Yoshino Misaki (Misaki)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by lionel90, Sep 13, 2020.

1. qpet

qpet Future Girls

that van looks suspicious:fear:
    [​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG] [​IMG] hasemomo 2.0 :awesome::cry2:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    who
    why is it my fault that you are a fake fan
    but don't worry, absolutely nothing else interesting happened... well this maybe (but it's not subbed)
    but there's a 7th gen camp show this Saturday, that should be big
    forehead is the only thing they have in common

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

How did I never think of watching a theater stage with 7th gen o_o I just searched among the older ones because I wanted to find one with Misaki, Anju and Fuwarin but I couldn't find it and I gave up LOL so I will watch one with Misaki, Anju and others (time to learn). I saw Misaki with Tonari no Banana clothes in the preview pictures, cute :cute: I'll write opinions later :blush:

Looks like you did watch at least 2 episodes :shifty: But it's the 3rd episode where Misaki cries for 10 whole minutes LOL

:lol:

4. qpet

qpet Future Girls

true
    and I'm completaly fine with being a fake fan, until there are real fans who keep me updated :p
    I remember that outfit :D (some of her movements remind me of Mayuyu but I don't want to ruin it for you :awesome:)
    then make one!:gavel:
    camp:banana:
    and the peach
    [​IMG]
    yeah, it seems I've watched the wrong 2
    [​IMG]
    I'd cry too

5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    hm I would have thought that Fuuwa + Anju performed together like 95 % of the time, the top 3 never really changed (of course until the promotions and the positions shuffle happened)... Misaki performs Tonari no Banana either with Miyu, which is hit 100% of the time, or with Wakanyan which is not that great (even though I love Wakanyan!), there's just something hilarious about the oldest+youngest pairing
    I genuinely didn't know so I thought Ogino and thought that my friendship with mana had ended
    but I have remembered in between these conversations which Yuka you were talking about - and my friendship with mana has ended
    I only translate gravure magazine interviews because that's what everyone cares about

6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

good, she doesn't need friends she only needs sla...vs

about those.. I didn't read the last 2 :^^;:
    new fanfic when?:gavel:
    -
    Well, she looked uncomfortable in those shoes. [hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I always said friendship is overrated
    but those were the best ones!... probably
    I only write tragic poems because that's the only inspiration I've been getting from 48g lately
    give her some New Balance sneakers designed by Honda Hiichan

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched a theater stage with Misaki yesterday (210523 performance) and I loved it <3 This KKS stage is really good, it's less than 1h20 long (I have a hard time with the 2h stages now LOL) and the setlist is great! I love Misaki's outfit at the very beginning, and also they performed Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo before the encore, one of the best parts <3 Misaki was with Wakanyan for Tonari no Banana and it was so cute, she talked in english as expected (also when she thanked at the end). I also downloaded another KKS stage with Misaki again, to see other 7th gens, maybe that one will have Misaki+Miyu's Tonari no Banana :3 This stage confirmed who are my favorites in 7th gen (the top 2 at least) and I also found a new favorite, it's Aipi, she might be in my top 3 for 7th gen but I need to see a stage with Fuwarin first to be sure and just know them all better generally. Anyway all of the 7th gens are nice <3

Misaki.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. qpet

qpet Future Girls

yeah, I believe you :D
    clearly not as tragic as these chairs are
    [​IMG]
    I missed the whole show:fp: I only saw the chair making content:| and a glimpse on RamboRena :lol:ah it's not over yet :^^;: Misaki karaoke PauseChamp - nope
    I have no idea what that is

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's been kinda meh, you'll probably have it better by rewatching it so you can at least skip all the dead time in between lol
    karaoke was nice I'm sure @Mana will enjoy it a lot lol
    you cannot be from this WORLD!

11. qpet

qpet Future Girls

you just reminded me that I still only saw the Mashiro cooking from the 17hour stream and I should at least watch the Nonnon part. too many things to watch too little do I understand japanese. but the watergun fight looked fun I shall watch that first
    yeah it was good, I followed 3 members on twitter:D
    is it just me, or there's no video of Misaki singing? it starts to get suspicious
    like that dude in the the general STU48 thread? [​IMG]

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    who
    it would have been better if they didn't let them run around a 50x50 ground, but yes it was one of the better segments!
    if only someone told you about Amiru sooner:cool:
    she's DJ YOSHINO now
    that section is deep down in the list for a reason

13. qpet

qpet Future Girls

which one :awesome: but fuck you

I'm sure you did at some point, and she's in the finalist of the 3rd singing contest, but I needed a camp to get to like her, I need more of this kinda shows!

DJ Ra. makes sense now why I like her
    hit and sunk

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    hmmm but what does "this kinda shows" mean!

15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

bunch of girls together all friendly and having fun. except zoom meetings, only IRL

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That was great! The performances were mostly good, and Misaki as MC made it 10 times better, I love how loud she was during intros [hehe]

For anyone who wants to see, here at 2:50:50 (or go a bit earlier if you want to see beautiful chairs)

That goes without saying, zoom meetings are never friendly or fun :fear:

I couldn't find a theater stage with these 3, but I found this TikTok video (though my top 3 has already changed since the other day LOL).

if the video does not show watch the video here

Angry Misaki :cute:

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    my goodness! And Nonnon centre single you wouldn't want?!
    well you can try this, it's not super engaging though, kinda feel good show to chill lol
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Kh411W7oM
    the 2 ugly chairs in the background really ruin the whole picture
    lol yes that one was great I'd looped it a few times. Misaki is good at being expressive.

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I found this video with Misaki, it's on the channel of Asahi Shinbun (newspaper) it's about how to study with the help of newspapers. it's nice that they picked her to appear in this, Misaki getting solo work *-* I love how she said her catchphrase when introducing herself at the beginning XD The man there did the replies to "are you ready, am I pretty?" haha. She forgot to say "NMB48" though ^^; (it was written under at least lol)

19. qpet

qpet Future Girls

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Misaki's English Conversation Class with Nagisa: