The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

• ^^^
      Aw yeah we are actually following each other on tumblr for a quite long time :lol: well, here I am, fangirling on s48 instead of spamming my tumblog :^O^:
      I'm crossing my fingers for your studies in Japan too : D well, I guess for me this will be California or Japan, in the best cases xD I still don't know what to do over there but I want to study abroad <3

2. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

It does in Italian.
    Even though I tend to use the dialect alternative (traccheggià XD) that means exactly the same thing.
    Funny how "temporizzare" is actually a false friend with French "temporiser", because in Italian it means "to set something to work on a fixed schedule" ("to time"? XD)

I was thinking about that not longer than a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find any.
    (also, "natsukashii" has a pretty precise equivalent in the Italian phrase "che nostalgia", and my dialect has a PERFECT equivalent of schadenfraude but that's a bit too, er, vivid XD)

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I was curious about that and found a page about words that are very difficult to translate. There is a list with fifteen of them (the last five are a second page), but there is only one English word in that list, 'fairness'.
    http://www.altalang.com/beyond-words/20 ... translate/

4. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

...well, damn. XD I was hoping English was unique for once.

Also I have been informed that the creepy Aki-p banner has been gone for days and it's just my computer's cache that's still displaying it. AKI-P WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TROLLING ME.

Also SelfControl only helps so much now that I have internet on my phone. Fortunately posting on my phone is a huge pain so I don't usually bother (except right now...)

5. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

So Im out right now having dinner with my mom for mothers day and we went to have korean bbq right.

The person was trying to turn the stove thingy on but for some reason it wouldnt work. So he kept trying all these things and then eventually the stove actually BLEW UP IN MY FACE.

No one gone injured but all the dishes got destroyed O-O

Holy cow.

At least the meal is free now >__>

6. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Still got eyebrows, Aikyi? ;)

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Yeah it wasnt so much as a big ball of fire or anything. Juet a loud BOOM to freeze evrryone in the resturaunt, and the lid of the bbq flew off knocking a bunch of the dishes onto the floor in the process.

I was kinda just what the hell just happened during the whole thing.

8. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

I know that feeling ;___;
    Every time I graduate I cry literally buckets. I mean, I know everyone is still going to be friends and stay in touch and stuff, but it just won't be the same anymore. I know change is good, but sometimes I just go all wagamama and think "BUT I WANT EVERYTHING TO STAY THE SAME!!!1!!!1!"

It freaked me out too :awesome: I know he's Aki-p and he's awesome and the banner's really well done too, but his eyes in the close-up seemed to say stuff like "I'm a genius, and I know what you did last summer" :hehe:

I had Korean BBQ today too :blink: though not with my mom. And it's Mother's Day. I fail :fp:
    Glad no one got hurt [worried]

9. 1337rice

1337rice Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Which korean bbq place is that? I should avoid it :D

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Well, this is going to be Toronto talk, but the one beside Pacific Mall at Market Village. Seoul Garden or something >_>

11. 1337rice

1337rice Kenkyuusei

ah, that place...i actually never been there, but i heard from my friend that they make a good looking omurice.
    the one that i usually go to is at Commerce Gate

12. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

gah Terry that must have been scary o_o glad no one got hurt.

awwwwwwww you're so cute *huggles*
    I sometimes wish we had decent graduations here in Italy. For high school, after the exam you're done (and I actually went to my final exam with a suitcase and went on holiday immediately after I finished talking XDDD), and for university, you have four sessions a year when you can graduate and so the people you went to uni with tend to be all scattered... (I think our university system is different from most other systems? Maybe France or Spain have the same system but Northern Europe, US and Japan are really different)

13. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

Finally it's time to get started ......

First exam in less than 2 hours :hmm:

14. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

Good luck! What exam is it?

Speaking of exams, my exam timetable got released - stupid (or good?) 13 day break between my 3rd and last exam :hmm: . 6th, 8th, 10th... and then 23rd (June). :awesome: :fp:

It's like a hybrid between starting my holidays early and studying a bit for that last exam. Not sure if that'll go down well, i.e. if I start procrastinating badly.

15. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Leaving in a few minutes for a three-days-off with my classmates in some ridiculously tiny french village in the mountains xD no internet, no video games, just us, some cards to play stupid games and this ridiculously tiny village~

Have a good-three-days everyone [rock]

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Three days without the internet :psy: have more fun than I would! [hehe]

17. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Haha I know xD but we're all together and we're all kind of crazy so I will have fun [hehe]

18. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Lol, have fun !
    Mountains and walks are great, especially with friends. And the weather is more than fine these days. :)

(and even in the mountains, you should be able to get some connection with your phone no ?)

19. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Have fun frenchymelody <3

I'm actually seriously planning to spend three or four days somewhere in the mountains without internet or phone connection or anything. I need to detox x_x
    (And when I'm back AKB will have changed half the lineup, announced two singles, three events, a worldwide tour and seven new shows)

20. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

And KII 3rd stage still won't have been announced :hehe: