Yabuki Nako (Nako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I wouldn't say she's the next chosen one. The theme of the B-side group songs is a latest gen. KKS center, and our little Nako just happens to be the latest gen. As for why they picked just her, it could very well be that they thought a 138cm center would look neat. :lol:

I've got faith that she'll do at least decent. Unlike the main Janken single, the B-sides could've been determined and in the works for who knows how long (don't go RIGGED on me lol). So I think, and hope that they took plenty of time to prepare her.

Now give me that PV! :awesome:

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

The girls are drooling over the new center XD
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/80408639[/vimeo]

Based on what I'm seeing so far and the little stats we have, she's doing pretty well. She's not shy or awkward at performing, she's not overly enthusiastic either, I guess there's still more room for her to grow. The fact that she's really really tiny is not helping at all though.

Her mixi is doing really really well, a week running and she has a +159 (+5 for the latest update) on top of her generation and a negligible difference of 8 between her and 2nd gen Ui Mashiro whose at 167 (a one year long mixi community)

Besides that the media exposure and the news headlines will give her a big boost for the next weeks till the Janken single's release, plus whenever the song is going to be performed on Music programs.

Anyways gathered some blog and official news articles if you guys are interested.

HKT研究生の矢吹センター曲初披露
    HKT48 KKS Yabuki's center song is shown
    http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainme ... 23589.html

【HKT48】矢吹奈子センターの新曲「ウインクは3回」のMVが最高な件【研究生】
    Yabuki Nako's center song [Wink wa 3 kai]'s MV is amazing
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/35015777.html

【HKT48】3期研究生の矢吹奈子が、AKB48じゃんけんシングルカップリング曲のセンターに!
    3rd gen KKS Yabuki Nako is at the center of AKB's Janken single coupling track!
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/34959992.html

HKT48に新センター誕生!
    A new center is born in HKT48!
    http://akbakb0048.doorblog.jp/archives/34959241.html

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Sasshi pampering her during 2year anniversary performance was very cute.

Too bad the file is a Wmw, i would have made GIF of Nao's cuteness.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks for linking that @SnipaKill. It was enjoyable to watch.

Haruppi is <3 in the vid. Annya not being able to wink was :D . And when Meru tried to rape Mioten's face [rofl] . SakuRuppi at the beginning! :inlove: :blush:

I know I talk alot about how small Nakochan is. But seeing this, I know the other girls of HKT are short by any definition. But then put Nakochan next to them and it become very clear how tiny the Tiny-One is. [hehe] As for her performance. I thought she did exceptionally well for someone who just debuted a few weeks ago as a KKS. [nod] I am really looking forward to seeing a live of the song. :^O^: Lastly, that sneeze. :hehe: :cute: :cute:

@Gocchisama You know you can convert the file from .wmv to any other media file easily. I would recommend converting to .mp4 if you do though. There are all sorts of software freely available if you don't already have one. ;)

5. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    For cutting out performances of LOD's wmv is perfect; it's the only format that's always spot-on if you just cut by frames/seconds (Handbrake) rather than by marking certain points (Vegas etc). :D
    Mp4 and especially TS files can be a real b*tch for some reason :XD:

As for Nako I really want to see Nako/Miku performing Honehone Waltz
    (Or either one of them together with Akiyoshi ^^)

That has potential to reach a whole new level of cuteness. [party]

6. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

From the last update Nako has a +11 on her mixi (177 as of yesterday). She's currently passed a 2nd gen member and is on top of her generation.

Also

Haruppi updated that the girls have just finished shooting for a Music Japan perf!! And on top of that a pic with Nako
    [​IMG]

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Wow Music Japan, nice. With appearances like that it's not surprising that she rises past her fellow 3rd gen. (Though that also means that Haruppi, Riinu, Boss will also appear on MJ :awesome: )

Here are her handshake outfit and first theatre pictures. A bit blurry though.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  9. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Just watched the today performance she did great! I'm super impressed, she handles Nakinagara Hohoende quite good and overall she did well.

After today I'm kinda hoping that they confirm her as center for the 3rd single! :)

...she win me over [blush]

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    WHAT! She got the solo unit? [shock] Nakochan!

How was she? Did she look really nervous, or sound nervous?

Gahhhh! I need to watch this. Forget everything else I had planned. Time for me to finally sit through a full stage of this new KKS setlist. [nod]

I still am impressed with her Skirt Hirari in the 2nd Anniversary stage. I expected Sae to do the best out of the 3rd gen for that performance. But Nakochan was able to keep up with or on top of the rest of girls. :)

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Wow; despite being her shonishi she did such a lovely performance. [clap]

Just debuted ~a month ago, now this 12y old girl stands on stage all by herself, she's quite something. :inlove:
    (That's also one of the longest 48G songs, right ^^)

She doesn't appaer to be very nervous to me; Meru looked much more anxious.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/81821957[/vimeo]

12. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    her voice is still weak as she is just a child, but her high pitched note were definitively well done.

the outfit looks too big for her lol

13. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Are you sure it's live singing? It doesn't sound like that to me [shake]

14. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Being a kid doesn't necessarily mean to have a weak voice. (e.g. 11y old Nakamoto Suzuka)

I think it's more a song issue rather than a performer issue. All versions of ~Hohoende sound kinda meh. It's a slow and sad song there is no room for vocal strength like Yuttan. A light, sensitive voice fits the song to me. :D

15. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    sounds like a live performance to me.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Sorry, but it sounds and looks lip-synced to me. If it was live, with the mic pressed that close to her mouth, when she inhales you would hear it. And I had the sound fairly loud in my Sennhieser headphones. That, and her lips did not follow through on the longer ending notes in some places.

Still. I won't take away from a solid first showing from Nakochan. She came out a lot less nervous that I would expect from someone in her shoes.

17. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

I really enjoy Nako-chan debut performance and she did well singing Nakinagara Hohoende solo :inlove: :inlove:

definitely will follow her from now on and she got lots of potential to grow [rock] [rock] [rock]

18. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Her debut perf.
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/81281487[/vimeo]

Some recent 2ch threads about Nako.

新センターの矢吹奈子が握手会場で泣かされる
    New Center Yabuki Nako is moved to tears in the handshake event
    http://akbmato.doorblog.jp/archives/8159576.html

HKT48 3期生の矢吹奈子がデビュー公演で「泣きながら微笑んで」を担当
    HKT48 3rd gen's Yabuki Nako is appointed to Nakinagara Hohoende at her debut performance
    http://akb48matome.com/archives/51905503.html

138cmの矢吹奈子ちゃんの破壊力が凄い!
    138 cm's Yabuki Nako's destructive power is amazing!
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/35351341.html

And in this one Haruppi's G+ video with Nako and Chihiron is linked
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygBOCBJJnSM[/yt]

Also, Nako had a freaking AMAZZZZINNNNG record established after the 4th round of the AKB 5th Album HS applications, she managed to sell out all of her 5 blocks! Full chart here. She's hardly 3 months in, and she made her debut only yesterday but her push is definitely working. She's been getting some great privileges, I mean going solo on her debut performance and all the center buzz, mixed with her unbelievably cute yet somehow a daring and enthusiastic look (sooo unlike the shy Mio), she's sure on her way to the "ace" status.

I just wish she was teeny weeny bit taller, just a little :)

19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I watched the LOD, her solo was good. I can't make it out if it was lip-synced or not so I'm not gonna comment on her singing skills.
    Her voice itself however is super cute and kid-like lol. When she did her MC she just talked about fruits and cucumbers but everyone was dieing of cuteness. Just look at Rikopi getting some motherly instinct in the back and P-chan talking in a tiny voice to her. :lol:

Also, some scans from a shoot with all the KKS centers.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm curious how she's going to evolve and how her personality is going to pan out (something that still going on with some 2nd gens too) as she now has the default fresh & cute going on. The same thing with all the 3rd gens in general.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks for these @DeJure! :cute: And @SnipaKill thanks for the news on Nakochan's HS sales! [rock] Haruppi's G+ clip was :cute: :cute: Captain's wink was just too [whew] .

Crazy push is CRAZY. Yet, I am enjoying it to the max. :awesome: Between Naanya and Nakochan, this single is being very good to me. :^O^: