TV / Radio AKB48 Tabi Shojo (15/04/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 14, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

A new AKB show is coming. Called AKB Tabi Shojo. That stars on April 4th at 12:55am on NTV.

It's a travel show that has members traveling to different places.

Episode Guide
    Episode 1: April 5, 2015
    Episode 2: April 12, 2015
    Episode 3: April 19, 2015
    Episode 4: April 26, 2015
    Episode 5: May 10, 2015
    Episode 6: May 17, 2015
    Episode 7: May 24, 2015
    Episode 8: May 31, 2015
    Episode 9: June 7, 2015
    Episode 10: June 14, 2015

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  2. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    ^ Interesting members to start. I'm curious :^O^:

3. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    nice a travelling show...

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Idols + travelling? I'M SOLD!!!

5. Criss

Criss Member

Another "Prime Time" TV show I see.
    (And for those that didnt get it; that was sarcasm)

I remember a couple of travel segments in a TV Show a looong time ago with Shinoda Mariko and Oshima Mai. Was ok. Anyway, I saw that kind of show before, more like a tourist guide, cheap pranks and "Visit my prefecture (or maybe country)" advertise kind of shows.

6. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    travelling show again, reminds me French Kiss no kiss tabi/some segment AKB XX last year.
    I dunno, why they always make concept like this.

7. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Traveling + food seems like something the japanese love to do and to watch, cuz I've seen this kind of segments in many of their tv shows.
    The time frame isn't that bad, it's a Saturday-Sunday show, so more people can afford to stay up and watch it.
    I'm happy Kawaei is among the first 3 in ep1, every new start usually gets the most interest aka highest viewership ratings. It would be fun to see the interactions between those 3. I wonder if Kawaei and Yuria will have baka battles lol.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Crossing my finger that they will visit JKT-SNH

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I love this kind of shows, like some of the AKB to XX episodes, or AKB Kanko Taishi, or French Kiss no Kiss Tabi. Members travelling to different places and doing simple things, fun activities, normal discussions with each other (or even things like bungee jumping! XD)... it's the kind of shows that I like!! So I'm excited about this new show. I hope lots of members get to appear (my favs too :3). I like the 3 members for the first ep, I'm looking forward to it!!

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Somehow I predict this will turns to be the 2nd AKB Kankou Taishi (without the clue game and such). It's actually nice since I personally love the kind of show where members have to go outdoor and do something. At least it gives variation to the group instead of doing everything indoor and casual talkshow, I meant AKB barely have it. I enjoy most cullinary show whether it's idol or not idol related. Well, a big bonus if the participant is someone that I know (48 members), especially if it's someone that I favored :XD: Perhaps the show will focus more on what they do during the travelling and not at destination place instead? Well idk.

11. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    I think we get this new AKB travel show, so that they can support and/or get some extra funding from local tourism boards. We have a lot of travel shows in the States, but they're mainly food places & hotels & theme parks. I hope there's a game element involved OR, barring that idea, hope it's similar to those lovely Oedo Onsen Monogatari short films they did all last year.

Who knows, it might actually be cheaper to shoot travel shows than studio stuff all the time.
    Scratch that, it actually *is* cheaper to shoot travel stuff than studio stuff all the time [staff hours kill a budget]

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I found a translation of an article about this new show and about the first episode.
    There's more details about what kind of show it is. It sounds interesting and fun!!
    So apparently, each episode will be 30min. I wish it would be longer than this! >.<

Translation by mahoushoujoari (source).

"[Model Press] AKB48′s Dumb Trio will set on a hit or miss journey

[​IMG]

On the 10th, in the Nippon TV studio in Tokyo’s Minato district, an interview regarding AKB’s new show starting on April - [AKB48 Tabi Shoujo] - was held, seeing the participation of Kawaei Rina and Kizaki Yuria.

In the show, which is somewhat similar to a documentary, the members struggling everyday in their work as Idols, will set on journeys with their comrades, enjoying themselves almost as if they were spending a day off together, showing their spontaneous selves and expressing their honest feelings. In each episode a small group of members will travel together in an adventure based on a different theme every time.

◆ What’s the destination of the journey of the Dumb Trio?

In the first episode of the show - [The Dumb Tio and their fixed route bus trip] - aside from Kawaei and Kizaki, Nishino Miki will appear as well. They couldn’t use any mean of transportation aside from fixed route buses and their own feet, and the use of telephones was forbid as well. According to the rules, they’d have to use electronic money to take the bus, having a total of 5000 yen available to be spent. After departing from Sakuragichou in Yokohama at 9 and eating lunch at Kamakura, the girls aimed at reaching the goal - Hakone yumoto - by 19:00.

Kawaei and Kizaki took part in the interview right after the end of the shooting. Being asked of her frank thoughts about the shooting, Kawaei said: “I was very nervous, but I must say it was a lot of fun!” and as we teased her asking what she was nervous about, this was her honest retrospection: “We’re all dumb, so well…I was feeling a bit flustered! (laughs)

On the other hand, Kizaki stated: “I could taste some sort of sense of accomplishment and I feel like the experience allowed me to grow up”, expressing her feedback, “Working as Idols we can’t let ourselves casually buy and eat things outside, so to be able to do it this openly made up for a great memory” she continued, showing a smile. As we asked if she usually takes fixed route bus: “I wish that was the point…I had to start by understanding what a scheduled bus is in the first place (laughs). I even ended up saying something like [If it’s on fixed routes…does it mean it’s a bus that rides on trains’ rails?]”, she commented, exposing her dumb side.

[​IMG]

As Kizaki added: “It made me feel frustrated to have to rely on the help of Ricchan (who’s from the Kanagawa prefecture). I’m sure that if the place was a different one I might’ve been able to help the others…”, expressing her frustration, Kawaei stepped in, proudly: “I’m quite sure the episode will make me look like someone smart!”.
    Additionally, it looks like while Kizaki was in charge of checking the clock and Nishino the one responsible of the quality of the reactions, Kawaei was… “I was the one in charge of reading the kanji characters, because the two of them can’t read them!!”, to which Kizaki showed yet again a frustrated expression, adding “Come on, you were able to read them only because it’s your home area…

In regards to the strict rules: “We couldn’t use our phones so it really was hit or miss. As for when we had to forward the media requests, we did that trick that’s usually seen on TV, of using AKB’s name to receive a sure OK (laughs). I’m glad we weren’t rejected not even once”, said Kizaki, showing how they could perceive the value of AKB’s name.

◆ What if you were to set on another journey?

When we asked Kawaei who she’d want to go on a journey with if she were to do it again, she said: “Miki is in a different team and she’s also a junior so honestly until now our relationship was merely based on exchanging greetings. However, we got really close thanks to this experience, so I’d like to go on a journey with some junior I never had chances to interact with”, while on the other hand, Kizaki said: “Through this first experience I could understand for sure how going with someone you’re already close to allows you to shorten the distances even more, so I’d like to try going with both members I’m close to and members I’m not close to. Also, my home town is Nagoya, so if there were to be a chance to go there, I’d be in an advantageous position, and I’d really like to taste what it feels like to guide the others!”, she concluded, vowing revenge.

Lastly, Kizaki talked about the fact that the three of them were chosen to be the members appearing in the first episode: “At first, when I was told the three of us would appear in the first episode of a new show, I honestly thought it was a joke, and that they would’ve just made us eat some weird food or something like that”. It looks like she was being on alert, but…”In the end it turned out to be just a normal trip, so much that, on the other hand, I wondered if it was okay for it to be like that”, she added, expressing some worry.
    Considering that the episode will only include 30 minutes of a 10 hours long shooting, as we asked which parts she’d like to be aired: “To tell the truth, if possible I’d like for the journey to be aired entirely! I want for it to be turned into a documentary movie!!” she said, creating excitement among everyone.

[​IMG]

AKB48 Tabi Shoujo will air every Saturday from 24:55 to 25:25 (it might be easier if you consider it as Friday night, like it was written on the newspaper) if, on Kantou Local."

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ... since when Miki is considered a baka chara? :^^;:

14. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    they forget Kobayashi Kana, the original Baka member.

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    French kiss no tabi with Yukirin, Akicha and Mocchi was so good, i hope this show will be of the same caliber

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

17. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Cool. Was running out of shows to watch.

18. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    This show is very low paced, and compared to Shoujo Tabi, it is much more focus about member's thought rather than comment on the place they are visiting. My point is that you need subs and have a liking to the members to truly enjoy the show. Still, watching idols eating delicious food is always a bliss for me!

Can't wait to see Nakomiku for next episode!

20. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    nice show... a bit slow paced but good enough i think...
    next week nakomiku moekyun and kayoyon?