TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    thanks! i deleted tapatalk because it was a waste of memory but otherwise, i would like your post.

2. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    • Like Like x 1
  3. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^thanks!
    Yeah the fights are pretty simple
    It's probably necessary to get the story moving along with so many characters and at least they all get to fight. Now even the "strong" ones just kick and punch a couple times and it's over. Also allows new rappapa to level up by training with 1lb weights for a few days and win without having to develop powers. lol. Snake is cool I like her style and guess that's why she got her name, though new rappapa already surpassed her in holds somehow too. I miss the new and interesting fights but this new style works for the show i guess~

4. Vitaliy Fridman

Vitaliy Fridman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  5. Vitaliy Fridman

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    On the subject of this whole show, I think it's been great so far. A completely different tone from the previous four seasons, but still very welcome.

However, I just watched a PV for the season and it seems to me that our favorite Salty one may not really be dead! At least that's my hypothesis from what I saw.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Check out at :45 and 1:04 into the clip.

It's true that both of those clips could just be something to throw us off, or else they could be proof that something's not quite right with what we've been seeing! Anyway, I'm salivating at the next episode and further on.

Also, new to these boards... yoroshiku.

6. MiniTokki

MiniTokki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I was so disappointed with the Season 4 but I'm really enjoying this one.

Antonio and Coby death was ridiculous tho...

Haruppi is so cool. <3

PS : Thanks to eternalord for the subs !

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  7. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    MG5 is a total mess. They keep throwing all these characters and bad guys without giving us any hints for their motives or agendas. Just when you think the story is FINALLY about to answer something, BAM! A new bad guy or revelation occurs. The season is trying WAY too hard at pushing Yabakune down our throats, when we don't care about them because of all the Yakuza gangs murdering people left and right. Haruka Kodama's character is another mess. These next few episodes need to do what MG3 did. Instead of making it prisoners vs. prison, we need to see Yankees vs Yakuza. Making it Japanese gang vs Chinese gang vs Yabakune vs Majijo/Gekioko is too much for us to take seriously. We need more closure on the mysteries as well.

Despite the complaints, I think the show is great. It should've never removed the comedy, while also fixing up the messy plot that it's giving us. I also miss the "behind the scenes" segments that we'd get during the end credits.

8. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I'm sorry to disappoint you but you are probably wrong.
    First: At 0.45, you can see all characters that are already dead (Salt, Balamono, Cobi, Antonio and Minami).
    So that, probably means, it's not a scene from the show.

Second: The scene at 1.04 is actually from the MV and not from the series.

@Doodleboy
    We still have almost half the season to go. Given the type of storytelling they are using, it's natural for the viewer to feel that he is losing the notion of who is the real bad guy. They have time to explain all mysteries. But given the track record of the japanese in these matters (mainly in anime) I'm not very hopeful.

And, to add to the mess, I'm very confident that a new, bigger villain it's still in the shadows. Let's see if the next episodes proves me right.

@eternalord
    First of all I would like to thank you for all your work with the translations, they really are a big help for those that do not understand nothing or just the minimum of Japanese.
    At the same time I would like to advise everyone that it is better to replace them with the ones from Aidol, if and when they are released. The subs contain a few inaccuracies that don't affect in a major way what is said, but due to the nature of the Japanese language and specially the language used in this show, some times the right (or what I believe to be the right) meaning is not correctly translated.
    Thank you, and please keep with the great work you're doing.

9. Vitaliy Fridman

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'd rather be right, but you're probably right :)

10. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thank you for the support guys! I'll do my best ^^

@hugoa Thank you! Yes, as I originally stated, I intend that my sub at least could substitute in the mean time until AIDOL release their version. I know my sub is far from perfect (a lot of times it's really hard to make out what are these girls saying), so mistranslations are bound to happen, whether it's about wrong word or out of the actual context. Therefore I am sorry for that. And I too, advise you guys to still download AIDOL's version once they release it for better experience. That being said, it doesn't mean I'll translate half assedly, I will try to provide you guys the best I can ^^
    Thanks!

11. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think it's just for promotion,, but idk, why they give a clue who will die in the trailer lol

12. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@eternalord
    I can totally understand what you're saying. You can study as much as you want, but without living in Japan for a extensive period of time, it's hard to discern every word that it's said.
    I have a huge respect for those that use some of their time to help others this way.
    Thank you, and please keep the good work.

@nathan_drake
    This is Aki-P after all... l:^^;::rofl:

13. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    as far as salts's death goes I still worry about this too as I've said in the past so the thought of her making a bs comeback is always in the back of my mind and probably even more so now because they still have yet to reveal the killer but let me switch this to the other side and say she's definitely dead.now this might sound crazy but with the character reveal for hatsumori bemars for season 2 that shows paru and sakura I started wondering if nogi46 would make an appearance in MG as well and being it looks like the killer might not be revealed until the last episode much like paru wasn't revealed for hatsumori bemars season 2 until the last episode of hatsumori season 1 I'm wondering if a nogizaka member won't be exposed until the last episode except in their case they're salt's killer I know it's crazy but because salt's death is such a mystery what better way to shock the MG world with a nogi member being the killer

14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

A lot of the scenes in the pv seem just promo stuff -- like the opening credits last season where salt and sakura battle on the rooftop. But the hulu preview has the salty one in a scene running while shooting. Of course sakura could just be visualizing the image in her mind as her own running while shooting scene has a different background. And of course the preview also has the whole cast walking together. I think it was a mistake though to clearly show who was going to "get killed."

Also in bemars, kote mentions majijo once or twice.

15. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@GATX105
    The shooting while running scene is from the MV (music video). It's not from any episode.

16. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i think what bothered me about MG4 actually it's the only thing that bothered me about MG4 being I loved MG4 and I know a lot didn't but the whole build up to sakura vs salt was total bs not because they fought in a gym instead of a rooftop but because the fight was so 1 sided salt just raped her I was expecting a much better showdown

17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Your subs were good enough that I don't need to re-watch a better version. The subs are really fast as well. Thank you for that!

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    If your subs are satisfying to people here, you should submit the hardsubs on show48 for more visibility.

19. GATX105

GATX105 Member

The 90 second hulu preview has it too -- and those scenes are all supposed to be for the drama as opposed to the MV. Most of the scenes in the preview have already been shown but there's still a few (scenes from the preview) that we haven't seen yet.

I thought that it was actually great that salty beat sakura so convincingly in MG4, since sakura had been winning fights she probably should have been losing. And at that time, folks were probably expecting sakura to win since it seems she just couldn't lose no matter how much she's beat up. It was so one-sided but it was actually a great fight -- added to salt's iconic character too. And I think from magic onwards (or even earlier), the people watching were actually rooting for whoever sakura was fighting to win, haha -- so the salt fight was very satisfying.

20. Vitaliy Fridman

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    A boy can dream :)