TV / Radio [TV] - [SKE no Magical Radio 2] 12/04/04~

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by A93x, Mar 28, 2012.

1. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    thanks for the link Nyanholic, was a good episode. I was surprised that Yuria and Kuumin were in the show with no introduction or anything (or so it seemed). and good to see that the studio has been changed a bit.This episode was simple enough to understand even without subs. Wakachin's love letter to Churi goes to Jiro [hehe] but does anyone know what Kuumin's real letter was meant to be about? Her resigning from Magical radio? (thats just a complete guess).
    I also liked Shiorin in this ep, first with her eating whatever that was (was it something filled with wasabi again?) and then her karate chop on wakachin.
    And kuumin's transformation was pretty cool. i think it's going to probably be another one of those things that happen in every episode like with Jurina changing, and Rena's monologues in season 1.

And to answer Torigoya-san, mieniem provided all the reasons that were probably true from the overall perspective, but going by the story of season 2, Rena is supposed to have "mysteriously dissapeared". I think you can also sort of gather that from start of this ep, where it seems like Rena is packing, and she handed her headphones to shiorin

2. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    If you notice title credit of the show. They begin with Akane, Yuria, Kuumin then Jurina and Rena so it's pretty much say that the last two will have a less role than the first season. And yeah, Jurina already didn't appear in the first episode so I don't think she will appear much in this season.

3. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    This tumblr recap latest episode and tell us where Director Rena went and everything.

In reality, they might want to tone down WMatsui's appearance in this series due to Jurina's supposed duty as AKB. Let other to shine.
    (They end up using Rena a lot in latest episode anyway considering she's "mysteriously disappeared" while Jurina came only in the voice (due to health issue) when in her role, she slept over at studio and left her script there)

Don't know which work Rena had lately, she seems to sleep late and unusually rarely update her blog and G+.

4. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I think Jurina did send them those boxes of food again though [hehe] but yep, before the show started, a little story info was revealed that:

-Rena "Mysteriously dissapears"
    -Jurina returns back to the acting industry

I don't mind it too much, i know they will both be in the show in some form or another, and even with rena with much less screen time, she still had about 3 minutes which isn't bad. And i guess it did kinda get stale towards the end of season 1 a little, so i don't mind seeing some new faces around. And some more Shiorin and Non is good too, as even though they were semi regulars in season 1, they didn't really have that much importance in the show.

EDIT: and thanks to reddertar for the link :D

5. oddball

oddball Member

Well it seems to have been a wise move, at least on Jurina's part because of her heath issues more than anything and Rena is still going to be used in some sort of role it seems...

really a show like this though, perhpas does not need WMatsui to be in it and maybe SKE management though that it was about time the gave the ball to some other members and let then run with it for a change and of course, perhpas they want to not overload WMatsui so much, Jurina's current health is testament to that i feel.....

6. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

i know i post in here where did my post go? :wtf:
    kumiin is really good at acting you know that? even in WAYA she is so cute back there :blush:

7. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Just some interesting side info i found regarding Wakachin:
    http://48-family.tumblr.com/post/20574081865/thoughts

For those too lazy to check it, it's something about how wakachin has a real life fear of women, which is why he maybe didn't get with Churi in season 1.

But that also made me think for season 2, the recent episode 2, where he has the love letter and has to ask Goma for help, if they are doing a reflection of his character in real life, and how he may be scared of approaching women. (I'd be scared too though if i was confessing to Churi :hehe:)

8. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    New episode is up, but it's broken up into 5 parts. i guess it will have to do though

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5 (Preview of next weeks ep)

anyways my thoughts on this weeks episode:
    It wasn't bad, but it was a lot harder to understand than last weeks episode i feel. Too much dialogue which i couldn't understand. The reactions to the buzzers wasn't as funny as last seasons too, but it was still ok. And Kuumin rock me reminds me a bit of Gekikara :XD: Next weeks episode looks to be pretty good

9. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Yuria misunderstood that Churi got promote as an "image character" of some brand that pretty famous. She also accidently told Churi about it too. So the everyone are going to hold surprise party to celebrate her but that found out that the poster is not Churi but it someone else so they're going to stop the party but since Yuria already told Churi so their's no going back.

So after that they're just trying to hide the truth until Yuria saw Churi call her mother to tell how happy she is so Yuria decide to tells the truth. Eventually, Yuria use her special power to make Churi become a real image character for miso fired pork. Churi is happy with that result even it's not that big deal so it's happy ending after all.

In the end Yuria also accidently reveal that she know the reason why Rena disappears. Look like she's involving with something dangerous that has to do with her 'lover' (I'm not sure about this part). She then tells Yuria to not tell everyone but it's too late now.

That's what I understand from watching this episode. I really like Kuumin rock mode, She's scene stealer even this episode she didn't do anything much.

10. oddball

oddball Member

hmm, now that's thw wasabi and the buzzers they have used from last season, hoping for a few newer ideas to come into the show now along with the characters......

11. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

oya masana as esumi makiko's shomuni character

12. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
  13. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    What's this!? Churi begin to like Wakachin but suddenly Shawako propose her love to him!? Why's he suddenly popular lol.

14. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

120501 in YT

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEy6DWaFPuU[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DBb2B9wu54[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCy3nGrY4w0[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzZfbumwxus[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjjwrS1w8A[/yt]

Download

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=46745

15. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    SKE no Magical Radio 2 - ep#4 120501

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg5ODg5MzM2.html[/youku]

16. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

[dm]xqixag_120501-ske48yyyyyyyy2[/dm]

17. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Really love this episode! Freaking funny!

-- Summary --

Somehow, wild alpaka are appear nearby the studio and beat up people around their as well.

All of them have no choice but to stay over until the hunter Mizuki can deal with it.

Wakachin, Shawako and even Kanon(who go to get a pizza) are all become victims of alpaka because alpaka is actually in front of the studio (Hunter Mizuki, somehow manage to not find it).

Finally, Kuumin (who has a problem with her boyfriend in this ep.) got into rock mode and go out to beat the crap out of alpaka and save the day.

-- Interesting Point in this ep. --

- Yuria is not only have a which blood. Her great great great great grandfather also a vampire. So she's a hybrid between 2 species (Onimaru-p point out that she's not even a human). She also turn to vampire in this ep.

- Churi are jealous of Shawako that grew close with Wakachin lately. When everyone think that they might dating. Churi is the only one who doubt that.

- Good to see Kanon and Goma appears together again. More girls, more fun.

- Now we just need Jurina to finally return to the show since next week preview Rena might return to studio already (but maybe just temporary or just flashback again).

18. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

What an awesome episode! Everything was down right crazy. Alpaca on the loose assaulting our cast? Leave it to Kumin! [rock]
    Everybody had a chance to shine this episode and they did. Personal favorite... Non coming back from her pizza mission. Well done soldier! :lol:
    And plot finally kicking in next episode! [clap]

19. oddball

oddball Member

Lol what a bizzare episode! :lol: a lot of fun but jept on feeling as though I was on drugs or something whilst watching this weeks show! :^^;:

20. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

SKE no Magical Radio 2 120508

[dm]xqouwb_120508-ske48yyyyyyyy2-05_shortfilms[/dm]