You know you are an AKB48 wota when...

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by xeilmach, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Re: You know you are a AKB48 wota when...

...when you go out on a date, with a girl, and all you talk about is Miichan.

...when you talk about Nozoku 5400sec for your tutorial presentation on "mediums of media."

...when you sit down and talk to your Oshi during your lunch break as she really is real and is sitting next to you and smacks you in the head when you check out other girls/c-ute/girls generation. :XD:

Not really an AKB wota, more of just a Miichan fan. [blush]

...when you miss your first lecture because you are still sitting at home typing this!
    IYAAAAHHHH gotta run :^^;:

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Agree. But N.

3. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

...when you wear a wrist band with the initials W.W.M.D.

What Would Miichan Do :XD:

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Dangerous movement, indeed... :lol:

5. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Really did happen, girl was surprisingly polite, she even said she was cute when I showed her Miichan's photo in my phone... and she even said "awww" when I told her about MoshiDora... Didn't see her again tho. [think]

okay, hows this one...

... when you suddenly want to download, learn and practice a song (non-AKB) in karaoke because you know she sings it in karaoke too.

6. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

^ next time tell about your fandom when the girl is already in love with you lol xD
    it took me a year to tell my bf that i like idols 8D

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

when you spend half of your paycheck on AKB stuff even though you REALLY need to save money for future endeavors xD

(lol my cousin was like Dude, are you seriously buying the same CD 3 times? And I was like nononono, see, Type A has a B-Side by Team A, Type B by Team B and Tyepe K by Team K!!! It's a totally great investment!!! [party] my cosuin: :fp: )

8. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

HAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS, i can just imagine someone explaining to another person the concept of Type A,B and C. I would love to buy all three types, but my parents will kill me even more :[

9. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

@garnetjester: That conversation sounds eerily familiar! I had that conversation with my brother too... and same reaction! ...but I'm still dragging him with me to an AKB event... to take pictures for me. :awesome: He was probably afraid if he didn't come I'd pay someone to do it and "invest" some more money. [hehe]

10. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

and sometimes you buy 2 copies of the same cd to keep one mint... :^O^:

girl's fashion magazines just for some pictures...

11. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

:yikes: ah. I used to be in a long relationship. when I first got into AKB. When she found out about my AKB stuff... She said: "Show me all."
    So I showed her the stuff on the C drive.
    Gf: "Delete it!"
    Me: "What?" :blink:
    Gf:"Delete it for real! No recycling! Its either me or them!" :angry:
    Me:"gulp" [sweat]

(so yeah, I was lucky I backed it up on an external drive) [whew]

okay here's another one.

...when you feel that you are cheating on your Oshi when you go out with another girl. You feel so guilty that you cannot go home yet immediately (after) and must think about it and how to atone for your guilt.

I used to do that when I had bit a more money! (now I'm poor :^^;: ) now I just get one ver of w/ Oshi.

How about even buying a 3rd copy? one to keep mint, one to use and one to give away to a potential fan. The third copy gets re-stocked.

Edit:
    I think my ones should be titled "You know you are obsessed with your Oshi when..."

...when you automatically (and unconsciously) make a "kissing" motion when you see her picture, anywhere." :^^;:

12. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

^ that's one damn jealous girlfriend. I actually just read about your case from another thread (relationships something) [wonder] . Well, my boyfriend ended up liking of AKB, too because I forced him watch like 100eps of AKBingo with me lol. But i did get a little jealous when I noticed his iphone wallpaper was Miyazawa :awesome: (and yesterday i noticed he had removed it so i was kinda happy even though it's great he has picked his oshi :^^;: )

13. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Lol, :lol: awesome technique. :p
    Ahah, so any girl would still get jealous. Even when they're fan girls... :p

Maybe the picture size and permanence matters? Like would you have been more jealous if he got a full body life size Sae on his ceiling above his bed...? [wonder] Sorry, if i'm poking :^^;:

But yeah, she was an extremely jealous type... in my case the trigger was a black and white of Miichan in a nice self standing frame blown up to a little less than A4. It was on a high shelf so I could just drop it when she came over, but I just forgot that time, and it was the only picture in my whole plain apartment, not to mention in a frame. :fp:

14. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

yeah I think every girl has their little jealous side but some can control it well i guess. And he only had a simple face shot of Sae in which she smiles and shows the peace sign, just the fact that there was another real life girl as his wallpaper made me tiny bit jealous i think :D'''

and if Sae's life size photo was hanging from the ceiling... XDDD i would be very bothered, because in our case we live together so we share the bed, so waking up to that kind of sight would be rather bothersome :lol:

I guess... you should hype for jealous -type of girls(well for any girl) the music instead of the members and then maybe someday point from a PV or something that "Miichan is my favorite from the group." and then add something simple like "but ofc you are way cuter than her" (even if you weren't 99% honest about it :awesome: but girls like to be the center of attention and don't want to feel overshadowed by other girls especially if they are celebrities, so it's better to say some cheesy than let them explode of jealousy or something xD)

15. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

:blink:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
    OMG, you are a master of strategy!

16. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

well i have girl brains so.. :hehe: :hehe: you'r welcome !

17. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

...when, when you buy a water proof mp3 player so you can listen to your AKB songlist in the shower. :^O^:

18. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

when your doing your best at things, so that you may one day become useful to your oshi.

19. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

everyone at work have a sports-team background for their computer and you have your oshi as background. :^O^:

20. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

:nb: sound familiar....
    i dint use water proof mp3 though... :XD:

acchan :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: