The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Re: [NEW GROUP] SNH48 (Shanghai, China)

Looking at SNH48 Dream Theatre grand opening remind me of a movie "Titanic"(1997), so big luxurious and expensive. Well of course i hope they don't have same fate with the ship.

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

Maybe there's not much issue but at least AKB would notify it in some way, not just people finding it out from the active members themselves. I guess nowadays AKB makes it up to the graduating members one last time so that's why they get one final show set up at a specific date regardless of popularity.

But since they cut her off as if she didn't even exist in SNH, I just have to feel bad for Tang Min in this case.

3. mimi28

mimi28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zhaojiamin

As what Ding Zi Yan (aka Dan Dan) posted on her weibo after the first day the theater opened, many fans think that she is going to leave the group.
    She decided that after trying to do the first stage performance, so fans appreciate her.

On the first day of stage performance, Savoki received the highest number of votes (42) to become MVP.

4. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

^
    I'm not surprise Savoki is able to get the most votes... considering that all Tang Min WOTAs boycotted the performances.

And since the top 3 popular members (Tang Min, Yuxi, Huiwen) already leave, there is not competition level in SNH48 1st gen anymore, Momo and Wan Wan is still a few step behind... and management is killing off Kongkong from the no.3 girl spot...

I'm really wondering what the heck is SNH48 thinking of, first push some members into high profile positions, then cut them off somewhere down the road.

And now they are trying to mega push 2nd gen stars before we even know much about 2nd gen...

This ain't no mystery drama, there is no need to raise so much suspense around the group, its not helping in anyway...

Well I'm still waiting for SNH48 management to give a proper account on Tang Min, as of now, her portrait is still hanging on the theater's wall.

Unless its really a very long term health issue, else I don't see any proper reason why she shouldn't be allowed to return when Savoki can go on a recovery leave for her back injury and return to be the Ace.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Seems like everyone forgets about their drama [hehe]
    I wonder whether they will air it tho. I mean, Tang Min is there. And probably several other "already graduated" girls

6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

...what.

---

^ as I understood previous posts, the delay is due to constant cutting away/refilming scenes without members that left. Considering how easily they run away, delay might be really long...

7. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Don't understand why SNH48 is hellbent on removing all past members' existent....

Even AKS don't bother much about it, there were members when such things is going on.

Like Yoshimoto didn't go all out to remove Yuihan from Geinin! the MOVIE promotion materials or the MOVIE itself despite her kennin being revoked.

Super petty management....

8. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

What is the problem?

9. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Good news everyone (especially Tang Min-oshi)

I was reading through SNH48's forum, and come across this weibo message from SNH48's theater manager Fan Yiban (Baishu)..

Here is my translation:

Congrats @SNH48-TangMin Happy Birthday!Tutu's existent is deep in the root, even a short period of separation feels like intestines being pulled out~ As a Tu-oshi I could only photo you into the first performance, I can't help but feel more regretful, originally the Seitansai on Sep 5 have to be postponed。No matter what, recovery of your health is more important, we will always always always be waiting for you!

So it seem that SNH48 is not going to send my SNH48 Kami-oshi chopping out of the group (yet), its sad that the first seitansai of SNH48 can't be held...

But its a small matter compared to Tang Min is still very important to the group.

On a side note,

- (Savoki)Zhao Jiamin’s back problem has relapsed a bit so she won’t be performing at the 9/5 theater show. Doctors told her to rest for 3 days.
    - (Momo)Mo Han will not perform at the 9/5, 9/7 & 9/8 theater shows due to school commitments.

And new theater dates have been announced on 13,14,15 (and yes its still without Tang Min's name in it)

WMin center is both down with quite a long term health issues, Savoki's case reminds me of Mori, expect without the scandal of cos.

Thats all for the time being from SNH48, no further news on the web drama or Team SII's formation.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

so the management still tries to get Tang Min back? (then when they decide that Tang Min is gone for good all they need to do is to nnounce her graduation :|)

11. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Well weighting in all the factors... Tang Min is especially SNH48 itself, more people associate her with the group... Meaning her role as the face is very well received.

I don't think anyone (management and staffs, members, fans) can argue she is still the very core of the group, and losing her will deal a very big blow to them now.

On top of Savoki herself is having a very bad health problem with her back injury, which would only get worse without a long period of proper treatment and rest...

So my best guess is that, SNH48 is playing the open card game so Tang Min can still return to the group IF her family and her decides to.

That way even if she doesn't return, the damage will be kept to the lowest possible.

12. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

sdn48oshi: Dong Zhiyi is apparently my 2i/c (under Tang Min, of course) and Kong Xiaoyin is taking a shot at the most disliked by me member of the group - do you see now?

cakama: sounds like good news, but we need hard data, not just talk management is good at.
    [sweat]

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

No? I don't get it

14. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna

S he likes dong zhiyi but hates kong xiaoyin therefore he fells ... About it.

15. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Since there is members talking about 夜蝶

I found both the current coupling of KongKong/XiaoYin and the original version of Momo/Wanwan

Original Version
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA0NDY2NTY0.html[/youku]

Current Version
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA0NjU4NTAw.html[/youku]

16. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

The only one I'm still thinking why are they recruiting older candidates ranged from 16-21? Isn't it good to be kenkyuuseis at younger age? I'm agree that SNH48 is a different entity now, but still applied as AKB48 sister group. Kenkyuusei in AKB,SKE,NMB,HKT, and even JKT are ranged from 13-20 because the age requirement to do the auditions from those groups are ranged 13-18. Why they are recruiting young candidates, because fans can see them growing in terms of idoling, dance, physique, etc. Also it's fresh in physique at young age to build their own strength until then they become the real idol.

17. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai

Only guessing here because I have no idea if what I'm going to say is true or not, but maybe chinese people are not used to liking 13 year olds, and are more comfortable liking slightly older girls ? I know that where I live this is definitely the case.

Anyway, I had some free time today and researched 2nd gen members now that they are official members, and I must admit that so far Zhao Yue and Ju JingYi are my favourites. They are so cute!

18. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Thanks, lol I thought that under 16 years old are not permitted working like that in entertainment industry. But even that SNH start at younger ages, they will eventually become slightly older at their idoling peak.

19. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

SNH48 at the moment do not believe in KKS system.

While members are KKS, they will release anyone they don't like and/or don't meet the bar (which is also up to the management's preferences)

To date SNH48 have removed 18 members (10 1st gen, 8 2nd gen).

The way China operates is not easy for non-China people to understand, with such a huge population, they can afford to hold audition as often as they want to, the amount of people auditioning for 2nd gen is just less than 0.0000001% of the average teen population in the 6 cities they draw.

Even though SNH48 have built state of the art development center, but they are looking to roll back the money they have invested in the group already rather than sitting around to develop the girls.

20. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

8 2nd Gen???!!! I can only find 3 that are gone