TV / Radio [TV] JKT48 2nd Generation Audition

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by sergio_mario, Aug 14, 2012.

1. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Taken from the "News & Release Thread"

2. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Re: JKT48's 2nd Generation Audition

Well, they started since September 2011 and until the audition ended up, it got to be on somewhere in September as well, so it still makes sense ;) I myself got a friend in Jakarta who're going to apply for the audition, so if there's anything happen I'll try update it here

and then repeating my opinion about the 2nd gen in general thread

3. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki

^well i think its inevitable, if we looking at their popularity growth.. of course among those who register for the audition, there are people who just want to be popular instantly.. well i believe akiP eyes never wrong, he will know who deserve to be in, and who should get a kick in the ass

here a report about it from one of infotainment show, the member seems worried about their spot/popularity/whatever with this 2nd gen audition

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avtaYZoBchU[/yt]

4. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ true, can't agree more. and not to forget these girls are going into kenkyusei, and they won't be going straight performing everywhere outside the theatre. even some members in AKB could take up to more than a year just to be promoted into a team, remember. So yeah... :D

5. Viz48

Viz48 Kenkyuusei

Oh, really happy for this.
    More energic members will be added..
    i hope there're some talented person.. :inlove:
    didnt have oshi in jkt48 at the moment.. [hehe]

6. Xander18

Xander18 Kenkyuusei

yeaaaay, i cant wait for the result :cute:
    more cute girls ahead :^O^:

7. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

cant wait for more interesting rivalries between the girls. And off course the creation of team J.

8. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

:D GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT,I like this information because we have soon new face in this group and the TEAM J yeah I m so happy :D

9. Aldy48_

Aldy48_ Kenkyuusei

Im so wait thiss >.<

Many Cute Girls after that :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Pictures of the 2nd Gen Audition
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ Anyone knows where it took place?
    Well, I'm wondering if they would allow people to see what is happening there. I'm so damn curious about this [wonder] :D
    Maybe someones in this forum can have a sneak peak there, and let us know. anyone? :)

12. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki

whoa [shock] where you get that from?? i lived in indonesia, and i saw that image here for the 1st time [shock]

i dont know where it took place, too little clue [think]

btw, i got some person, she said she just passed the interview test, the dance and sing test havent been held... or maybe there are 1st wave, 2nd wave, 3rd wave etc i dont know

13. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Holy mother of audition :blink:

Look at that banner on the sidewalk :D . Maan, this is really brings back memories to almost a year ago when they first announced . Almost like everybody I've known dismissed the possibility of them going to get big in Indonesia and starts to insult them :D

14. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ hahhaha, I know right. Same goes to my friends also, they were like being so negative, saying things like "wth is this" or "lol, they are no better than the other gb or bb in indo, still look sh*t to me" and stuffs. Well, I was actually the only one in the class (I'm still a HS student, btw) who is interested in Japanese stuffs and things like that, so most of my friend had no idea about Akb48 before, just me [hehe] So I couldn't be bother to tell them about akb48, because their just crazy about kpop stuff, where I don't really care whatsoever :D
    I think they are finally conviced now to how well jkt has becoming compare to what they been predicted. :lol:

15. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

actually,i one of the people who say "wth,another girlband :^^;: " when JKT48 shows on tv station.
    sorry for that hehehe.and i'm not akb48 fans too,so this is a new thing for me.(i'm fans of YUI and ikimono gakari).

i become fans of JKT48 after hear their song and "accidentaly" open JKT48 thread in local forum.errrr... maybe i too curious with "melody case" and want to know about "Golden Rules".

back to topic.i really happy to know JKT48 audition will be broadcast in tv station.let's hope there's no "Fake Drama" in this audition just like in another reality/talent show

16. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

I can tell you now, you are right in a very wrong place, my friend!! [flip] Nah, joking :D :D
    Lets hope my friends here would be able to start liking them like you do :)

Lets hope very much so, or else I would so facepalm my face to a tree :awesome:
    Just make it more private, would be a better idea I think

17. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Let me borrow the tree too if they decided to made this one into the modern MTV-style reality show ala "16 and Pregnant" :D

But if they made this one into a documentary style, then it would be total awesome [rock] .

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

and this

[​IMG]

:awesome:

19. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

i completely agree with documentary style.i hope this 2nd generation audition will show after the audition finished,so no more "sms support" and the content just like jkt48 audition clip in youtube

20. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Documentary? sounds legit [wonder] However, say they would only make this for a documentary, RCTI banners wouldn't be in those photo I think. So it would pretty much be shown on TV with live broadcast (which I think not that bad, but not that good also :^^;: ) or hopefully like what Zulvkr just said, shown after the audition finish.

The yellow one! :drool: :drool:
    :D
    Nah, I'm all for Melody :^O^: