Who's members in AKBINGO 2015 DANSO you want see? (Pair)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by mionfortune, Oct 28, 2014.

1. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

For me, I'd love to see Mogi Shinobu and Iwatate Saho on where
    Mogi is a high school student and Saho as the school nurse. :corr::hehe::corr:

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Karen as any male character, any other member with "girly chara" (Sahoo, Komiharu) as her pair, that's all what i want to see. ;)

3. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

I want Miki and Mion instead of Mayu x Mion. I want to see Miki if she also resembles Mayu. HAHA. Mako and Naachan had done this already so Miki chan should be next.

I also wonder if Sakura can do the danso with Mion. I can't imagine but it would be a surprise if she can do that.

4. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I was about to start my own tread but I guess I'm just gonna post here!I would like to see pretty much all the members to a danso at least once because I like to see how they turn out!For that matter,I would like to see members that never did a danso or at least they've made one but was a long time ago or never been much noticed!

I'm trying to think of members that I would like to see the most and the only one that I pretty much come with is Paruru!I'm curious on how it would turn out!As for the person she could do it with,I can't really picture anyone in particular but the ones that come to mine is either Yui or Chisato Nakata!Chiichan mostly because of a MC I read yesterday about her touching Paruru's boobs for the first time!Random reason,I know,but I kinda liked their interaction because Paruru rold her then to not make the wotas happy!

While I was writing this,I thought it would be funny to see either Miku Tanaka or Nako Yabuki doing one!Obviously I would pair them together but I don't know which one should do the danso!I guess Miku since she's the tallest!Did you know she 147cm now?She's almost as tall as Takamina and she's only 13!O_O I don't think Mayuyu should be present because I think she would die of the cuteness!lol :p

Also while I was writing this,I thought as well Sayanee!I don't think she ever properly made a danso so I really want to see that!She kinda did once on another show but to me it was more fashion than danso!I guess her partner could be Milky but then again,I would like to see her with someone else for a change!Again,Yui maybe!

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

If they do do it again next year (won't be surprise if they do since they did it in 2010 and again in 2011). I want a Best of 7 Battle between the two best Danso members.

Mayuyu vs. Sae.

They pick the 7 they want to be their partners.

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I want Anna Iriyama to do it.

Maybe Myao x Annin.

7. MayuAcchan

MayuAcchan Kenkyuusei

Guys.... Anyone Where i can watch AKBINGO DANSO EPISODE.???? Arigatou2x

tumblr_mdrvf1jLAd1r7f7fso3_500.jpg

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Youtube!If you enter akb48 danso,it's pretty sure that some videos will come up!But here's one:

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I would love to see Haruppi doing danso with Nako as the female role and Milky doing danso with Sayanee as the female role!!!!

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^That would be pretty neat actually!Like in Milky/Sayanee case,were sort of used to see Sayanee being the "prince" so seeing the roles reversed could be nice!It remind me of a gifs set that I saw of Rena helping Jurina walk down some stairs and it was nice seeing Rena acting like a prince toward her!So I guess I also would be on to see Rena doing a danso again but with Jurina this time!I like seeing the roles being reversed!

And well,I actually happen to think about the dansos earlier today and I actually remembered that I liked Naachan!I would like to see her try again!Actually,I personally think that from some of the latest ones,at least the ones that I saw,she was pretty much the only one I liked!I'm mostly thinking that,to me,Sae and Mayu was a bit of a let down!I was expecting more!

11. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    SayaMilky would be interesting! Especially with the reversed roles proposed by @diocristian48

Pairings I'd like to see:
    Muto Tomu x Omori Miyu (Jealous Tano).
    Azuma Rion x Matsui Rena
    Moriyasu Madoka x Matsuoka Natsumi
    Matsui Jurina x Fujita Nana (I NEED THIS ONE THE MOST).

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I'm bring this tread back because I figured that I never saw Annin doing a danso and that would be nice to see her doing it so I second that!Though I would more say mayve paired with Ricchan!If not,maybe suzuran?

13. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    This possible and will happen (If there was another episode, one with SKE members)

Furukawa Airi x Iwanaga Tsugumi with Airin doing the danso ofc :p

Takayanagi Akane x Matsui Rena

Furukawa Airi x Matsui Rena

Furukawa Airi x Takayanagi Akane :p

14. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i wanna See Takamina x Momoka , lmao ........Takamina as the guy and Momoka as the girl XD that'll be freaking hilarious

I want to see Miichan's Danso again.....she was so freaking hot as a man !! make Sasshi the girl

i wanna see Iwata Karen as a Danso again :^O^: nevermind who's the girl !

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    TakaminaxMomoka would be hilarious to me!I would potentially lose my shit!lol!Like make Momoka go super girly/genki would be funny!

16. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    lmao !!! Takamina is freaking desperate ... she's creeping on the poor girl in every chance she gets

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Takamina(Danso) x Momoka will be so hilarious XD

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I hope they will invite sister groups' member again for the danso like Rena back then. NMB and HKT please!!

18. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

I've never been interested in the Danso.

Pleeeeeease, do more Shoujiki Shougi and Kotoburger!!! Haven't seen those in a while

19. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I also want to see Annin doing a danso. maybe because she looks like female Jaejoong, famous singer/model/actor from Korean lol.
    maybe paired with Mayu/Renacchi or Miyupon, huahaha

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I looked him up and I can see what you mean!It makes me think that I found that Sayaka Akimoto look a bit like that guy from Shinee!Jonghyun?