Yamashita Shizuki / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Mar 2, 2023.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm beginning to get the idea:

[​IMG]

From Shii-chan's blog, posted Saturday evening.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    The idea is that she is maybe even cuter than Runrun when she joined at 17 y.o...

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another three recent pics of Shii-chan:

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Shii-chan revealed on SokoSaku as clumsy...but she was a good sport about it:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

No success in the game they played -- or in the high jump they showed a few weeks ago -- despite her great dance skill. I've got to say, however, that even her failures are such as to increase her popularity.

Photos from two magazines, bis and Weekly Playboy:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In a blog post published Wednesday, Shii-chan included an image inviting people to her Meet & Greet:

[​IMG]

A matome report says "otaku" are referring to the image, and the second one below, as "Santa Shii":

[​IMG]

In the post, she thanks fans for their support and says that it is due to them that she is in the senbatsu. She feels the weight of responsibility as part of her "senpais' precious 7th single", and wants to get stronger. In fact, she feels she has to get stronger. But she is grateful to her mother, who calmed her by telling her that everyone has strengths, and she can only do what her own strengths let her do.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ThirtyFour34

ThirtyFour34 Member

Oshimen:
    高雄さやか 正源司陽子
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

BLT mag #96, 231117:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Click/tap to enlarge. The large image hints at the slight uncertainty/fear that seems to be a part of Shizuki's complex personality.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Un-watermarked photos from BLT Graph, including the magazine's cover (click/tap for full size):

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

As JaeRoler said in the 3Gen thread, in the "Newcomers" live she "was like a steady rock throughout." She's the group's dance leader now, whether she instructs people or just provides an example.

By the way, the acronym BLT apparently represents the words "Beautiful Lady Television", not "bacon, lettuce and tomato".

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  9. anhnq

anhnq Kenkyuusei

When I see her smile, I think she looks alike Paruru a lot, and both are my favorites!!