Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy Graduation, Zukki!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Guh. Nooo!

I was hoping for at least the year with a December graduation. It’s too soon…

This one pains me. I’m feeling lonely.

I wish her all the happiness in the world. I will look forward to seeing her smile at her grad concert.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    That was on the radar, but still bad news. Let's hope at least she gets an outstanding goodbye single...
    Last year's HitoWaYumeWoNidoMiru was my favourite.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I was expecting her to grad in 2024, but not at the first half of the year. I thought she would grad in december.

Hope she gets an amazing grad single like her senpais got. A song like Kaerimichi, SayoImi would be a fantastic way to say goodbye to Nogizaka after 8 years.

Wish her the best!

• Like Like x 6
  5. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Of all the 3rd gens, Yamashita really captured the core essence of "The Typical Nogizaka46 Ideal" for me. She was always a member who seemed like one of those people that, if the group needed an "8" level of effort, she would always respond with a "15". My two best examples I remember about her was the Sea Lion show on Gakutabi where she put the dance together herself, and most recently last year when she effectively produced a double encore by asking the 3rd gens and the sound crew to let them do one more version of 三番目の風. . .she wasn't going to let those "Upstart 4th Gens" steal the show!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

For me… of all remaining members, not only in 3ki, but also in 4 ki and even 5ki…. There is no member who have such charming performa like mizuki yet.
    It will be a huge blow to losing her for nogizaka. Wishing her the best especially for her acting career!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

I wish grads had started for the 2nd half of the year lol I wanted 6 months of peace.

I would have put money on Zukki being the first one out. She's been extremely busy with outside work for a couple of years now.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

Yes.
    業者の卒業写真
    gyōsha no (sotsu)gyōsha(shin)

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Feels not so long ago when Zukkii and Yoda were double center as newbies. Time goes fast, can't believe that the 3rd gens are starting to graduate now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    All of my favorites are graduating/graduated. Such a news to wake up to but what can I do. I hope she continues to get featured in many more works when she graduates, and even if she doesn't, I hope she will be happy in whatever it is that she does. Thanks for all the joy and laughs you gave us Mizuki!

Who is next after this? If Umezawa graduates, that might be it for me.

12. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Umezawa is impossible: she is the least likely to graduate. When they'll nominate a vice-captain then you'll know the clock is ticking for her.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I've just realized that the first two member to graduate from 3rd gen are the popular ones. I know that Mizuki graduate because she's so busy outside and really safe for her to leave because her solo career already looks promising.

Anyway, hoping for her to have a nice time together with Nogizaka for the remaining months. Wish her all the best in her next endeavour. Her fighter spirit will bring her to the top.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nxt 3ki is Kubo / Riria

15. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Her photobook "Wasurerarenai Hito" gets a 6th reprint after 4 years. Making it a total of 198k copies.
    Her comment on the PBs official Twitter:
    >>The innocent look on her face makes me feel nostalgic. I would be happy if many people continued to read this book, which is important to me.<<
    Bubka news -> Article
    20240218_092642.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

After graduation, I expect her to have a period of rest like other graduated member. But looking at how is her character, I think she will work right away.

I expect her to star in drama as main lead and not just the friend of Heroine or MC brother.

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Seems like she'll rest a bit after graduation as she said on her blog.. But it won't take long for her to go back imo..

18. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It is customary to release a photo book at the time of graduation.
    I expect her second one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. shompa

shompa Kenkyuusei

Some Japanese fans comment about this graduation
    "It's a shame, but it can't be helped. I'm
    sure Nogizaka will become an underground idol just like AKB."

Sad to see Yamashita go since she probably is top 3 most known active Nogi members. I also fear we will see quite a few gen 3 graduates this year. Sony has a roadmap and knows who will leave. That's why we have the 6th gen coming in.

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I thought I was safe from her graduation, but I still felt uneasy going into the weekend. Then with Kubo's blog post on Friday, I thought all was good. But Saturday. I completely misread the signs.

The most obvious one. She's letting her hair grow out highly similar to Nanamin in the final months. Also, if we go back to last year and the meal with Kakki. But also this week with Ichinose and the spicy challenge. Both Kakki and Miku are her biggest oshis in Nogizaka. Hmm...