk. Winner: Airi

Headband and glasses: Mizujima miyuu vs Arai Sae. Who wore the headband better? Who is the better glasses girl? Really a difficult call here. Sae brings that centerbob and those eyes. I feel like the favorite is mizujima but Sae brings so much emotion to crescendo and kikkyou. Winner: Sae. (mizujima is really better on the other stages, and she gets better positions in them)

Power Stance: Yamazaki Sora vs Yamaguchi Yui. Little contest here imo. Yuichi is a great potential. She wants to be 170cm tall. She is bursting with young confidence and energy. But that 1 line in crescendo Sora just delivers. If AKB48 had dynamic backdrop like the NGT48 theater, there would be a bolt of lighting across the mountain peaks filled sky highlighting sora’s 150 cm frame. Winner: Mountain Peak Sky (Sora).

(un)skills position: Kohama/Hashimoto vs Kudo Kasumi. What to do with a troupe member that doesn’t stand out on her own singing or dancing? Give ‘em a prop. Tadaima has several props, teddy bear, glasses, and a whistle. Original whistle girl was Rina Nakanishi. Turns out she had different skillset. The 3 members in the current stage each brings their own skillset. Eriko already has a big fan following. Words out that she’s comfortable talking with ojisans. Kasumi, claims to be 18 years old (she looks 28 imo and has big expressive eyes) she’s good at MC, but that singing is just…wow. But since this ranking is about who I like best on stage. Winner: Kokko. Of the 3 she has developed the most (from bystander to active participant on stage). I always check to see if she is present before I watch a performance.

Genki girl: Masai Mayu vs. ChanHina : Chanhina may be in UnLame but I can barely hear her singing in Tadaima. Mayu makes the most of her lines and she is the sparkplug for the 17s. Hina has that cute face, long legs, but I gotta give it to Mayuu. (Now if Hina would get a Shinoda pixie cut, I will reconsider.)

Pink power ranger: Hotei Moka vs Sako Yumemi another tough call. Before her time in AKB48, Hotei was rumored to have past fan meets and photo shoots and she brings a lot of charm to the stage. Those little arms and legs are competing with the lanky Sako. In the debut performance Sako was all arms and legs flailing with little regard to the choreo. She has improved a lot. Neither get s a center position in any unit song until, I think bingo. Very few sung lines in 7ji12pun or kikkyou. Winner: Moka, I like the white bingo uniform on her.

Baby, drive me mad: Yukies vs. Azuki. A hidden center position or second ace. The unit positions originally belonged to Oshima Mai and Itano Tomomi, so there is a lot of expectation. Hirata got the call for the shonichi because she was getting pushed, but Ota is the skilled singer here. Hirata delivers in Faint (more because of her looks, than any great dance skills, kind of like Tomochin imo, even though tomochin was already getting recognized as a dance leader) Azuki delivers in both. Those freakishly long arms and legs, coupled with her energy. Azuki star is clearing rising. Winner: Azuki.

Spring Awakening: Hatakayama vs Ko-hi. Kohi doesn’t get nervous at all. That was Airi’s comment about kohi. When all the other 18s were so nervous about appearing with the 17s. ko-hi was all business as usual. Her singing skill are unrival and when she was paired with Ota Yuki in Haru Ga Kuru duet, I felt that Ota was pushing herself just a little more to match Kohi’s vocals. Nozomi on the other hand was so nervous when she had to perform the same song with Azuki, non-chan sounded like a little mouse. Winner: Kohi

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    This is something that I also noticed and I'm glad that someone also got to think exactly the same thing that I did. When I watched 18ki's Tadaima Renaichuu shonichi, I was so impressed by Azu's performance in Faint that I couldn't help myself to immediately open two another tabs and compare to Yukinee and Yukitan centering the same song. Sorry girls, definitely Azu wins. Her strong moves and her sharp dance is something that tbh I never seen anyone doing in Faint. And it fits the song so damn well!!!! Maybe the closest I've seen to this was when Jurina performed it on AKB's 2013 unit matsuri.

Azu in the future's really gonna be one of the best performers in the group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Newly announced!
    New KKS 16 members Show :
    "Soko ni Mirai wa Aru" / "The Future is Right There"

[​IMG]
    Shonichi date is Sunday, Feb 4 2024 !

• Like Like x 3
  9. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Glad we give a new "original" setlist for 17&18ki. The last "original setlist" for KKS was 16ki Let's go KKS and it's one of my most favourite stages, so high hope on this time too. A setlist full of energic and inspirational songs like Boku no Aoharu (Team BII) will fit the KKS image.
    It could be selfish but I wish staff wouldn't add the 19ki to the performance too soon (or never just give them the new revival). I just want this to be 17&18ki own stage.

Shonichi prediction:
    • 17ki: Ota Yuki, Sato Airi, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yamazaki Sora
    • 18ki: Akiyama Yuna, Arai Sae, Kudo Kasumi, Kubo Hinano, Narita Kohina, Yagi Azuki, Yamaguchi Yui
    • Not selected: Kohama Kokone, Sako Yumemi

• Like Like x 2
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wow if the Shonichi is already on Feb 4th, are they still gonna be able to hold a senshuuraku for Tadaima Renaichuu? The theatre schedule is pretty full already:

2024.01.19 - Mogi Shinobu graduation stage
    2024.01.20 - 2x KKS Tadaima Renaichuu
    2024.01.21 - 2x Boku no Taiyou
    2024.01.22 - KKS Tadaima Renaichuu
    2024.01.23 - Rest day
    2024.01.24 - KKS Tadaima Renaichuu
    2024.01.25 - Boku no Taiyou
    2024.01.26 - Boku no Taiyou
    2024.01.27 - 2x Boku no Taiyou
    2024.01.28 - Honda Hitomi graduation stage

After that, not every day has been announced yet, but the days we do have:

2024.01.31 - Asai Nanami graduation stage
    2024.02.04 - Soko ni Mirai wa Aru shonichi
    2024.02.10 - Shinozaki Ayana graduation stage
    2024.02.13 - Murayama Yuiri produced stage shonichi
    2024.02.15 - Onishi Momoka graduation stage
    2024.02.20 - Ma Chia-Ling graduation stage
    2024.02.24 - new original stage shonichi
    2024.02.25 - Shimoguchi Hinana graduation stage

So between Hiichan's grad stage and the new KKS stage shonichi, there's only 5 days available :fear: Unless, of course, they announce in hindsight that the 24th would be the senshuuraku but that would be kinda unfair as those tickets are already partially sold.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Tbh with 5 KKS currently in Senbatsu, they will be quite busy to always do this 16 member stage only, so I'm guessing they will keep doing the TadaRen stage for a while.
    Also seems like some fans still prefer 8 member stages due to members getting more focus and that it's easier to find your oshi. [hehe]

Haha I don't think that's selfish, actually! I predict that is what the management will do, giving 19ki TadaRen or their own stage to build their bond before mixing them with other KKS. Just like how 18ki did TadaRen separately for several months before finally slowly getting mixed.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    "Soko ni Mirai wa Aru" KKS stage Shonichi/Starting members revealed!
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12838477298.html
    The shonichi members are:
    Kokko, Aichan, Eriko, Nonchan, Yukinee, Hotechan, Masaru, Mizumin, Sorara, Yuna, Sae, Hinano, Yumemin, Kohi, Azu, and Yuichi !

Are your predictions correct, people?[hehe]

---------------------------------
    Let's do some predictions on songs, unit songs and unit centers/members!
    For reference
    Harupyon dripped some leaks here about the KKS new stage (around 0:35):

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The setlist, from what I saw, is very exciting. That song and that song? performed by KKS? Will be even fresher and more exciting!

I am personally hoping for Ano Natsu no Bouhatei to be in the lineup!

--------------------------------

So this also means Yukitan and Kasumin will be missing the shonichi :(
    This is Yukitan's 2nd time not being in Shonichi (was not in the 17ki's TadaRen too)
    but she's been quite busy with her university studies lately (lots of assignments), so it's understandable.

Kasumin though, she has been quite unlucky since the beginning of her career
    • first 18ki to be eliminated, pretty early, in Out of 48
    • missing 18ki first idol-festival event (POPFES 2023) due to COVID
    • one of the KKS not selected for U-22 coupling
    • spent a lot of time and collaborated with fans but still didn't make it to the Dobon's 3rd anniversary line-up
    I think she is a beauty, has good MC skill, and decent performance skill though.
    Hopefully she has mental fortitude to get through the bad luck :|

---------------------------------

Regardless, looking forward for our first 16-member stage after a long while!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Prediction: opening song is “du za dansu” aka jabaja2.0 (uptempo)
    encore song "Shittakaburi no Sono Shita ni" aka kimi no koto 2.0 (grass to mud)

No one expected kokko kohama on shonichi. Tbf she has greatly improved. At the last 17th lab performance of tadaima renai chu~ I could actually consider her an idol. Her moves were big and we can hear her actual voice and even see some smiles. However brief. On the other hand I think we are only now getting to hear hatakayama nozomi actual singing voice and she needs to work on it.

Off topic. Kudo kasumi was giving miyawaki sakura(2017-19) vibes on Hado season 3 debut. (I think its the hair, eyes, and humor. )

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    "Soko ni Mirai wa Aru" KKS stage Shonichi
    (Feb 4, 2024)

Performing members:
    Kokko, Aichan, Eriko, Nonchan, Yukinee, Hotechan, Masaru, Mizumin, Sorara, Yuna, Sae, Hinano, Yumemin, Kohi, Azu, and Yuichi.

-----------------------
    Official pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1754130431115714910
    https://imgur.com/a/QzKwRdv

Screencaps:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Setlist:

(all songs are done in full version)
    • overture - Aichan Kageana
    • M01 RIVER - Aichan center, Sorara doing Takamina call
    • M02 Saishuu Bell ga Naru - Yuichi and Yuna center
    • M03 Waiting Room - Hotechan and ChanHina center
    • M04 Shittakaburi no Sono Shita ni - Sae center
    • MC1 - Group Photo
      Introduction + message - order of leaving the stage:
      Azu, Yumemin, Yuichi, Kokko, Masaru
      Kohi, Eriko, Mizumin, Yukinee, Sorara, ChanHina
      Aichan, Hotechan, Saechan, Nonchan, Yunachan
    • M05 End Roll - Azu(c) Masaru Yuichi (new choreo? 3 people with mic stand)
    • M06 Bye Bye Bye - Eriko(c) Kokko Yumemin
    • M07 Itoshisa wo Marumete - Mizumin(c) Yukinee ChanHina
    • M08 Stoic na Bigaku - Kohi Sorara
    • M09 Zenryoku Hankouki - Aichan(c) Yunachan Saechan Hotechan Nonchan
    • MC2 - Penlight(Lightstick) Consultation room with fans
    • M10 Hatsukoi Door - Yukinee center
    • M11 Dakishimecha Ikenai - Erichan and Kohi center
    • M12 Kimi ni Au Tabi Koi wo Suru - Nonchan Yumemin center
    • M13 Mienai Sora wa Itsudemo Aoi - Sorara Kokko ChanHina Yumemi center

• Encore
    • EN1 Ano Natsu no Bouhatei - Aichan Azu center
    • EN2 Oogoe Diamond - Aichan Mizumin center
    • EN3 Iiwake Maybe - Saechan center
    • MC3 message and feelings
    • EN4 Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara - Masaru Yuichi center

Also they got new costumes from Shinobu-san!
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/jijicom_ent/status/1754109615426650193

Kayano Shinobu's comments:
    https://twitter.com/shinobukayano/status/1754082786737336764
    Some more pics (click for bigger size)
    More GREAT pics from BUBKA:
    https://www.bubkaweb.com/2024/02/106406/
    Official clip of Full version Ano Natsu no Bouhatei from AKB48 official channel :1st::1st:

First impressions (personal opinion):
    Very exciting stage!
    Good mix of popular and relatively unknown songs, as well as new and old songs.
    Lots of Team A and K songs and feels! (hmmm??)
    Performance level is high too, can't see any errors so far, and the way KKS perform is mostly in what I feel high-spirit/full power, very enjoyable for me! :D

Personally very happy Ano Natsu no Bouhatei got the full version performed regularly now!:1st:
    It's such a great song for me. It got new choreo for the 2nd verse but not for the 2nd chorus, which I think is different from 1st chorus and deserve its own choreo. Still very happy though! :)

Encore part is just high energy songs that is iconic for 17ki and 18ki members, fans must be going home with high spirits too, sounds fun![hehe]

congrats man, you got Shittakaburi and Kimi no Koto ga suki dakara correct haha

Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    More info of the Soko ni Mirai wa Aru stage, from Hotechan's showroom:
    • Beside Zenryoku Hankouki, all the units got all new choreos.
    • There are concepts for the units (written down in the paper) :
      Dance, Traditional Idol song, Sexy, and Uta (vocal song) >>> guess which ones are which?
    • and then there is Zenryoku Hankouki without any concept written. [hehe]
    • --------------
    • Staff made all the setlist for the stage, KKS didn't give any input.
    • Miion and Yukirin helped discuss a bit with staff, especially the first 3 songs order. (info from Feb 4 BayFM Hashira Night radio)
    • -----------
    • Bouhatei 18->16 member ver. changelog:
      Kasumin/Hotechan parts are erased, Hotechan got moved to Yukitan spot.
    source:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/hotei-moka-hotechan.23954/page-5#post-1819746

Even more great pics from other news outlets! Check them out!
    I particularly like the unit pics!
    ===========================
    KKS Feb 4 Shonichi DMM comments: (untranslated)
    Mostly "thankful for the shonichi and looking forward for the future together with fans"-type of messages.
    [HIDE]
     小濱心音   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-946.jpg
     佐藤綺星   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-942.jpg
     橋本恵理子 https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-940.jpg
     畠山希美   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-960.jpg
     平田侑希   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-963.jpg
     布袋百椛   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-961.jpg
     正鋳真優   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-950.jpg
     水島美結   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-949.jpg
     山﨑空     https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-944.jpg

秋山由奈   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-1002.jpg
     新井彩永   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-1003.jpg
     久保姫菜乃 https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-999.jpg
     迫由芽実   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-1005.jpg
     成田香姫奈 https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-1004.jpg
     八木愛月   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-1006.jpg
     山口結愛   https://pics.dmm.com/digital/video/akb48r24020401/akb48r24020401-1001.jpg
    [/HIDE]

======================
    Looking forward to see this stage again! Hopefully with Kasumin and Yukitan too next time!
    I wonder whose positions will they do?

BTW Yukitan was there at the theater before the shonichi it seems
    [​IMG]
    https://www.instagram.com/eriko_hashimoto_/p/C29zkVcP0HU/?img_index=7

EDIT: Scratch that, both Kasumin and Yukitan were there!
    All 18 KKS before the shonichi:

[​IMG]
    no original source found yet.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  16. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    [​IMG]
    src: https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1755692132713783708

Some more info of the stage from KKS showrooms

The "Soko ni Mirai wa Aru" KKS stage is officially abbreviated as "SokoMira" stage.
    The costumes' bags has "SokoMira" written on them by the staff, so members just follow it [hehe]

Regarding Setlist
    • Staff chose the songs to make it feel like Concert/Fes-like, with good mix popular songs,
    • So it will be easier for newer fans to come and bring friends along to watch and enjoy. :)

• First 4 songs are difficult, high energy and makes them tired/sweat a lot.
    • But that is KKS style, work hard with full power

• For units:
    • In the beginning they saw all the 5 units listed on paper but nobody knew who were those assigned for.
    • The concepts are Dance (EndRoll), Traditional Idolish (Bye3x), Sexy (Itoshisa wo Marumete), and Vocal Song (Stoic na Bigaku)
    • Zenryoku Hankouki isn't having clear concept, but they guess it is aiming for GAP MOE. :eek:
    • Since the performers are not exactly the members that would do Hankouki (having rebellious phase) :D

• Middle part group songs are all Love Songs. <3
    • Closing song of main part, Mienai Sora wa Itsudemo Aoi, has lyrics that expresses future:
    • "Kimi no mirai wa hare wataru sora" which is fitting for SokoMira show.

• For Encore,
    • it's mostly iconic songs for the KKS, which happens to be popular songs so it inadvertently feels like concert/festival.
    • Most of them says they are happy to perform Bouhatei in full, especially they like the 2nd verse. :blush:
    • Also they are aware that every time they perform this song fans gives out positive responses.

Regarding Lesson/Rehearsal/Genepro
    • Lessons for SokoMira started around November 2023, but mostly they learned all songs in December. In January it was more of finishing touches.
    • Everyone's saying that Waiting Room is difficult, especially because the 2nd part has different dance and lots of mic juggling between hands. It required a lot of time for them to perfect it.
    • Rehearsal was mostly done with all 18 members.
    • Sorara and Kohi did a lot of Voice Training for Stoic na Bigaku unit.

• There was a Genepro (Final Rehearsal with costumes) for media/reporters.
    • Yukitan and Kasumin watched the Genepro.
    • Parents/family of members also came to watch the Genepro, Kiichan was there too :)
    • Reporters sat in the middle, Parents were in the wings/sides.
    • Some parents couldn't make it, like Kohi's.
    • So Kohi was really moved when some of the parents used Kohi's lightstick colors :cry:
    • Gunji-san did the encore on Genepro.

Regarding Feelings, etc:
    • The KKS new setlist needs a lot of stamina, both from members and fans.
    • Although the dressing room is quite packed with 16 members, things are more relaxed when it comes to costumes changing, they can take their time and watch other's units performance.

• Azu says there was cameraman documenting the shonichi backstage.
    • There is a video of the Enjin/Group Huddle, the enjin has something like EI-EI-OOO type.
    • Many members praised the Waiting Room lyrics, it's deep and feels relevant to their situation.

• Azu cried after the shonichi is over due to sense of accomplishment. She felt the bond of KKS has been strengthened.
    • Fans and staff praised them after the shonichi, even Shinobu-san says it's like old AKB.
    • So even when super tired after show the girls were happy.

• Kohi says there are some jobs she practiced for the she can't share yet?

Can't wait for the next one, rumor says it will be on Feb 17 or 18.:corr:
    But Feb 17 is Dobon Live, so maybe one more week on Feb 24/25?

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/akb_trainee48/status/1754142442222436365

Here are sources for error checking, I watched them at 2X speed so there must be lots of things I missed haha:^^;:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I think that a thread to discuss only SokoMira would be great. If TadaRen has its own, why SokoMira shouldn't?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    FUKUFES Vol 2 (Feb 22,2024)
    [​IMG]
    Performance by all AKB48 KKS

Setlist:
    • M00. overture
    • M01. Ohayo kara Hajimaru Sekai
    • M02. Chime wa LOVE SONG
    • M03. Ano Natsu no Bouhatei
    • MC
    • M04. Heart no Dasshutsu Game
    • M05. Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku
    • M06. Yobisute Fantasy
    • MC
    • M07. Heavy Rotation (Collab with Fukuda Akari)
    • MC
    • M08. Mienai Sora wa Itsudemo Aoi
    フクフェスVol.2

出演メンバー
    AKB48 研究生

2024年2月22日(木) 開演 19:30
    EX THEATER ROPPONGI

M00.overture
    M01.おはようから始まる世界
    M02.チャイムはLOVE SONG
    M03.あの夏の防波堤

MC

M04.ハートの脱出ゲーム
    M05.快速と動体視力
    M06.呼び捨てファンタジー

MC
    M07.ヘビーローテーション (福田朱里コラボ)

MC
    M08.見えない空はいつでも青い

https://akb48trainee.com/archives/23585262.html
    https://twitter.com/mayuu_masai0301/status/1760631787313926553
    https://twitter.com/twtszk/status/1760622001830744307

Still updating, members just starting to upload pics....

Hopefully we'll be able to see the recording somewhere later!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Who wants a kiss from Masaru :p??

• Like Like x 2
  20. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Preview (also known as terrible quality scans) of
    Weekly Playboy April 1 Issue (週刊プレイボーイ 2024年4月1日号)
    Has some 17ki 18ki and all 19ki.

19ki section
    17ki & 18ki section
    Masaru Gravure section
    Tag me if you find better ones!

• Like Like x 5