Stage48 Fall 2015 Shuffle - Meet Your New Staff

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by ithebigc, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Congrats to the new staff members. We always wanted a better Stage48. I would have liked if someone was in charge of JKT48 and SNH48 but I guess those are doing well as of now.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Takamina weeabos can start running.

3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Nice and fitting way to announce changes [hehe]

Congratulation to all the promoted members, and also congratulation to all the graduates, thanks for all of your work here!!!

But being promoted to what? :^^;:
    Full members? to a Team?, to back dancers? to theater girls? :^^;: implying that the staff are the senbatsu

4. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Being promoted to a Team would be nice. Veteran/Donor members here can hold a kennin position if they want.
    Staff/Mods can be soukantoku, leaders, team captains, vice captains if they wish.
    Then let's hold a yearly S48 senbatsu election lol

5. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    I wish for the new mods a credible and neutral (impartial) work.

6. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    weren't you an admin for a few weeks already @ithebigc ? Like about a week ago I was browsing the forums and I saw an old post of yours. You already had the admin label.

as for all the mods, congrats on your promotion! However, I only know @Cristafari and @otoppoi and never even heard of the rest! Maybe now I will lol.

7. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    @Doodleboy Isn't that exactly what he said? o_O Unless you were referring to an old post from 2014 and before...
    Anyways, congrats to the new staff! I'm glad there's more people to keep the forum in check now.

8. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    So, I think I was sitting around with some friends that included @ithebigc and having a random late night chat and I think I joked to him that I should be moderator.

He thought about it and said that he didn't think that it was actually a bad idea and asked me if I was serious or not.
    At first I was like, nah, just kidding, but he convinced me it might actually be good. So I tried to see if I could be a shadow mod because those of you that know me know that I can be pretty sarcastic and goofy and trolly and I'm not sure if people will like that, but that didn't fly, so I said sure, I'll do it on this account.

One reason I wanted to do this is because I'm tired of S48 being the butt of many jokes on Twitter and it really shouldn't be that way.

If you haven't seen me around, that's because I only frequent the NMB forums, though in the past I used to really like AKB and I'm sure you can find some of my posts and translations from way back when. (I even translated an article when they announced the start of Nogizaka, lol.) I'm also in Teppen Subs even though I've been lazy busy with things and haven't done anything recently. I've certainly been part of my fair share of arguments (RIP my posts in the love ban thread) but I'm also fairly confident in my ability to be impartial and unemotional when it comes to actually moderating and controlling discussions.

So people that do know me, you'll probably see me calm down a lot more, lol. I'll do my best to chip in and help out the other forums when I can but since I don't really know the other groups and their politics I'll only jump in for really obvious things, haha.

• Like Like x 2
  9. nene

nene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Congrats to all new staff!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    Omedetou everyone! Yoroshiku~ :flower::1st::D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Opa! Congratulations to the new staff! May your new position be filled with much good times and prosperity!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Congratulations to the promoted members!:ome:
    The new banner looks good on y'all. :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. trxsh

trxsh Member

It's great news!! The new mods will all do a great job! Hope everyone will do their best to cooperate with them <3

• Like Like x 1
  14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Congrats to the new staff. I'm glad to see it finally happened. There are some names I don't know...and I'm not sure everyone who has been promoted really deserved it...but I'm sure it will improve the forum. I'm sad to read @gideon123 won't be mod anymore...but it's hardly surprising and I wish him the best of luck.
    So someone who took French leave, leaving the forum in a delicate situation, and owes a lot of money to other members is still in the list of the staff? I'm sorry, but I can't understand it, I can't understand it at all...

• Like Like x 1
  15. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Congratulations to the new staff, and thanks to the graduating members for all their hard work and dedication.

One question: will there be a Video and a "Behind-the-scenes" Bonus video footage of the shuffle? Us members seem to like that drama!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Congrats to the new mods, definitely something the site has been needing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Oh, I agree with you. I don't want him as an admin, either.

I agree with this post. I quite like the new admin's oshi.
    :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

If Admins are Red (Card) who can ban/eject members/players, shouldn't Mods be Yellow (Card) for warnings? :)

19. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    @Crossheart @evile1690
    I'm not sure if you guys were around then, but they used to promote members, that contributed to the forum, into full members. We could access other parts of the forum that were hidden to non-promoted and such. If they go with teams, I hope I get into KIV. haha

20. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Congrats to our new staff...@greed i too remember before the forum changed (i think it was a server change I cant quite remember but thats when we all became kks) that we had to contribute to upgrade our status and have access to more things...i agree that having a promotion to full member again would be a good idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.