[Wishlist] "Give Me Five!" Senbatsu Lineup

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by key_wiz, Jul 16, 2013.

1. key_wiz

key_wiz Kenkyuusei

Hi fellas, thought I'd try something new ;)

The song "Give Me Five!" is unique among the whole 48 family repertoire. It is currently the only single (AFAIK) that has its Senbatsu members performing in a band format. The band, "Baby Blossom", has 18 members comprised of :

Original lineup :
    - a drummer (Yukirin)
    - a bass player (Yuko)
    - 2 keyboardists (Kojiharu & Mayuyu)
    - rhythm guitar/front-woman (Acchan)
    - lead guitar (Takamina)
    - a brass section : 2 trumpets (Rena Matsui & Yuihan), & 2 trombones (Sasshi & Miichan)
    - a percussion section of 3 : electric drum (Jurina), tambourine (Mariko), & shaker (Tomochin)
    - a chorus (back-up vocal) of 5 : Sae, Kitarie, Akicha, Tomomi Kasai & Sayanee

Now, IF someday JKT48 decides to cover this song (and I really think they should! JOT, hope you guys are listening) and you were given the power of Aki-P (or JOT, or whoever it is up there that determines the Senbatsu), who would you pick to play which instrument, and why?

Oh, and let's give a name for this band while were at it (since "Baby Blossom" is obviously taken :p )

Here's my lineup.. I'd call this band.. mmm... "The Ninja Butterflies"? lol

- Ghaida on drums. Nobody else comes close. She learns from a metal drummer for God's sake!
    - Jeje on bass. As the most musically proficient among the girls, it's only fitting that she plays the most fundamental instrument.
    - Gaby & Nobi-chan on keyboards, because, well, they can play (although maybe not as good as Jeje)
    - Ayen on rhythm guitar/front-woman. Well, she said she's a lady rocker, let's give her the chance to actually be one :D
    - Kinal on lead guitar. The Captain has just got to do the solo thing!
    - The loli squad on brass section : Yupi and Cigull on trumpets, Rena and Wawa on trombones. Just because I thought they'd look very cute when their cheeks are blown :p
    - The natural disasters on percussion : Hurricane Ve on electric drum, tsuNaomi on the tambourine. Oh and the national Oshi Nabilah on the shakers.
    - The best singers for the chorus : Stella, Sendy, Melody, Shania and Vienny

Or I could just scrap the original composition and make it a band with double vocalists a la Linkin Park. Then I'd put Sendy and Stella on lead vocals, move Ayen to the chorus, add Akicha to the chorus, and have Noella play rhythm guitar.

Let's hear your version guys! [party] [rock]

2. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Interesting! I'll post mine then.

Let's see... the name of the band first? I'll name it... err... "FX Babies" sounds particularly reasonable lol. I'm not really good at naming :^^;:

Here goes the list:
    1. Front Girl/Acchan's position: Rica.
    2. Bass/Yuko's position: Ayen.
    3. Lead Guitar/Takamina's position: Melody.
    4. Drummer/Yukirin's position: Ghaida with some boy-ish hairdo :hehe:
    5. Keyboardists: Jeje & Sonya.
    6. Trumpets: Yupi & Ve.
    7. Trombones: Nabilah & Nobi.
    8. Electric Drum/Jurina's position: Shanju.
    9. Tambourine/Mariko's position: Yona.
    10. Shaker/Tomochin's position: Dhike.
    11. The backing vocals: Sendy, Stella, Viny, Sinka, Della

Random picks instead of skill based, mind you. Sorry for that :^^;: But still, I'm kinda want to see Rica there up front :awesome:

3. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

I wish JKT's Give Me Five could have double drums, and the drummers are ghaida and gon. I mean if gon still with JKT ofcourse. That will be [rock] .... just a wish tho :drool:

4. dsdevil48

dsdevil48 Kenkyuusei

i kinda hope if this single's coming true , i want 10nenzakura as a side song x) hahaha , btw i totally agree with the senbatsu lineup x) [hehe]

5. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    here's my lineup (20 Senbatsu's)

Main Vocalist :Melody
    Drum : Ghaida
    Bassist : Jeje
    Lead Guitar : Noella
    Rythm Guitar : Viny