Will there be another Youtube live stream?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ZerodotZero, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Since the countdown wasn't live streamed this year unlike the previous year, do you guys think there would be another live stream of another concert on youtube?

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I wondee whether you should make a thread out of this question lol.

Anyway, IMO this is a question who I think most of the members here wouldnt know the answer. All thatI can say is that announcement would be made very close (1 day?) prior to the event.

3. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Gosh, those live streams were one of my favourite things as a fan of 48, and I so wish they did them... If only!

4. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    The past live streams in the past have usually been announced very shortly before the event (a few days earlier or the day before)

Nobody here or the forum, or maybe even staff of 48G knows yet.

-End of discussion- [hehe]

Personally I think they will stream Sousenkyo still since.. Well if they don't I doubt I will be buying a lot of votes in the future, I buy them because I want to make my oshimen happy, not so Aki-P just can get the money!

5. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

They should atleast made the last day livestream for us fans in other countries. Aki-P should be thinking how much profit he can have more if AKB will be seen internationally.

As a fan in abroad, seeing a live concert can complete my day or a month for me since i havent met any idol. I've been a fan from Jan 2011. So Live stream is really an important thing for me. :/

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    This definitely doesn't deserve its own thread. Nobody here knows, so at most this will be a thread of "Yes" or "No." At the very least I think they will stream the sousenkyo, but that's my own speculation too which is as good as any. Thread locked, will be deleted later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.