The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Re: [NEW GROUP] SNH48 (Shanghai, China)

Sorry was kind of busy over the last week to provide any contents/translations here... :(

@Bushido

Thats Zhang Yuge, Mariya performed 「Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou」with her as the unit song

@rka

Next theater schedule is on the 18th, but Sae/Mariya will not be involved. They have returned to Japan already.

Their next performance is still unknown

There is nothing much to comment about their performances (which is still a few level up from the SNH48 girls), for their command of mandarin.

Sae have a little better pronunciation, but Mariya does try her best to speak as the best she can. I would say it decent effort, at least their written/typed command have improved quite a lot over the past year.

@gocchisama

The girls did not leave without reasons, most of them quitted because they are unwilling to stay on as kenkyuusei. Some decided that idol life really isn't for them and wish to continue their studies.

As most of the SNH48 girls have been deferring their studies because of the conflicting schedules, those who are still going to school is finding it hard to juggle between both.

A few speculated to end their relationship with the group due to conflicting viewpoint with the management.

Nobody in 48G like management's every single decision, some mature ones just keep it to private chat between other members, some just growl and whine. You can see it everywhere, it too common, cos not every decision will be in your favor, and reality bites.

2. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

[​IMG]

SNH48 2nd Gen weibo followers update

3. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

2013.10.14 Savoki translation (23:01)

Fools not because of ranking!!IQ 300 is not a joke!!Because today when I'm going to the train station for the ride when I fell down the stairs along with my luggages,leg is injured,doctor said to rest for 3 weeks。Really starting to hate myself for making mistakes =^=(Wanwan assisted and helped me and carried my 2 luggages to the hospital,Wanwan)Wish that I will recover when I wake up tomorrow〜Apologetic goodnight,night〜〜

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/b61110c5j ... 0hsgns.jpg

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/b61110c5j ... 0dc412.jpg

Wanwan: Silly, let the power of medicine take care of you〜hehheh〜

Guess that means Savoki is out of action again for 3 weeks

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Poor Savoki
    Will they/her/both her and the management force her self to perform at the concert later?

5. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

For herself and the members, the stand should be to lay off and recover. After all this is not the only injury she is having, there is still the long term back problem she is suffering from for the best part of 2013.

Management wise, technically they have more than enough people to rotate, and she is management's choice/favorite so gambling on her future is a bad thing.

After all what is a concert when she already missed one single's senbatsu due to injury. For a 15yo center, preserving her health is important.

Ultimately still awaiting confirmation from the management who will be monitoring her condition before they make the call.

6. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Interesting weibo exchange between Savoki and her WOTA camp

SAVO WOTA camp: Dense nerved Savo for this one year in SNH have already committed a few case of very foolish very bad luck incidents,trying to prove XiongHaiZi* have IQ of 300,everyone is brave enough to bring up past foolish and embarrassing acts!To see who is more stupid and foolish,three of us community members will meet up on sunday nights to select the dumbest person,and reward a new set of Savoki photo sets.

Savoki: Enough everyone = = You know what is "Dazhiruoyu**"!!!(Your idol is not a unlucky fool ah)

T/L note:-
    * XiongHaiZi is a chinese saying that refers to annoying brats
    ** Dazhiruoyu is a chinese idiom that refers to talented individuals who performed clumsily at common task but shines when they are performing tasks that matters to them

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

lol Savo and her fans xD
    I wonder what kind of thing those Savo ota will go through to claim the prize and that title xD

8. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

cant wait what setlist 2nd gen will perform on their stage debut on 11/2 and 11/3~

9. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

There is no confirmation on that yet, but plenty of rumors flying around.

Summary of possibility:-

1. Using the same "Give me Power" (K4R) stage as 1st gen since they are technically all kenkyuusei

2. Rumors of easy beginner stages (A1, A2, H1, B3, B5), with B5 being heavily called and the most rejected by Chinese fans

3. Another challenging stage that exclude K stage cos there is already one running now, so anything (A5, A6, S2, S3, KII 3) is in the line.

Either way, the 2nd gen just started doing studio recording yesterday. Of cos they didn't leak anything, apart from that they have 1st gen doing demonstration for them.

So from that I'll call they could be doing the same "Give me Power" stage (which is well-received), since 1st gen aren't exactly well versed in other stage to be doing demo.

10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Right now, one member seems to be in hot water for several strikes against her.

11. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

@rka

SNH48 management actually have the list already, but at the moment they are using its as a tentative.

So current Team Unknown is actually Team SII awaiting official formation. Team NII is on the way as well.

I'm getting unofficial rumors that the announcement will come at 1116 Guangzhou Concert.

@everyone else.

Ok regarding Luo Lan's scandal...

Technically what she clarified is that she had a boyfriend during university, and have been together for a year. Where her bf is have a hobby of photography, so being young and naive she took those photos without considering the future consequences.

And she is just frustrated that the photos is being uploaded when she gets into SNH48 after finally passing the 2nd gen audition (she flopped at the 1st gen audition).

Apart from the usual apologies and such, she kind of stated she will continue in SNH48 as she worked hard to get where she is now, and isn't going to give it up easily.

SNH48 management and Baishu have been silence about this, so I reckon its going to be sweep under the carpet.

So here my opinion on it, technically she didn't break any rules of being an idol. its just the past haunting her now, there is nothing she can do about it. One can delete past online content like blog/weibo...etc, but what can one do against content is can't be deleted?

And its not like she did it underage, like certain former member of JKT48. Having a boyfriend before doesn't deem anyone unworthy of being an idol, in fact she isn't the only 48G member who have/had boyfriend.

As for being hostess there is no proof on it.

As for age, doesn't really matter since idols lie about their bios anyway...

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

i don't have a problem with members having a boyfriend before joining SNH.

I mean, she made her choice, and choose her path. The only thing must be to not do both at the same time.

When i see girls fighting to earn their place, and so much 1st gen members leaving the group in such fast process, i can't help but questioning myself what was the reason behind all those graduation.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Yes, I've posted the information and confirmation in the SNH48 News thread earlier

15. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Any speculations about Team SII coming up yet? (stupid addition - and who's in it...)

With 10 first gens gone already, I guess Team SII is probably every 1st gen + Kaigai...

CMIIW... [think]

16. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Unconfirmed rumors points to a possible formation on 1116 concert.

Right now its looking at

SNH48 1st Gen: 13 (excluding Tang Min, Kong Xiaoyin and Gu Xiangjun)
    Team Kaigai: 2
    + unknown amount of 2nd gen

Cos so far Kaigai sister group aren't following 16 members limit per team, actually AKB48 itself is over 16+kennin members)

17. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Wait, I know Tang Min's situation, but why exclude Kong Xiaoyin and Gu Xiangjun?

18. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Kong Xiaoyin is on hiatus, rumored to have already leave the group like many before her.

Gu Xiangjun have been excluded from most of 1st gen activities for the last couple of months, hence technically she is being ignored by the management.

With the above reasons, its safe to say they will most likely not be a part of Team SII

19. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

20. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Yup and all correct.

Not sure if pinyin is needed though.

But thanks for updating... I though the admin of STAGE updates it... [clap]