Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. sayakacurrently

sayakacurrently Kenkyuusei

I went to the AKB48 Theater and saw SDN48 1st Stage on Dec 30, 2010.

I was able to get my ticket via the "super enpou" option
    ~also asked for Team K

Memories
    ~The SDN48 performances were amazing!
    ~sat in the super enpou section but there were only two winners
    ~Meetan knows how to use a whip!!! :inlove: :cute:
    ~Chen Chu stated that she was going to eat a rabbit for new years, I was the only one who laughed :D
    >Knew the whole eating dog/rabbit/etc was a joke that Chinese say to non-Chinese (Went to Nagasaki for studyabroad before hand)
    ~During the high five train at the end, Yukarin, Nonti, and Meetan wanted more time with me but the staff members well really are very forceful
    ~Saw Togasaki himself before the show on the phone, but did not take pic b/c security does not let you take pics of the TV screens at the theater lobby nor staff members
    ~STILL FEELING THAT IT WAS A DREAM! [party]

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yayyyy, I think we have another SDN convert!!! [party]

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Waah I'm happy for you!
    I really want to see SDN live soon, too, since it's the only way one can see them >___<!!

Eh? Isn't it normal to eat rabbit? o_o
    We have a lot of rabbit/hare recipes in Italy and it's one of the most delicious meats ever...?

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I don't know about other places but here (and I think the USA), rabbit is usually only eaten if you've hunted it yourself etc. It's not weird to eat it but it's not a daily meal either. Rabbits are a pest across the world so they're a common target for recreational hunters and farmers.

5. shinakb48fanNYC

shinakb48fanNYC Kenkyuusei

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry for the lateness of this post but I finally upload a photo of my 2-shot with Yuki-chan. I am sorry that I don't know the picture posting policy but I will post a link to the photo. If this is wrong, please let me know and I will try and change the post thanks.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/H ... directlink

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Awesome pic! Good work man!

7. AlbeeThePanda

AlbeeThePanda Kenkyuusei

Sadly I am not lucky enough to go to Japan for the theater shows, concerts and events. The only experience I got the chance to have was at Anime Expo 2010. At first I did not have the intention to go because I did not know AKB48 was coming. Until one day my friend told me "How come you are not going? I thought AKB48 is coming this year?"....my immediate reaction was "WHAAAAT? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!" :cute: I immediately went online to check out the website, OMFG!! it IS TRUE!! AKB48 IS COMING!!!!! I bought the ticket, reserve the concert, asked day off at work and looking forward for that day to come~ I had to say, it was worth the wait!! The concert was awesome!! I finally get the chance to their live performance. [rock] Their performance was so powerful and I wish that moment could last. However, I did not make it to the immediate autograph session right after because the line was sooooooooo loooooooong. :cry: The next day I went to the AKB48 panel, it's really cool to see them up close in real person. Right after the panel, just when everybody thought that they would be giving out the priority ticket for the 2nd autograph session, the staff told us that there would not be any autograph ticket. Ha! the stampede! I would not want to stand in front of that crowd :XD: Too bad for me, the line got cut off right in front of me :cry: But I was within a really close range by the signing table, so I got to see Akicha up close. I don't know if anybody had the same experience as me, but when I saw my favorite idol right up in person, I kinda had this weird feeling of wanting to make sure they are "real"......I know it sounds stupid but I remember telling myself "Wow, they ARE real person, sooooo coool. They are soooo cute in person" :XD: They pretty much concluded my experience. I ended with increased support for AKB48, increased motivation for wanting to go to Japan and participate in events/concert/theater and finally, I got to see them IN PERSON with my OWN EYES!! :XD: Anyway, I really want to go to Japan again and this time, I will go to see the theater for the first time for sure.......just don't know when is that chance going to come......hahaha when is my Chance no Junban :XD: :XD:

8. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

9. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

^ good read! :D
    That's really awesome about Ucchi though, it's always nice to hear about idols this popular still remembering their fans individually.

Looking forward to hearing all about Fresh Lemon's birthday show :cute:

10. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

11. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

Thanks to another member pointing out this thread for me :D
    # NOTE! I will be posting my experience with the AKB girls in Singapore,2 days in 1 post.It will be really long because I typed everything as detailed as I can remember exactly!
    Please read my experience,I guarantee that you'll feel your heart flutter~~~the girls are so SWEET!!! :cute:

14 May Hand-shaking : Wasamin,Komorin,MYAO!
    I SHOOK HANDS WITH Wasamin,Mikapon,MYAO! today! Their SG official shop opening
    OMGGGGGGGG Ok Imma post my report,dont mind me.But I want to say,Myao is my Oshimen already (previously was Yuko [hehe] ) Myao saikou!

AKB Fans Hand Shake Session Report Part 1:
    1.Official Shop,bought myself a Tote Bag $39 (for AKB!+handshake)
    2.Queue for the hand shake immediately.When the girls arrived,I cried spontaneously,I am serious
    3.We were shouting "MYAO!!" "MYAO!" "MYAO!"
    4.HandShake event started..When I was at the second row,my friend and I shouted "MYAO!" when everyone else was quiet!
    5.WE EARNED MYAO'S ATTENTION AND SHE WAVED TO ME!!!!SHE WAVED TO ME!!!!I DIED AT THAT MOMENT~~~♥
    Hand shake event started,I was kinda trembling when waiting,OMG YOUR IDOLS IN FRONT OF YOU!HOW CAN YOU STAY CALM!
    6.I pasted "AKB SANJOU" on my face from the start,But Wasamin didn't show any reaction to it.I said "Ganbatte ne".Then even before I moved over to Mikapon,Mikapon pointed to my face! :hehe: (ATTENTION SEEKING SUCCESS) I said "Ganbatte also"
    7.JUST THEN,MYAO POINTED TO MY FACE ALSO!!!SO I TURNED TO LOOK AT HER IMMEDIATELY AND I SHOUTED "MYAO TOTEMO DAISUKI!!!" but Mikapon was still holding on to my hands.Feel so bad,gomen Mikapon T__T
    8.Conversation with MYAO (READ BELOW)
    9.Myao is above Yuko now

[​IMG]
    What I meant by AKB SANJOU on my face
    [​IMG]
    The MYAO love declaration,they're actually just for "show" since she's my fav among them 3 today,but seems it turned out to be real :awesome: BTW I pasted them that direction so that MYAO can read them during the hand shake :XD:

Ok now comes my really short conversation with MYAO <3 <3 <3
    Detailed report : *"AKB SANJOU" on face,MYAO oshi declaration on arms*
    Wasamin - Shakes her hand and I said "Ganbatte ne" Then Mikapon noticed my face
    Mikapon - *points to my face* "AH!" She looked so surprised XD Shook hands and I said "Ganbatte" again.JUST THEN MYAO *points to my face*
    I TURNED AROUND AND SHOUTED "MYAO TOTEMO DAISUKI!" but Mikapon was still holding on to my hands. (Feel so bad,gomen Mikapon T__T)
    V : MYAO totemo daisuki desu!Mitete *points to face* Mitete *points to arm,all she can see is "MYAO DAISUKI" "MIYAZAKI MIHO" "MYAOx7 " *
    M : *smiles* really? <-- in English
    V : "Ashita no konsato wa,ganbatte ne!"
    M : Hai hai *smiles* bye bye

MYAO IS SO SWEET!!!~~~~~~But MYAO looks very tired just now T__T There was so much more that I want to tell her,but the staffs were rushing us (stupid!)

Watashi wa kyou MYAO oshi,hora Chii-mu B!
    And quoting my friend "It's like that,when you meet them in person,they seem to become your oshimen somehow"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 May, 3PM concert @ SCAPE Singapore

1st stage in Singapore report!15 May,3pm concert

During BINGO! I was shouting like mad for MYAO (actually throughout the concert) because she was standing at the right angle from me.”MYAO!MYAO DAISUKI!” and then she turned to look at me for like 3 seconds before looking at other directions.There was another 2 occasion where she turned to look at me AGAIN!!!Of course it cost me a plenty of shameless screaming and shouting of “MYAO DAISUKI!MYAO SAIKOU!”

But the most heartwarming occasion would be Nacchan. During Hikoukigumo, she was at the center of the stage, and she was waving to everyone starting from left end of concert. When she was facing my direction, Miro (a new friend made just on that day) and I decided to shout Nacchan at the count of three. So “NACCHAN!!!” and she heard us,she IMMEDIATELY FOCUSED HER ATTENTION ON US! So she waved to us first and then she did the “Yeah!Yeah” sign for us! Like how we would wave our light sticks, so I can definitely be sure that she saw us!

After the performances, everyone took a massive group picture in the theatre. The girls were on the stage,with the wotas at the back.And there was this man who carried his daughter up :angry: Freak,if I didn't find a better place,my face would be like her BUTT. It was so fun!!!

High-Five with all 16 members!

[​IMG]
    My trademark AKB embossing tapes,LOVE DECLARATIONS FOR THE MEMBERS!

[​IMG]
    Face is only for MYAO!Yep you need to see this picture to understand how I manage to catch the girls attention :XD:

I didn’t know who was the first girl in line for high five, but even before I start high five with the first girl, I saw MYAO next to her and I spontaneously shouted “MYAO!” .Myao was kinda surprised by my sudden outburst :D. Then I did high five with her,SHE POINTED TO MY FACE TAPES FIRST!(I bet she remembered me!since I'm the only one that has 'stuffs' on my face) and once again, I pasted more tapes on my face : “TEAM B – MYAO OSHI” and “I WANT MYAO,I NEED MYAO,I LOVE MYAO”.So I pointed to the tapes,AND MOVE MY FACE CLOSER TO MYAO and I said “MYAO!Hebirote desu” and she was trying to read the words and she smiled <3

After that the high five moved on to other girls that I am not too familiar with but they were ALL POINTING TO THE TAPES ON MY FACE *O*. Then when I reach Moeno, she noticed the tapes on my face and said “AH!” and I said “MOENO!!!”. I know it doesn’t link but I didn’t know what to say at that moment!
    And it goes on along the line, I just say “HAI!” when I high-fived with girls I’m not familiar with. Then I reach Kurisu (Nakatsuka Tomomi), she was so SWEET!!! She saw the tapes on my face and she commented “Kawaii!!!”  lol, I am supposed to be the one saying that to her!!!

Next came Amina, she also saw the tapes and she said “EXCELLENT” (in ENGLISH!) and I said “VERY GOOD *thumbs up!*”

Then Nacchan!My first reaction was "AH!NACCHAN!" and nothing else,lol. Kinda late when I Realized it was her.She's so cute!!!!

Reaching Komorin, I said “KOMORIN!” and she gave me her surprised-happy-shocked kind of smile, you get me. She didn’t say anything to me but she instead gestured her finger to her cheeks, trying to tell me about my tapes on my face >_<

And finally Wasamin, I high-fived with her and she pointed to my face (I get that a lot XD ) and I said “Bye!Bye!” to her. When I was done with the high-five with all the girls, I turned around and shouted “AKB SANJOU!” and left. The staff had to usher me out XD

//AKB Staff filmed ME when he asked us to "leave a message for the girls"!!!
    OMG there may just be a new AKB documentary and the include SG first performance and the fans message with me inside *o*
    I'm such an attention seeker today,even the AKB girls notice me!

You know,being able to meet your idols/artist is really such a......hmmmm....like a blessed feeling.I finally can see my idols in 3D instead of just 2D :blush: And my eyes gave away themselves,when the girls appear (especially MYAO) I will have Namida Surprise ! :XD: Hazukashi yo,but I think that's my genuine feeling being expressed naturally <3

12. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

wow. thanks for sharing your experience. i must say that's a pretty unique way of getting the attention of the girls (the face tapes thingy). i haven't seen anybody do that before. hehe.

and congratulations on meeting your oshi. its always an awesome feeling to meet them face to face.

just one small teeny weeny correction though: its nacchan :D

13. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

:hehe: thanks for correcting me!post edited!
    I didn't even pay any attention to 11/16 of the girls (except MYAO!,Komorin,Amina,Moeno,Kurisu) until TODAY!
    and none of the 16 girls were my Oshi before (Yuko WAS) :lol: so I wasn't really excited for the concert until the handshake event,when I teared after Myao showed up NAMIDA SURPRISE![party] Fell in love with her INSTANTLY! One hit-KO of the heart <3

14. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

Ah I saw you at the concert and around the area today. It was hard to miss, when you were the only one with tapes on face.

15. endless14

endless14 Kenkyuusei

[clap] mission accomplished!Call me the tape-fan girl [rock]
    That'll be my trademark already (actually just to attract attention and also for Myao to remember and recognize me,and of course she did!

*I had been shameless tracking whether anyone took picture of me with my tape-face :lol:

16. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

I was asked to talk to the camera too. I wonder if it will appear on TV. It was embarrassing haha in a funny way. The cameraman was amused too.

17. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Aww you guys are so lucky i__i
      I love reading your experiences, we can see how great the girls are with their fans :cute:
      Komorin i___i she's my oshi with Sae, I would have died in front of her - or would have gone crazy and hugged her like a little sister 8D (and kicked out by the security guards :XD: )

Thanks for sharing your experiences ! [clap]

18. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

I TALKED TO TAKAMINA (and Shiichan) AND SHOOK HER (and Shiihan's) HAND YESTERDAY!! AGHWR:F(U$*£HFRJFV!!! 

My first handshake event experience ever, not to mention an AKB one. ;A;

Spoiler tag for tl;dr xD
    So I arrived in Japan early Sunday morning, went to the hotel to check in and put my luggage away and left to meet up with the resident die-hard Nana/recent AKB fan.

When I arrived at the train station, there was no need for me to look for Yokohama stadium since I just needed to follow the people, lol. Got the tickets and were seated at the female/kid(family) section.

It was raining all day because of the typhoon but Tagasaki asked us not to use umbrella inside the stadium so I was sitting there half soaked, lol.

Event started at 11.30 with the live and then they did Nemousu's muchaburi thing.
    「最もOOなメンバーは誰」"The most OO member is?"

There was 'Whose clothes seems to be the most unfashionable?" and Yukirin got picked for this one.

Then, "Who is the ame-onna (rain woman)?" and of course, it was Yukirin again. Everyone was blaming her for the rain and made her apologise to us, lol.

The third one was "Who seems to be the most different during work and in private time?". At first, the girls were all saying that none of them are different even in off-mode but eventually they decided on Akicha. Sasshi said that because even though Akicha has the airhead character, she can also be pretty reliable.

I think it was at this point that Yukirin cut in and said that because she has apologised the rain stopped. But it was actually still raining a bit so they all made her apologise again, lol (then it kinda poured for a while after that :awesome:).

The last one was "Who seems like they can't jump the (whatchamacallit stand thingie with numbers on them that the Japanese has for their P.E.)?". Tomochin and Haruna were already saying "I know who that is" and I also totally knew who it would be, lol. :awesome: 
    So of course Takamina was chosen unanimously. She said that she really can't do it because it's scary and someone said that she's probably shorter than that thing, lol.

During the event, the camera focused on Miichan and Lovetan at one point and when they were totally milking it for all it was worth. So cute <3

After that it was the announcements that you probably all know already.

Then came the handshake that I waited 2 hours in the rain for!! They called the female/kid section first so I got to go pretty early. 

On the left side of the stadium were:
    1. Yuko and Natsumii
    2. Tomochin and Sakiko
    3. Haruna and Nakayan
    4. Harugon and Sae
    5. Amina and Akicha
    6. Mocchi and Aamin
    7. Sumire and Yui

On the right side were:
    8. Reinyan and Myao
    9. Harukyan and Kitarie
    10. Ucchi and Rena
    11. Lovetan and Miichan
    12. Sasshi and Chiichan
    13. Shiichan and Takamina
    14. Yukirin and Haachan

I went to Takamina's line of course. Her queue was the longest by far when I was lining up. Takamina has A LOT of them lady and kid fans, guys <3

2nd longest was Ucchi and Rena's then it was either Yukirin and Haachan's or Lovetan and Miichan's, can't really remember.
    Myao and Reinyan didn't really have a line during this part and Sasshi and Chiichan's was pretty short. Apparently Yuko's line was the longest on the other side.

Chiichan and Sasshi were opposite Takamina and Shiichan so I got to see them while I was in the queue. Chiichan was really pretty <3 Sasshi looked like she was having a headache or something though because she was massaging her temple when the line was empty. D:

Then came my turn!! Got in a pretty good few seconds with Shiichan. She was really pretty in RL!! And tall! Told her that I watched Naruhodo and that she was really cool in it. She replied with the standard idol line 'thank you, please come again blah blah'. xD

Then it was Takamina. I was so nervous that I think parts of my brain actually shut down @___@!!!!!
    I shook her hand and the staff pretty much started pushing me along as soon as my hand touched hers (wtf!).

Me: Tai(Thailand)kara kimashita!
    Takamina: Tai??! (I'm sure you can imagine her reaction guys. It was SO TAKAMINA.)
    Staff was really pushing at this point so I started walking away but still facing Takamina and said: Ashita mi ni ikimasu!
    Taka: Oh!! *smiles+waves* Yoroshikune~

She was so small, so Takamina. <3
    I still can't stop myself from smiling every time I think of her reaction. xDDDD

Their hands were really soft too!!! :cute: 

Anyway, spent too much money on goods than I really should have afterwards, lol.

Going to A5 revival later today then K6 on wednesday!!!
    Will probably be spazzing about it all on twitter too. xD

19. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

^ HOLY FRICK IM SO JEALOUS OF YOU SHAKING HANDS WITH TAKAMINA [sealed]

Her reaction was so cute and totally her [hehe]

followed you on twitter :hehe:

20. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^^ awesome report - so glad you were able to go (even with all the rain)

Look forward to your revival reports - wish I had managed to get A1 ( and waiting to hear about the Results even )