Umehara Mako (Makopon) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

UMEHARA MAKO

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Umehara Mako (梅原真子)
    Nickname: Makopon (まこぽん)
    Birthdate: January 11, 1999
    Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
    Height: -
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
    Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/theme-10049958559.html

Singles Participated In
    -

Stage Units
    -

2. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nobody's posted. Ooooo not enough love for this girl. Been watching the BII LoDs lately and she's the one who just constantly catches my eye.

3. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I really love Mako. Her new position in the new BII stage is better than in the first one. She's so funny (i loved her imitation of Koda Kumi during the 3rd anniversary concert). And she has a new hair cut (with a bang) that suits her so much *o*. This girl needs more spotlight <3

[​IMG]

4. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKOPOOOON :inlove: :inlove: <3

5. natasha

natasha Kenkyuusei

ah, happy birthday baby! <3
    since i'm bored with the whole ichiban antan thing,
    perhaps, i'll consider you as my 'irreplaceable one' [rock]

really, i love you since the beginning
    with a shown forehead or with beautiful bangs
    i still loveeeeeeeee ya! [rock]

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    [​IMG]

graduation announcement =\
    man i thought she was making huge strides too, and she had an acting pedigree so i thought it would only be a matter of time.

such a good mc too. gonna miss her.

7. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    The first graduation of team BII. I hope she will do well in whatever she will do in the future

8. Benou

Benou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    maifuchigami
    What the f is going on... Has someone translated her announcement? I need to know why she's leaving... I'm so sad.. :cry:

9. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Disappointed to see Mako graduate, she had great stage presence and was definitely one of the more active MC members, and BII stages were a lot of fun because of her. I was even thinking of posting something here a couple days ago, and now she's gone.

Yet another member going to focus on studies, seems early from when members usually announce something like that, since it usually involves preparing for college soon. Maybe she figured out what she wanted to do already I guess.

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I'll do it later (and there's been a lot of heartfelt G+ messages and blogs too, especially from Shuu) but the gist of it is that she has another dream she wants to pursue and I think she said she got into the high school she wanted to get into. Funny, she did talk about how she got the highest score on a math test in an MC recently.

I think that's what hurts the most, is that she was a really good tempo controller for BII and really elevated a lot of the other members, which is amazing considering her age. The 1st MC core of Sakipi, Honorin, and Mako was always very entertaining to watch.

I don't want to take anything away from Arii's graduation, but it's a bit tougher to take when a leader graduates.

11. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I agree with how she elevated a lot of the other members, it really felt like that when she was on stage with them sometimes. Every group has those members that are able to complement everyone and get them involved, and helping others shine. In such a young team like this one, they'll have to find someone else who can kind of hold everyone together and get everyone involved like she did.

It seems with some idols they sort of work on their own appeal, but leadership qualities are important to elevate the entire team and add depth to everyone's personalities. And everyone recognizes a Takamina or Sayaka for their dedication to the group for example, regardless of popularity.

12. natasha

natasha Kenkyuusei

It took a while to write about such sad thing happened to my oshimen.
    She has improved a lot since the first time I saw her at Aitakatta stage. She didn't even get the proper spotlight on her birthday celebration (2013), she was on the back row of BII. But when the MC time came, she seemed to get along with it pretty well. I kept on watching her progress, commenting on her G+ because she only got 50-80 comments per post, and of course, supporting her. She is a hard-worker who keeps on doing her best and never let the smile of her fade away. That's why, fans love her, even non-makopon oshi. She's a nice person, and a happy chara, the MC and cool performer of BII.
    Seeing her graduates is.... sad, for me personally, too. But, I know she did this for the sake of her own good. She didn't graduate because she gave up, trust me. She will keep doing her best even outside NMB48. With that personality, I think we'll be seeing her in TVs pretty soon. Entertainment world suits her so good.
    But if she choose to do entertainment world no more, I think we shouldn't worry about her. She's loved by so many person, I'm sure her friends and families will take care of her well. She's loved.
    Congratulations on your graduation, Makopon.
    If it's the best for Mako, so be it. I believe in her.
    MUCH love for you <3

PS : I am soooo terribly sorry for my grammatical errors

13. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm so sad to see her graduate. She was one of my favs in NMB and i thought she deserved more spotlight in BII. She was one of the best MCs and she had a good stage presence. (and with her bang she was even cuter now)

14. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Translated the announcement along with some other members' comments on my blog.

15. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Just out of curiosity...did she say what it was that she wanted to do? I didn't catch if she mentioned that somewhere or not.

I like her conviction, she really is determined to be successful at whatever she chooses to do.

16. natasha

natasha Kenkyuusei

any information regarding her last theater performance? i haven't seen the exact date [wonder]

17. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Her last theatre day is Feb 21, her last day of activity is the autograph event on March 2nd.

18. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

her Sotsugyō was today 02/21
    her last theater performance
    yep the first graduation for team BII :cry: ..
    good luck for the rest Mako