Tsuji Nozomi (Nonta) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by brunoiaz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Okay so the picture is photoshop. The pic were posted by an anti months ago. Someone i know follow him on twitter and he said
    that the same guy is also photoshoping pictures of other KKS(they're like 10 yrs old wtf is wrong with people)

Pics with her bf is real tho

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That's kinda relief then... still the puricura picture with the guy, but that's not as a REAL issue as the other.

3. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

I thought it was weird that people weren't talking about it even though some people already saw it months ago. I guess we know why now

Looks like the new pics made it resurfaced

4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    As @Zen03 said above, her fans may be in luck. Some Twitter reports are claiming that the NSFW photo was photoshopped by some douchebag, although the purikura is real. The guy in the purikura is some model or something, I think. They found his profile somewhere. Now, I can't check any of these new claims either against any credible source because I have zero interest in digging through the cesspool that is 2ch, so take everything with a grain of salt for now. Hopefully everything will become clear later on.

I know it's management's policy not to speak about scandals nowadays, but if this one is indeed fake I wish they would quash it somehow as the level of this scandal is much more severe than anything the 48 Group has ever had. The majority of Japanese Twitter users haven't caught on to the idea that it might be fake yet and are still spreading it around, so it would be nice to nip it in the bud before it does permanent damage to her career. She may not have done it, but if people still believe she did and don't follow up on it to learn the truth then her career's not going to go anywhere.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  5. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I actually kinda expect this is going to happen to her sooner or later.

6. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO. :shocku::shocku::shocku:

If it's fake then that's good, but the purikura could still be bad for her. I really, really hope that nothing comes out of this. My favorite KKS :(.

7. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The thing is if management says anything at all to come out and deny it, they're violating the policy they've had for the last couple years of not commenting on scandals. To deny one would be implicit confirmation of all the others. It's a bad situation all the way around. It's also unfortunately a very good 'shop job.
    As for purikura, it would depend on dates taken, wouldn't it? I don't consider anything a girl did before joining to be a scandal. If it was before she joined, she wasn't breaking any rules = no scandal.
    Since this is only just now making waves here and it's been around for a while, I hope and think it can die down just as quickly.

8. Kinenbi

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    People are saying that it's not a shop job because the lighting is just too perfect. I'm hoping this is true, but if it isn't I feel like she should resign instead of being fired. I love love love her, but if it's real it's unfair to girls like Rumi who were (presumably) under pressure to quit thanks to her "wanting a sex friend" tweet.

I'm in the camp that it's fake and just a good shop.

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Looks pretty real to me. If this its fake it is a really high skill-level fake picture.

Unfortunately, fake or not, the purikura is time-stamped (7/28) which is way after she joined... that will be a problem. Usually they sweep it under the rug if it's a top or high level member. But just a kks will probably be forced to quit.

10. LMiki

LMiki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    was a year stated? It could be 7/28 but not this year

Edit: ok I just saw the pic and it states 2015 thr. Now thats going to be a little problem

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  11. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    It's sad that this happen but even a purikura can kill her career. The Keyakizaka46 member Harada Mayu quits her groups because of picture with her and a boy older than her. So I hope it won't be the case of Nozomi but the management will probably react.

12. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Saw the pictures already and I was shock especially the explicit one. Real or fake, friend or lover it is up to the management what's their decision about this scandal. Kinda upset this had happened to her. I love nonta and she is my bet to be the first one to be promoted among the kks. She's pretty, sexy, good in mcing and a decent dancer also, a very bright future for her that gets dimmer.

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Which twitter account is the anti?

14. Kinenbi

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Fixed that for you. Time to take a shower because I feel dirty all over again.

15. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You forgot to mention how Mayu's parents blabbed to the media.

16. Kinenbi

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    The whole story was horrible. That girl will never have a career in the media again :cold:. She has the worst father ever.

17. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Actually assuming it's fake, I'm surprised 2ch and co. haven't found the photo the photoshopper used yet. Wouldn't that be the easiest way to disprove it?

18. Kinenbi

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    From the ******** thread:

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Amd i thought Harada Mayu's was NSFW.

20. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Tsuji Nozomi is definitely a cursed name for an idol. she's one of my favorites KKS so it saddens me a lot... she will surely have to leave...