[Wishlist] JKT48 New Setlist

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by greenjokr, Jun 27, 2013.

1. greenjokr

greenjokr Kenkyuusei

hey guys,
    with a lot of spreading issues about the new setlist, let's try our luck (and knowledge) to guess what will be the next setlist for JKT48. It can be for Team J, Team KIII, the kenkyuusei, or the (soon to be formed) Team T.

to make it easier, here is the list of 48 Setlist:
    [A1] PARTY ga Hajimaru yo : AKB48 Team A 1st Stage, AKB48 Team K 1st Stage, SKE48 Team S 1st Stage, SKE48 Kenkyuusei 1st Stage, NMB48 Kenkyuusei 2nd Stage, HKT48 Kenkyuusei 2nd Stage
    [A2] Aitakatta : AKB48 Team A 2nd Stage, AKB48 Team B 2nd Stage, SKE48 Team KII 1st Stage, NMB48 Kenkyuusei 3rd Stage, NMB48 Team BII 1st Stage
    [A3] Dareka no Tame ni: AKB48 Team A 3rd Stage, NMB48 Team N 1st Stage, NMB48 Kenkyuusei 1st Stage
    [A4] Tadaima Renaichuu: AKB48 Team A 4th Stage, AKB48 Team Kenkyuusei 1st Stage
    [A5] Renai Kinshi Jourei: AKB48 Team A 5th Stage, AKB48 Team Kenkyuusei 3rd Stage, JKT48 Team J 1st Stage
    [A6] Mokugekisha: AKB48 Team A 6th Stage
    [K2] Seishun Girls: AKB48 Team K 2nd Stage, AKB48 Team B 1st Stage, NMB48 Team N 2nd Stage, NMB48 Kenkyuusei 4th Stage
    [K3] Nounai Paradise: AKB48 Team K 3rd Stage
    [K4] Saishuu Bell ga Naru: AKB48 Team K 4th Stage
    [K5] Saka Agari: AKB48 Team K 5th Stage, SKE48 Team E 2nd Stage
    [K6] RESET: AKB48 Team K 6th Stage, AKB48 Team Kenkyuusei 5th Stage
    [B3] Pajama Drive: AKB48 Team B 3rd Stage, AKB48 Team Kenkyuusei 7th Stage, SKE48 Team E 1st Stage, JKT48 Kenkyuusei 1st Stage
    [B4] Idol no Yoake: AKB48 Team B 4th Stage, AKB48 Team Kenkyuusei 2nd Stage, NMB48 Team M 1st Stage,
    [B5] Theater no Megami: AKB48 Team B 5th Stage, AKB48 Team Kenkyuusei 4th Stage
    [H1] Boku no Taiyou: AKB48 Himawarigumi 1st Stage, AKB48 Team 4 1st Stage, AKB48 Team Kenkyuusei 6th Stage, JKT48 Kenkyuusei 2nd Stage, JKT48 Team KIII 1st Stage
    [H2] Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai: AKB48 Himawarigumi 2nd Stage
    [S2] Te Wo Tsunaginagara: SKE48 Team S 2nd Stage,SKE48 Team KII 2nd Stage, HKT48 Team H 1st Stage, HKT48 Kenkyuusei 1st Stage
    [S3] Seifuku no Me: SKE48 Team S 3rd Stage
    [KII3] Ramune no Nomikata: SKE48 Team KII 3rd Stage
    or.. Original Setlist! :p

You can choose either to make [Prediction] or just a [Wishlist]. :)
    this thread is open for discussion.

Hopefully, JOT will consider our wishlist and make it come true.. [hehe]

vvvvvvvv
    Okay, let me try first.

Prediction:
    like i've said before, I think it will be RESET for team J.
    for the new formed team it will be Idol no Yoake.
    for the KKS it will be Party ga hajimaru yo!

Just random thought :awesome:

2. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    I would like to see Team J Perform K4 (Saishuu Bell ga Naru) or K5 (Saka Agari), For team KIII is enough to perform H1(Boku no Taiyou) for the moment and for the upcoming kenkyuusei i would like them to revive again B3(Pajama Drive) and hopefully establish Pajama Drive as an JKT kenkyuusei stage forever

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    For me,

Team J = RESET or Team J waiting stage :^O^:

Team KIII = H1 (i think it's too soon for them to change the setlist)

Trainee = A4 [rock]

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

you said want right ?
    I want KIII perform B5, while trainee keep on bokutai... :D

5. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Another wishlist :XD: I really hope someone from the management came here and consider our wishes [notme]

For me, I guess I wanted to see "classic" setlists like Aitakatta or Party ga Hajimaru Yo for JKT. Be it team J or KIII of the trainees who performed it.

But RESET for KIII sounds interesting, too :hehe:

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ sounds interesting too, but i want to see Kinal as gorilla like Sayaka :D (even tho Sayaka is the best 'gorilla' in 48fam :p )

Another wishlist

Team KIII = A3 (after team KIII finish performing H1 ofc)

7. Aoi Shinozaki

Aoi Shinozaki Kenkyuusei

I want to see SKE48 Stage performed in JKT48 Theater...so I choose
    Te wo Tsunaginagara
    Seifuku no Me
    Ramune no Nomikata

:)

8. greenjokr

greenjokr Kenkyuusei

wow yeah I love that setlist. I think it will be fit to team K :D

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    K6 is the safest K setlist, with K5 placed on no2. The rest of it, had some dangerous unit with dangerous lyric or choreography that will not fit perfectly with the Indonesian audience (Unless you want people to sexually harass member more :^^;: :fp: )

K6 is full of songs with poetical lyric :music: , so i hope the translator did a better job on translating the lyric or everything will sounds off

Personally, i wanted to see them performing the 'sacred setlist', yes, A1/K1, PARTY ga hajimaru yo. And i wish KIII will bringing over A6/B4 :hehe:

10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Haha if that's so, K2 and K4 are automatically out, since... you know. L-themed songs :lol:
    A3 is dangerous only with Seifuku ga jama wo suru :hehe:

I want team J to perform A1. They haven't got their signature "JKT48" song!! :lol:

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    And K3 is out for MARIA [notme]

12. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    K3 is out for every single unit song. Nakinagara Hohoende, MARIA, Kimi wa Pegasus :awesome:

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I think A6 is too mature for them and this setlist has 'Pioneer' song, it's so weird to see team KIII sing 'Pioneer' :XD:

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    now you remind me :|

i actually counted K4 out too for Dakishimeraretara's dance moves

15. tsu

tsu Kenkyuusei

B5 or K2 for team KIII

honestly, B5 only i want to see, "team KIII oshi" into reality..... aww man, can you imagine Yupi doing that song ? :inlove:

Team J ? throw them anything, and it will be fine ;)

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i'm (still) not sure that Team J will be able to bring on any K setlist tho (except for K1/A1)

i wanted to see theirs waiting stage. what kind of song they will choose to say 'This is us!'?

17. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

Along with the debut of JKT48 song last night, Party ga Hajimaru yo had the biggest probability to be the next setlist. The question is, which team? J, K3, or the next gen 3 + current trainees?

Recently, Party ga had been used as the one among favorites for trainee's setlist. The level of the setlist was not too high and not challenging enough for either Team J and K3. So, I think it is safe to assume that the setlist had been reserved for the next gen trainees.

And for Team J and K3 change of setlist, it's rather hard to guess. At the time like this, all we need is statistics for RKJ and BnT. But, just my 5 cents RKJ will be replaced in November.

18. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

just because they perform JKT48 doesn't mean that A1 is the next J stage.. lol
    tbh A1 is better suited for trainees, since it will actually be a letdown from A5 to A1

since J has performed A and B setlist.. my prediction for their next setlist would be from K
    technically K3rd is quite a good chance but personally i'd prefer K6th to be choosed. most people said they still didn't have the skill to do it but hey, they've gone a long way :inlove:
    but K6th imho didn't have strong units..

..that's why my wish is S2nd/S3rd/KII-3rd to be the next setlist lol
    a perfect combination of group and unit songs :D
    but can they? since SKE stages are known for their killer dance moves lol

19. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

well, it happened two times with hikoukigumo and mirai no kajitsu already. You can't simply ignore those facts, too. :hehe:

hmm..K setlists for J and S setlists for K3 seems interesting.

20. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

i think i've said up there, the reason it is unlikely (for me) that A1 is the next J setlist because.. it will be a major letdown for them after a challenging setlist like A5. not saying that A1 is a bad setlist but imho that setlist didn't pose any challenge for them.

as i've said, it is more appropriate for trainees

but this is all just a personal opinion :D
    i wonder if KIII are ready for any new setlist.. they still had to do H1 for a couple more months i think.

and it would be totally awesome if seifuku no me become J's 2nd stage lol