Yamada Mizuho (Mizuho) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, May 10, 2012.

1. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Re: KKS - Yamada Mizuho (Mizuho)

I'll quote a report that spoiledleftie on twitter found:

Uh, sounds like they were looking for a reason to get pissed. Mizuho is still a bit reserved, I think any normal fan would be understanding if she is not super talkative like some other members..

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Just realized that the management has been opting for a Mizuho push waaay before. Possibly before RH2012
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qsa0WjdiHQ[/yt]

3. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya

I think she got that position because that was her unit as a KKS at the time, and its center Iguchi Shiori had to perform another song right after. I do think that management prioritized other 5th gen before her, the reason she considered graduation is likely because she wasn't promoted during the shuffle. Her push is almost definitely a recent decision, but it doesn't really matter :chuffed:

4. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Is it just me, or is it that this thread still has Mizuho as a KKS?

5. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

send a PM to the author of this topic to change this " saika.city "

6. kagayaki

kagayaki Kenkyuusei

That's a performance which always confused me. By the time I watched RH2012, I had been watching Harutamu center Nagiisa no Cheery for a while in the KKS stages. Mizuho had been performing in Koi no PLAN in KKS stages by that point. I find it hard to believe that many people voted for Igucchi's unit compared to Harutamu's. -_-

Still, I'm not hating on Mizuho; she really did well centering that unit. I've always liked her and was definitely disappointed that she didn't get promoted along with her other 5th gens, though she eventually did get promoted which is all that really matters.

7. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Fans don't vote for which members will perform what song in RH, you just vote for the song and management chooses the performers. Of course a lot of the time the performers are expected, but with KKS songs it can get random.

I think she grew up a lot in that period from unit shuffle to her promotion, so I'm hoping the wait was worth it.

8. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

Mizuho interview from Entame (Jan. 2014)
    She is strong. I think I get why management picked her to be aka-gumi and Escape center. Might be the future ace nobody expected :blush:.
    Like her very much :blush: She is a bit of a perv but she left me one of the best impression during Dec. HS event.
    Looking forward like mad to see her performance in Kouhaku tomorrow since they made her the new Fujimon too~

9. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    Except she was supposedly the ace already. She was the first Nagisa no Cherry center for the KKS Aitakatta. She lost out to the other 5th gens but I'm sure even from before they already know Mizuho is capable.

10. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

She says herself her dance skills were mediocre and she only got better recently though. I don't watch that much stages so I definitely can't tell about her past performances but the attention she has been given recently is quite something : Duo with Rena in Kobe, promotion, center of Zakuro / Escape, performed 2 Roses with Ryouha, got that miko special with Aya-chan on TV...

Just like if someone had waken up on morning in October and decided to reveal SKE trump card :D.

It was probably all planed since quite some time (or NanNan and Penpen graduations triggered it?) and I don't complain a single second about this move. Just that it feels slightly sudden on our end.

Hope they talked to Mizuho about their plans beforehand and she didn't actually suffer all the time since Gaishi wondering what the hell was wrong with her. The mental strain it must have been otherwise...:fp:

11. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    Her performing is fine. I think that among the 5th gens, Mizuho is mentally the weakest back then. She beats herself up saying her performance sucks while its not. This was the wall that she needed to break and she did this year. In time she'll realize her potential. Those that grow the slowest grows the most. I believe in that.

She'll definitely be in senbatsu next single. I can just feel it.

12. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

May you be right! [nod]

13. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

with Nannan gone a spot is open in senbatsu i think they planned on giving that to Mizuho and Nishishi
    would get kicked out again for Rion [think]

14. galexros

galexros Kenkyuusei

Hi , i am new to this forum , so hello

i knew mizuho for the first time when she performed "Romance Kakurenbo" on KII-4 , and my heart was stolen by her cute figure ,her voice was also really touching , and i am really glad that she was promoted to KII , since KII is my favorite team in SKE [blush]

reading her interview on the Entame magazine was fun, i don't know if she was that perverted since she has that innocent look , and it kinda shocked me out when i saw her on Escape , never expected that a cute lil rabbit like her could turn into a such a scary beauty

and yes i also hope that she would have a place in senbatsu for the next SKE single [blush]

15. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Hi, welcome [party]

She looks so shy and quiet indeed [hehe] I remember that first Romance Kakurenbo performance when she looked so precious. Actually I'll post the video here for those who might not have seen:

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/71041808[/vimeo]

16. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

yeah Mizuho is known for being big pervert despite her cute innocent face :lol:

she dont even care even if its her senpai :awesome: i think she have a high chance making it into senbatsu

17. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Congrats to Mizuho for making the senbatsu for the first time.
    [party]

18. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    Finally her time has come!!
    Congrats!!!!

I love when she became center in Escape...
    Finally management put a fresh member in front between WMatsui :inlove: [clap]

Can't wait for Mirai to wa :lol:

19. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I can't wait to see her in the senbatsu for the next single too but at the same time since she'll be at the back row instead of undergirls center, I'm concerned about screentime distribution.

Well she'll be there on tv when they perform the a-side I suppose :inlove:

20. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    From her Google+ account:
    image.jpg
    Mizuho wearing the '12-gatsu no Kangaroo' outfit! I was really hoping she would be chosen for this senbatsu...I'm really worried, it looks like management forgot about her. Really happy that she got 2nd for the "SKE PASSION FOR YOU CM" thanks to the fans.
    although I really wanted her to be First...