The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. kiwibird

kiwibird Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Was she like a tentative kenkyuusei for 2nd gen? or is she an alone 3rd gen? haha

3. kiwibird

kiwibird Kenkyuusei

Chen Wenyan used to be in an idol group called Sapphire Girls down in Guangdong where she's from, funnily enough Team SII member Chen Guanhui was also in that group a while back! I'm working on a profile page for Wenyan right now/soon which will have more information on her, but for now I'm translating random weibo posts mentioning her.

ALSO!

SNH48 management just announced they have a brand new variety show titled SNHello! They will film the first episode on 4/28 with 20 fans.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  4. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Wow... more and more cases of tentative kenkyuuseis. Strange for this case as she directly entered Team NII... Is she still 2nd generation?

5. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

I think shes 2.5 >_<

6. kiwibird

kiwibird Kenkyuusei

I posted videos of Wenyan dancing and singing in this thread if anybody wants to see/hear how she is. She's got years of experience as an idol already and her fellow Team NII teammates seem to really like her and respect her.

7. lizpie014

lizpie014 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaede Ishiyama
    Twitter:
    lizzyneechan14
    Nice news! I'll hope SNH48 can gain popularity with these kind of gimicks!

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  9. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Maybe is for mv??
    becuz I heard SNHello already schedule to record around May?? unless it is for other shows, but OH MY Girl is film in a small studio, and if it for Shang High School 48, Sae and Mariya would be there eh??

10. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Hmm...well I don't think it could be a PV cause there's members from both generations.

Long time no see~ I'm a bit behind haha.
    So for now here's a game show with JingYi, Zhao Yue, Meng Yue, and XinDUo

if the video does not show watch the video here
    and the launch event for some RPG game with JiaMin, JiaQi, Mo Han, XinYi, and Dai Meng

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
  12. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Thats disappointing :( But all the popular singles they've already covered so..

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The student choir will join their performance of Mae shika?

14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

15. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    OK I'll get working on updating the profile pictures on Wiki48.

EDIT: Gotta go now. If anyone's free please finish it off for me. Otherwise, I'll work on it tmr morning. I just need to update the 2nd Gen's individual page and the Team Template.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  17. kiwibird

kiwibird Kenkyuusei

SNH48 are releasing their first album! It is titled 《一心向前》 (Yixin Xiang Qian)!

Album details:
    - The album is set to be released around mid-May in the SNH48 online shop.
    - It will come in two versions: normal edition & deluxe edition. Both come with voting tickets.
    - Normal edition: 98元 (78元 for members)
    - Deluxe edition: 298元 (248元 for members)
    - Some of the tracks will be remix versions of classic representative songs.
    - There will be 3 new tracks that are popular 48G singles.
    - Both Team SII and Team NII members will participate in the album.

What to expect for the top 16 [senbatsu]:
    - The MV will be filmed by a top level international team, with over $1 million USD invested into it!
    - The members will travel overseas to film the MV!
    - The #1 girl will be able to star in a movie and/or TV series! She will also get featured in magazine(s) including being a cover girl!
    - The top #3 girls will get to hold shows in the Star Dream Theater with whatever themes they choose!

Voting will open around mid~late May and will finish on July 25 10AM.

Click here to see the list of eligible SNH48 members that fans can vote for!

http://shanghai48.tumblr.com/

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Is the album gonna be released in regular (online) shops unlike their previous material ? Like Yesasia for instance ? I always use them to buy my chinese music, it's really a pain in the ass not to be able to buy any SNH release...

Gosh Chen Guan Hui looks so beautiful in her new profile pic! I've never seen her like that. Kong Xiao Yin looks like her usual self: H.O.T. And Ju Jing Yi, man I swear I'm getting more and more Saynee vibes from her, she might be my new SNH oshi (W oshi with Kong Xiao Yin of course). Not sure about that hairstyle on Sae though...

19. kiwibird

kiwibird Kenkyuusei

^ Management made a new post on their website a couple of hours ago saying that the album will be sold on their online shop. :| Really disappointing as this would be the perfect opportunity for them to start selling it to non-mainlanders, they would make so much more money too from overseas fans.

The album is scheduled to be released around mid-May (no official date set yet) so I really hope they are planning to distribute it in stores including places like YesAsia. Otherwise your best bet is to buy it from taobao using a service that helps foreigners buy items from there (mainland China based).

20. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

umh...... I doubt so
    they didn't even want to spend money to have better audio for the fans.
    Plus,I'm not even sure if SNH can even bring 1million U.S for revenue right now from a single CD, so it is stupid if they just spend that much money for a mv

I think as in one million Yuan that equal to 160K U.S dollars. It is more likely.
    Is this for real??? I don't get why they use in U.S dollars when Chinese currency is in Yuan.

wow the price for #1 girl. I wish they included Top5 mems though in movie/tv series, so more mems get exposure and it is good for SNH too as a whole with more mems getting recognize. TV series will be good if it broadcast on Dragon TV and the rest of other channel around China. If it a movie like the one with Tangmin/Savoki as lead, it wont making an impact since the movie only broadcast in certain theaters in Shanghai I think.
    This may encourage Sae fan to vote imo... star in a movie or tv series gonna get alot of exposure publicly.