TNS48, a 48family dubbing group

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Alice, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Alice

Alice Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Social Media coming soon!

ABOUT:
    TNS48 (Tanoshii48, also known as Delightful48) is the first of a few groups to be under the newly developed Candy Sounds dubbing collective. Other groups include other popular Japanese artists such as E-Girls and Perfume.
    TNS48 is a 48family dubbing group. More times than not, releases will be of songs by sister & rival groups instead of just AKB. Auditions for Team L started in July 2015 for 14 members, set to be debuted some time around in Winter of 2016.
    The group is a sister group of LUV48, but is run by different leaders. The organizer if TNS48 is Shiroyama Alice & she handles all of the on goings for TNS48. The group has a goal of releasing quality audio and visual products for viewers. But similar to LUV48, the members will have their own faces (credit to TMA & KNS, idea wise).

MEMBERSHIP:
    Being a sister group, TNS48 has 2 kennin members. They are some of the most active and quality members from LUV48. In addition to these 2, 14 members are needed to round out the group's 1st generation and Team T.
    For the first year, the members will obtain the face that they have created from the start.
    The youngest a member may be at audition is 13 years old but there is no age cap from there. As long as you have quality sound you are welcome. Half-members are those that help only behind the scenes as mixers for audio and video, but choose to NOT participate in vocal activities. They too can be any age.

AUDITIONS + RESULTS:
    Team L (1st Generation): Auditions for the 1st generation of TNS48 start officially on 1 July, 2015 & will end on 31 August, 2015. After 11:30pm EST/11:30am WITA, auditions will be closed! If you would like to audition, read the collective rules here as well as the group rules here and fill out the form located in our video's description (video is located in the following post). Results will be publicly released 10 October, 2015 but members will be notified between 01 September & 10 September. All inquiries may be redirected to candysounds.audition@gmail.com. During the September month, we will be working on getting members to know each other and getting their representations in order. If all goes well and quickly, then a lot will be seen from the group quickly.

RELEASES:
    1. TBA - 02 January, 2016
    c/w TBA
    2. TBA
    - Day Month, 2016
    c/w TBA
    3. TBA
    - Day Month, 2016
    c/w TBA
    c/w TBA

2. Alice

Alice Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Auditions for the 1st generation of TNS48 (the original Team T) will be held until 31 August, 2015. All auditions MUST be in by 11:30pm EST/11:30am WITA on this date.

All selected members will be notified by 10 September, 2015. Results will be publicly released by 10 October, 2015.

NOTE: Males are allowed to audition! Please just note that faces will be female due to the fact that there are no male 48/46family members.​

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  3. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

Thank you for crediting us for the avatar idea. Good luck with this project!

4. Alice

Alice Kenkyuusei

Thank you!

5. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Does female can join in TNS48?
    Can i send m4a sound format?

6. Alice

Alice Kenkyuusei

Hi! Yes, both females & males can audition. Sending m4a is alright as well.

7. riri-chama

riri-chama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Just curious, I have read the rules but before making a fool of myself I wanna confirm a few things. So are we allowed to make up a name for ourselves (as long as it's Japanese/can be put into Kana/Kanji)? or do we actually have to be from Japan? And also with the avatar thing, I assume it's someone from the 48/46 Group? And also with the audition songs, are we to sing in Japanese or English? Sorry for being a pest. This really interests me so I would love to audition.

8. Alice

Alice Kenkyuusei

Hi! You are definitely allowed to use make up a Japanese name. For example, if you look up the loose sister group (LUV48), you'll see everyone has their own name (Soumi Haruka & Yagami Arisa being two). You do NOT have to be from Japan. These are just stage names.

It will be multiple members. What will happen is you will pick a base member (from given choices) then will pick 3 other member features to be featured on the shape. An example can be found here, which is the face for a Kennin member in LUV48. As you will see, there is a part that says face & lists the features.

Lastly, the audition song is recommended to be in Japanese, since the group itself will dub in Japanese. However, if you were to sing an official English version of a 48song (would be by JKT48) then you are welcome to include that as well in case we do an English unit.

You aren't a pest at all! Thank you for your interest!

9. riri-chama

riri-chama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Ah, thank you for the fast reply! Okay sweet.

Oh, that sounds fun. Will these be created after acceptance or before?

And will do! Would you recommend the whole song, or a small cut from it? And where would we post these forms?

Hopefully I can audition, this is really awesome that people have chosen to do this.

10. Alice

Alice Kenkyuusei

They will be created after acceptance into the group since they will be used in videos, website, and wiki. It can be either. As long as there is enough to evaluate your voice, then any length is fine but recommended no shorter than one minute. In the description of the youtube video, the form is there and you just send it through a YouTube comment.

11. Jade Bauer

Jade Bauer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is it too late to audition?

12. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Watch the end of the video...

13. Jade Bauer

Jade Bauer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm gonna guess that means I'm too late...

14. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika