What time/period this song reminds you?(Or what the song represents for you)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by oscar6262, Jan 8, 2016.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Do you have this moment
    when you listen to certain song, and this song reminds you of time in you life/or someone in your life?
    i have many, so i created this thread (maybe you got 1 too and want to share:))
    I'll do mine so you'll catch the idea:

Kodoku na Hoshizora - Team A (UZA)
    http://rutube.ru/video/dd44804f7796536deb5fe7663a9214df/

Everytime i listen to this song, it reminds me my last year in high school, when i stayed study after school (extra school lessons), so i end the lessons very late (8 PM), so on my way home in the night i was listening to this song, and usually it was raining (bcs it was winter that time), so this song reminds me of myself walking alone at the night in the rain home.

Oto wo Keshita Terebi - Team E (CJC)

if the video does not show watch the video here

The sounds in the beginning very similar to the sounds in the trains here, and when this song came out i started my first work, so i woke up early and took train, so for some reason when i listen to this song it reminds me those times when i woke up early and was in the train in the morning for work.

2. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sakura no Shiori was the song that probably made me fell completely in love with AKB. I was so obsessed with this song, I always listened to it, and now, whenever I listen to it, I remember when I first got to know AKB, how funny it was not knowing any girl there, just some senbatsu girls, and not knowing how AKB worked.
    I didn't know anything about teams or sister groups or events, I learned all by myself and I had a lot of fun, and now that I remember it, I get emotional and nostalgic because everything I learned about them was new and I was always amused about it. I really miss the times when I became their fan, everything was more enjoyable, I guess.
    I still love them very much, much more than before, but discovering new songs and girls is something that I can't do anymore.