The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Re: [NEW GROUP] SNH48 (Shanghai, China)

Yep , the seats looks far from the stage , the seats that JKT have is closer than those seats o_O

btw how they got the theater so fast ? it looks that their management really works so well [clap]

2. Mano Haruka

Mano Haruka Kenkyuusei

are you kidding... the management participates in a program held by the district government...
    the theater under construction is also owned by government instead of management itself...
    snh will be borrowing the theater for temporary use, when even optimistically estimated it should be in the middle of next year.
    as long as the government finds them unprofitable, he can immediately kick snh out, not to say the program itself is unstable and might collapse at anytime.

one point that all levels of government in China would not take risks into doing anything if not concerned with interests of officials themselves. for example, it's never possible for them to endure the reprimand from the public for supporting Japan related business, especially under the current situation that Beijing's central government is pretending hostile againt Japan.

3. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

in reply to one of your questions a few posts back, no, fans don't want the cds, not in china, not in japan, it's a norm, don't bring it up like it's a big deal. How did you think the kami7 come about? or Hashire Penguin's #1 in RH2013?
    But i know that's not your point, point is, you're accusing members of in-voting. Do you have a reliable source? You think the girls have not accumulated enough popularity, where do you get your information from?

statements like these, please cite your sources, people would want to know where you get your news.. please do share..

even if most can't read Mandarin, there are still those who can, and would appreciate that you share the information source so we can read it for ourselves, in case there are stuff "lost in translation".

using the terms of the chinese fans, i wish you're not a 高端黑..

To everyone else, please understand that the quality of Tie Ba (chinese forum) is mixed with antis and fans, so take everything with a pinch of salt until official word is out. In fact, there's more antis than fans in Tie Ba, regardless of AKB48 or SNH48 :^^;:
    The voting system in china is bugged, so is getting voting vouchers and HS tickets in japan. The theater will probably be delayed, but the real fans in china really don't give a hoot because they understand their government and how chinese management really works, and trust me it's very very different from other countries. Regarding the performance for the university, I can only say "When in Rome, do as the Romans does", if that's how it works in a country, do it, if not, you may have just offended some important people that will kill the group while it's in its cradle. Remember when AKB48 was backed by triad money? Yea, same idea, different story. And regarding the "fans"? The real fans are supporting their girls no matter what the management does, the antis are fueling fire with whatever topics they can get their hands on. The most important question remains. Are you a real fan?
    @Randomguest Sorry bro couldn't resist adding my two cents, :XD:

And in other news, SNH48 will be appearing on Taiwanese variety show 娛樂百分百 on January 30th, 6PM Taiwan Time.

4. Mano Haruka

Mano Haruka Kenkyuusei

hello, tieba fellow, 我是间野春香,是一名猫头骑士.
    if you keep an eye on members' weibo, on the number of comments they usually receive and of followers, something anomalous would be easily found.
    and many fans in tieba have proved it true that ID cards can be reused for authentification, meaning more votes.
    and among weibo comments, we even see things as astonishing as an HR was uploading ID cards of workers in his company to offer as many votes, which behavior is illegal.

5. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Now a better answer, :hehe:

It's all about the money. The only reason SKE was this late in getting theater was because their previous financial backer KYORAKU wasn't willing to sink the money.

Just look at how fast SKE's theater project starts once KYORAKU throw the group back to AKS.

NMB got their because Yoshimoto willing to invest by taking one of their theaters (for rookie comedian) and turn in into NMB theater.

While HKT got their because Softback willing to sink money and turn a part of their megaplex into HKT theater and opens up related store in their Yahoo! JAPAN Dome.

Even though KYORAKU has tons of money and they had good relation with AKB (Team Surprise) them tend to be hesitant on large spending, especially once they partner up with Yoshimoto to form NMB.

They let Yoshimoto do everything and gets part of return, so why would they want to put more money into SKE when SKE is still growing with just minimum investment. :hmm:

I don't know why they throw SKE back to AKS when they are making money, but maybe it's because SKE has grown to a point that requires more investment and KYORAKU just unwilling to provide that.

So back to SNH, it's obviously SNH's financial backer is willing to invest in the group and push them.

6. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

^ walking AKB48 wiki, Taker is. :awesome:

7. Mano Haruka

Mano Haruka Kenkyuusei

I posted foundation documents of the joint venture on some former page but no one seemed to be interested in it.
    we can estimate how much cash the management now has in hand, with a starting amount of 1 million dollars at the beginning of the program.
    But Boss Wang Zijie is good at money laundering. what they are actually doing behind the stage is indeed unkonwn.

edit:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2040522957
    gather info. as you need.
    these data are acquired from HK government as at the cost of real money.

tips:
    pay attention to board directors.

btw. @erialis
    what's you tieba id?

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Nah, just happen to read a story on the financial side of the entire AKB group in a Chinese Forum a few weeks ago and did a little digging myself to double check the accuracy. :hehe:

I had good grasp on AKB themselves and NMB due to Yoshimoto (Japan's largest talent agency and show producing company)

What I find was that SKE's previous management is actually funded by KYORAKU.

And it was pretty obvious that in KYORAKU-Yoshimoto that owns NMB, Yoshimoto was the one that does all the stuff.

And then you realizes that the HKT's theater and store were all Softback properties and the CM tied-ins for their upcoming single, one is Softbank themselves while the others are are all companies that has close relation with Softbank.

Then there is Team Surprise, that is a pretty huge project even for KYORAKU so they might have decided to put all their eggs in that project instead pouring more money into SKE considering that Pachinko machines usually took 1-2 years to develop that might be part of reason they throw SKE back to AKS over a year ago.

Everything takes money after all.

9. Mano Haruka

Mano Haruka Kenkyuusei

amusing stuffs are occuring continuously at any time.
    I find most of you are Chinese Singaporeans?

then welcome to 摸摸猫头 and join in discussion
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%C3%FE%C3%FE%C3%A8%CD%B7

latest hotspot:
    judging from her IQ and EQ, Zhang Xinfang is actually 14 years old?

10. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

hello, i do visit that forum once in a while, but i'm not a registered user. S48 is the only forum i'm registered on [rock]

Now i understand where you're coming from, in terms of the discussions going on currently. However, many of us will react to the tone of the posts if it is written negatively so it's always good to write in a more neutral tone and provide us with links and sources. :lol:

Thanks for sharing all the information from tieba, international fans do need whatever tidbits of news we can get.

11. Mano Haruka

Mano Haruka Kenkyuusei

thank you :XD: i will try to switch my tone.

12. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyaLuvWKY9I[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-cr_bUlVv4[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtS3wEeCmFE[/yt]

13. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

I'm glad to see how much Sae and Mariya are blending in with SNH48 :D [rock]

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  15. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

16. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

I wonder how fluent Sae and Mariyannu are in Mandarin.... They've already been in Shanghai for quite a while now. [think]

17. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

Watching the taiwanese program now.. here's the url i'm using: http://taiwanvs.com/娛樂百分百-2013-01-30-粉絲同樂會-snh48/

seems like Mariyannu's mandarin is better than Sae, but Sae's voice is so much sweeter than Mariyannu's.. Hahaha! But they've definitely memorized certain key words..

But the translator seems a bit inexperienced... :hmm:

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Mariyannu is a quick learner after all

19. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

Btw, I asked someone to translate the part when Mariya was talking to the host of the show, and apparently she said she's originally Taiwanese, but moved to Japan at a young age :^^;: :D

Dunno if this is actually true, so i'm not completely sure :^^;:

20. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

Full show
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0UPwIhf3ug[/yt]