|Birthdate||June 29, 2006|
|Current Age||17 Years Old|
|Social Networks||Instagram / SHOWROOM / Twitter|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||May 2022 / 6th Generation|
- Audition Number: 70
- Favorite song: "Nessun Dorma" from the opera Turandot.
- Special skill: Playing musical instruments.
- Charm point: Shapes of her ears. However, she often keeps one ear hidden behind her hair.
- Hobbies: Listening to music (all kinds), playing video games, reading, watching movies, watercolor painting, learning Rubik's Cube strategies
- Favorite color: White, pastel colors
- Favorite HKT48 Song: Kimi to Doko ka e Ikitai, Mizuho Senbatsu version
- Admired members: Unjo Hirona, Miyawaki Sakura
- Future dreams: Become HKT48's center.
- She moved to Fukuoka alone after passing the HKT48 audition. Her parents live in Yokohama, Kanagawa.
- She has an older sister.
- She played field hockey and baseball in elementary school. Her field hockey position was goalkeeper.
- She can play over 30 types of musical instruments, such as piano, drums, wind instruments, etc.
- She says she is best at piano and trombone.
- She was in the brass band club in junior high school. Her first choice instrument at the time was euphonium, but she became a trombone player instead.
- She also collects instruments and sheet music. She has a euphonium, saxophone, oboe, flute, three guitars (one belonging to her sister), a koto, and an electronic piano at her house in Fukuoka.
- She want to learn the pipe organ and the electone next.
- She learned how to play tokiwazu (kabuki dance narrative music) on shamisen in elementary school.
- As of 2022 she is the tallest member of HKT48 (170 cm).
- Her official nickname is Reia, but she is also called Princess Leia (れいあ姫) by fans as a reference to the Star Wars character.
- She considered auditioning for the HKT48 5th Generation, but decided not to because she was 10 kg overweight at the time. She made an effort to diet and later took the HKT48 6th Generation audition.
- She has suffered from orthostatic dysregulation (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) since she was three years old. This leads to her having reduced blood volume when standing up. Symptoms include lightheadedness, fainting, and rapid heartbeat, which are relieved by lying down again.
- She is good friends with Ishimatsu Yuina.
- She loves all kinds of music, from classic, rock, jazz, and pop. She prefers ballads.
- Her favorite song is "No One Should Sleep" from the opera "Turandot".
- She likes reading mystery novels.
- Her favorite movies are those by Studio Ghibli.
- She has visited China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Australia.
- She has two cats, Bell and Mocha, that live with her parents.
- She has passed the Eiken (Practical English Proficiency Test) Pre-2 qualification. She won the highest award in an English speech contest when she was in elementary school.
- Her specialty is cooking chawanmushi (savory steamed egg).
- HKT48 Kenkyuusei → Team H
- Day 1
- HAKATA Kyuuketsuki (Center)