Won a reservation, seeing the show!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Re: Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

I guess this is now the "won a reservation, seeing a show" thread?

Team K Tomorrow (11/07) via ippan!

2. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

let me return the favor...

CONGRATS!!!! Team K also?!!! LUCKY!!!!

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Ah, I missed this thread... not a show (because who actually wins shows these days, certainly not me :fp: ), but is anyone going to the koisuru handshake event tomorrow (23rd September at Makuhari Messe)? I've got tickets for every block so it's going to be a long day, wouldn't mind killing the time talking to others... :lol:

4. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Time to revive this thread. It has been a while since I got to post here (although it looks like I didn't post my last theater show win in 2013)

WON! Team KII, Friday April 28th, via ippan.

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Congratulations, looking forward to the report! :)

6. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I wrote it in the SKE experiences section, as well as on my blog.

7. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    WON! AKB48 16th Gen., June 2nd via Twin Pillars!

8. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Cancel Machi, Team 8 Tomorrow (Saturday) Morning show. (via Ippan) My cancel machi number is right in the middle. So I have a decent shot, but definitely isn't a sure thing.

EDIT: I got in. cancel machi went up to #80, I had #75

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  9. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Tonight I had Cancel Machi #114 (via Ippan) for 16th Gen. However, I did not get in as the cancel machi only went up to #68. Still stuck around for the first 40 minutes of the stage.

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Won Let's Go Kenkyuusei Stage for tomorrow (August 17th) via ippan, Zunchan's birthday show!!!

(I also won July 30th for the 16th gen stage via cancel machi #137. In fact all cancel machi people who showed up got in. It was the 2nd ever Let's Go Kenkyuusei performance)

11. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Won Friday, September 15th 16th Gen Let's Go Kenkyuusei stage via ippan, Cancel Machi #69. Got in to regular seat lottery.

My group was the third called in, was seated front row left.

12. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Won Monday, November 6th for Team 4, Chiba Erii's Birthday Stage, via Ippan Cancel Machi (#55) Got in on second chance cancel machi draw.

(I also had cancel Machi for Team 4 last month, but didn't get in. I did, however, get to participate in the post show "High-Wave" via a special drawing.)

13. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Won, 16th Gen Stage Sunday 11/19 4pm show, via Ippan. (Cancel Machi #103, got in on last chance draw) The cancel machi ultimately went up to #108.

14. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    That's tough to say. It does seem like foreigners are starting to win a bit more regularly. So that's good. But I can't say for sure that I am now winning with the same frequency that Japanese fans were winning before, since I have been winning with pretty much the same frequency since I began winning again last Spring.

I can say that the cancel machi, at least at the shows I have been going to, has been regularly going higher than it was six months ago. In the old days, it was a real longshot to win the show with a cancel machi that was over #100. Nowadays, it seems like over #100 has at least a 50/50 shot, and it is worth it to show up even if you are over #125. That's my take.

15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Cancel Machi via Twin Pillars for 16th Gen "Let's Go Kenkyuusei" Stage on Friday January 5th, matinee show. I have a low cancel machi number, so my chances of getting in are very good. Will likely even make the seat lottery.

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Just wondering what being a foreigner has to do with it? I mean, you need a Japanese address to use the ticket site, so the computer won't automatically recognize you as a foreigner anyways. Of course, a staff member could tell by your name but it's not like they handpick the guests by looking at their names :confused:

By the way, my wins so far in case anyone is interested. Been applying since late September this year:
    November 26 - SKE48 theater, Kenkyuusei stage (far-offs ticket)
    December 1 - AKB48 theater, Kenkyuusei stage (ladies ticket)
    December 17 - AKB48 theater, Team 8 stage (ladies ticket)

I seem to be way more successful since I started applying for ladies ticket instead of the general one, and although I have a fanclub membership, I never won anything through that either. No cancel machi yet as well.

17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Without delving into it too deeply, there seemed to be a point (around 3-4 years ago) where (Western) overseas fans stopped winning shows, and concerts. Prior to that overseas fans seemed to win at the same rate everyone else won. There have been many conspiracy theories as to why that is, and of course nothing can be proven.

(Actually, I did a bit of research on the matter, and came up with some interesting conclusions, but I am not going to discuss it here)

In any case, it seems like foreigners are starting to win again, so at this point it is water under the bridge.

18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Interesting, didn't know about that. I guess that was just around the time when I entered the fandom, and since I was still living in Europe, I didn't pay too much attention to that :^^;: Glad that's fixed now and we can enjoy the shows normally :blush: And the members also always seem to be really excited to see foreign fans as well [hehe]

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I won a ticket for tomorrow's (Jan 31st) kenkyuusei show! If anyone else won, let me know so we can meet up there :) (I won a ladies ticket though, so I can't go in together with someone who won the ippan ticket, but we can still hang out before the show to make waiting more fun)

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I won a cancel machi for Team 4 ladies only performance on Wednesday (February 7th). My number is 2, so I think I'm pretty much guaranteed to get in. Anyone else won this performance, let me know :)