Single Warota 7 [Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke!] 12/05/30

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Tomokazu, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Alexou1250

Alexou1250 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    i can't spot the mistakes :( i guess thats a good thing to be honest XD ahhh i love this single..it would of sold better if it wasnt release one week after the election single and competing on the same day as not yet >_>

2. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhwBPGOjGRw[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-1ACbUZDio[/yt]

3. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

^ Thank you for sharing, YKT!
    Eagerly waiting for volume 2 to air.

4. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Just watched what I think are all the Shounen yo... TV performances to date (let me know if I missed any) Happy Music, CDTV, Hey Hey Hey, Music Fair. And of course, Mayu's solo Girls Factory one.

They are all really great. All the girls look beautiful, in particular Mayu :inlove:

Music Fair never fails to deliver. That was a great live re-arrangement, I loved the strings.

5. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^More for you to watch :hehe:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uaXHu6Yp6k[/yt]

From an earlier telecast (apparently June 11, 2012)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW9DeYhR3aY[/yt]

6. non.

non. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    ^ That was so entertaining. Cindy finally got to be 'center'!! :D

7. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    When does the next Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 single going to announced?

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Are they still alive?

9. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I don't know... I'm not seeing Aki-P even thinking on the possibility (and that's assuming that he even remembers)).

11. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

You can see people think?
    Please only use your powers for good!

12. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^lol

As far as I can see, they just dont have the right schedule to start their next step. Haru-san's busy on JKT, Wasamin's busy improving her solo career, Rabutan's taking an opportunity at HKT, and Mayu's busy with many things. I don't know about Ayarin, Komorin and Cindy but even if they're busy or not, if the other members don't have a right schedule to continue their group activity, It'll be hard for them. But I still see them in magazines still calling them Warota so they're not done yet. :)

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    A lot of them are in different teams and each one of them with different schedules so the group doesn't really have anything right now.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I'll try my best!

15. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    i feel since AKB has been getting more and more popular, each of the members schedules have been more busy and i think it's going to be a really long time before we see sub-unit songs again. I Think DiVA and Not Yet are probably never going to make another single. Masuda is gone and in not yet all of those members are extremly busy most of them are in 2 teams now (Excluding Yuko).

16. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I think it's time for a new formation, maybe add some Lemon to the group ?
    Even if Harusan and Rabuttan are some of my favourite Warota/AKB members, they're no longer part of AKB48, and if they're not gonna perform as Watarirouka Hashiritai anymore, I think they should get replaced instead of letting the group die (if that's the plan, I have no idea what management is thinking of)

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^
    Maybe, they should just go back to Watarirouka Hashiritai (drop the 7) and reform. Mayuyu, Rabutan (HKT), Ayarin and Haruka (JKT) can't be kicked since they are the original members right? Add people who can actually sing and are young like Karen and whoever's interested in this group. Seeing as Mayuyu is the one with the busiest schedule, someone should be subbing in her place.

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    ^ going back to the original Warota is what I would love the most, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.
    I never thought of it, but you're right, Karen would be an awesome addition to the group ! Actually I think Suuchan, Lemon and Karen would be the most perfect girls for the original concept of Warota (better than Komori and Iwasa)

19. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    It would be interesting to make a Shin Warota with all new members...because most (not all, but most) are either far away or really busy now. Keep Komorin, Cindy, Ayarin, add in two (or four) more.

20. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I think that Miorin should join...as other Ogi pro members don't really fit in as well - Natsumi & Misato - who I think would be good members of DiVA

As for a new single, all of the sub-units (except for no3b + French Kiss) need a new single. It's been almost a year for Not Yet as well. But all of the members seem so busy. Nakagawa Haruka - JKT. Ota Aika - HKT48 Single.