Yoshino Miyu (Miyu) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    What happened at her SR?

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    SHOWROOM 10/16

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

according to twitter reports someone write mean words to her during the stream...

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Is it related to her trying to be center?

5. Misterbee

Misterbee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yoshinomiyu
    Eeeh, really ? Why did they do that ? :fp:

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10-17-2017

10-18-2016

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She was crying again, but Jurina came to the rescue.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

8. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    it's really painful for her n other girls in team 8 that doesn't get much attention,because she represent his prefecture not like other girls in AKB that through global audition...so when she cant selling well,so her prefeture as well..thats why she feels big pressure from that...

When she trying to get attention with join center audition ,people bash her...Idol is hard,n trying hard only not enough to become success...that's why she blame her face n personality that cant get any character that can help her to sell within team 8...

I really like kyushu member,tons of hard working girls like miyuyun,karin,moka,pena....but fans must to choose only one girls to full support,n its Naru...

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "I was the second best singer, I did fine at dancing. I had the same score as Serika and Ikumin, I was only two points behind Yuri and Naru kicked our asses. But I only got one point for my makeup."

[​IMG]

"Whenever Naru isn't the center it's Ikumin, who got the same score as me, or Nagi, that didn't even tried to be center, I'm even her backdancer. I tried to do my best, to be someone, but I'm not accepted, I'm not popular. So, I guess it's all because I'm ugly".

That's the sort of thinking that she must be having. When someone works hard and does have some qualities but turns out to be unpopular and forgotten by the management, that person starts to think why and that leads to low self-esteem. Some deal with it better than others.

10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

look's like a same problem with miichan when she started her day in akb48..
    miyu should look her..

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    By the way, that's not what she said (I think). It's what I believe she must be thinking.

12. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    that is exactly what she thinking,since the sousenkyo showroom before, she already questioning her purpose of becoming idol,why she the one that pass the audition,n why trying become a center even with her face that not kawaii (from her pov)... the fans already already give her support to be confident,but she replied "i dont have confidence" n with teary eye...

and it's look like nothing better change from that time or even worse,lot of new girls coming,more fresh,more chance to pushed...thats why she cant hold her tears any longer when that topic is brought back...

13. Misterbee

Misterbee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yoshinomiyu
    I'm not surpirse if she is finally like that.
    As what I see, Team 8 is don't have any difference (nowadays) with other teams, with just push few girls only to be rise, and leave the others in stagnation

even worse, the newcomer have more air time in many events. Okay if that's for introduce that new members, but that's too much sometimes. What about others, with longer time in the team ?

Sometimes I feel I'm just enough with this team

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    But, in the end, they are AKB. So this was bound to happen.

I don't think newcomers have more airtime than the rest. In fact, you've hardly seen them in anything. The ones that've been getting much more attention are the popular ones that have been there from the start.

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    agree with aka, I don't think the 3 newcomers have more airtime. I hope Miyu can overcome this. It was good that Jurina help her out (can anyone translate what Jurina said to her?).
    Maybe ask Sasshi regarding how to gain more popularity in Ooita can help [hehe]

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10-20-2016 showroom

17. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I mean when the new member debuted,fans cant help to pay more attention to her,and if the new member can nail it or maybe see the clumsiness of the new member when perform make u feel want support her just like team 8 member when debute,i think thats whats happen to new member in 48 group.

But just hope her to stay strong ,because i think she has lot of fans recently,her showroom viewer increase this period better than sousenkyo times.So there is a Hope she can step up and more appealing on the future....

18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

credit uploader

almost 3 hours, guess she really enjoy this showroom

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10-22-2016

10-23-2016

10-24-2016

10-25-2016

10-26-2016

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  20. Misterbee

Misterbee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yoshinomiyu
    She doing more airtime on this showroom event, and i think it's great !

Compare to the latest SR event when she didn't appear even just once, this is a great improvement

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk