TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

^
    Try to fit the story into 12 ep and/or try to find a nice break point for the next ep.

Otabe:
    that could be a body double.

2. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    5 episodes to go, little by little, this series will reach its climax (maybe anti-climax). Let's see if Otabe will pull things out.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  3. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I noticed that just like MG4 was similar to MG1, MG5 is similar to MG2.

Sakura is just as hopeless and useless as Atsuko was, there are multiple main characters this time around with no specific lead, and there's a whole lot of drama involved.

4. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I also noticed that Otabe's uniform kinda suits Yuko's and every interesting character (in my opinion) has a necklace and my favorite one is Salt's necklace. Just a random thought.:)

5. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    When Katsuzetsu lost, she asked Center who she was, and when Center answered that she was Center, Katsuzetsu just said that she was the one who climbed the stairs with Nezumi.

I still have no idea who the guy he stabbed was. He didn't mention Osaka, but told the 'monk' that they are good doctors in Kyushu.

She used all the money on the fake gun. And it was more like a dress rather than a shirt, but I get what you mean. I was all 0_0 watching that.

6. RH8

RH8 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    RH0RY
    From what I could see, KZ's wearing a zippered-hoodie/sweatshirt.
    Unfortunately it flies off into oblivion before really coming into light.

Salt's killer was a biker??

7. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@RH8
    It seems to me as the same uniform.
    We can use Otabe's uniform as a comparison.

1 - Notice the side pocket and the double red stripes.
    uniform1.JPG

2 - Notice the double red stripes and the back "thing"(??) EDIT: sailor-style collar.
    uniform2.JPG

3 - Now Otabe.
    uniform3.JPG

@atsukoD
    Why do you think that?
    Many of the scenes are "one shot" and show her face.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  8. RH8

RH8 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    RH0RY
    You're right, I went back and rewatched the episode and noticed those details。
    What a mess。

9. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Yui has done a very good job with Otabe's character. She's one of the best this season. It's true that this character is almost perfect for her and for that reason I wouldn't say yet if she is a good actress or not. For that I would need a character that is outside of her comfort zone.
    That poll mentioned before, in my opinion, is useless. That's a popularity poll and not a acting ability poll.
    Any poll that puts Paruru acting as Salt in the first position doesn't deserve any real attention in my opinion. This has nothing to do with Paruru's ability. The character Salt is as uni-dimensional as I have ever seen one. In season 4 she's basically a robot. In season 5 we didn't get to see much from her and that, obviously implies that we cannot say that her acting was great. In fact, once more, her physical acting was rather bad. The scene where she helps Antonio walk is not good to say the least.

To me, the one's with the best ability are still Kawaei Rina, Kizaki Yuria, Takahashi Jury and Yokoyama Yui, probably in that order.
    Generally speaking I think almost every girl has improve considerably this season. Sakura, because of the amount of screen time she has, is the character/acting that I like the least. I believe she has grown a lot since last season but she's still not there.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yuria's Magic is badass. Not as badass as Sado or Gekikara, but still. I like her acting in MG4 and MG3 too as Peace, but in MG5 she make Magic look twice more badass.
    Kawaei also improved, MG4's script is especially suck so she didn't get to really show what she can do. In MG5 Bakamono changed a lot, and that what makes her shine (I like it when she hold and use the gun for the first time)

Sakura still had the same >:| face from MG4, the only different is that she didn't lower her voice to sound tough.
    Paruru still had the same expression in her face except when she got shot and died.

11. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Speaking of Yuria, she's interesting in the first place, regardless her role in Majisuka Gakuen 3, 4, and 5. Combining her with Annin makes this season way better. I remember last week episode when Otabe, Magic, and Yoga went to Yoshimune's office and they were checked, Magic said something funny on that scene. She said 'Onna wa kakushi basho ga ippai aru kara ne...' (Women has a lof of secret places..), I like the way she said that line and it really made me laugh. Another Yuria's line which is interesting was when Yoga was attacked by Yabakune alone and Magic came to help her. She said 'Konna ni tanoshii bento ga aru nara, sasotte kure yo..' (If there's enjoyable bento like this, just invite me). Now I'm waiting another interesting line from Magic. Of course with Yoga combined. Yuria as the fun, Annin as the cool beauty, and Otabe as the smart, make Rappappa on this season more interesting than before. Good job, girls. Good job.

12. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    magic was my favorite in MG4 because she was the only one with shinobi like techniques with her shadow like disappearing acts and tricks with that being said we haven't got to see her crafty scheming techniques in fighting in MG5 and that isn't her fault but the producer's for nerfing her and not giving her as much screen time thus she's been reduced to a regular street fighter with no unique abilities like in 4.alot of people don't care for sakura but I think sakura is fantastic and makes good use of all of the screen time she gets and otabe has just taken over this season with good acting because we haven't really seen otabe fight so it's been all acting skill so otabe is my number 1 and sakura would be my 2nd

13. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Yes, I admit I browsed the internet to find any sub that is already existed, then I used the typesetting so I can get it done faster. But no, I didn't re-translate it from Indonesian. I am not using it again, I create my own typesetting now. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

And this is the sixth, I'm sorry it's bit late than what I promised. :D

Majisuka Gakuen 5 Ep 06 Eng Subtitle (for Hulu ver.)
    Links:
    http://uptobox.com/gh3hx8cof6v7
    https://mega.nz/#!pBZBUToB!KNSJpEFsxbG2My20bJbnOy-2lslMJb6ELfrHosSAiLg

14. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

^ You're still awesome!!

15. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    damn yuihan is giving away her body for sakura's medical fare. She's my akb's kami oshi after all. It's kinda hard to see eventhough it's just acting. But aside of that this episode is great! Plotholes here and there as explained above, it still awesome thogh. Can't wait for the next episode of this GoT-esque awesome show!

16. mizu_chan

mizu_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    mizu_chann
    thank you so much i waiting to it :)

17. RH8

RH8 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    RH0RY
    *All characters have been humanized this season,I think。That means no more supernatural powersA, although it would've been fun to see some more stealth/agility-based combat。(SNAKE"S is great!!)。MAGIC's style is still one of the most beautiful to watch, though, since she's a real fighter。Her dramatic skill is already a matter of course。She doesn't even need slow-mo or special effects to create that atmosphere。Was she crafty&scheming in MG4?? 

*SAKURA's green;Aaside from her fast roundhouse? kick, which I quite like, neither her combat nor dramatic screen-time has left much of an impression on me yet。Also, she seems slightly unrealistic as a first-time gunner, as not only does she portray no recoil from the firing of the gun, she uses it single-handedly with exceptional aim。She conveniently hits the Chinese grunt in a strategically important yet non-lethal area, removing her need to kill him。
    *SAKURA's still imba to me, but it may be because of her Protagonist status。

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeah Magic in MG4 abused the other Queen by mocking and insulting them. Salt and Otabe are the only two people that Magic scared of in MG4. She lived up her name by using magic tricks, like hiding in the shadow etc. If Sakura didn't have her plot armor she will lost the fight.

About Sakura, even Bakamono drops to the floor after shooting a single bullet. Sakura shots them without batting an eye

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i downloaded the file, but what do i use to view it? It is a .ass file and I don't have anything on my computer that can read those files.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if you use VLC media player to watch video, launch the video then click on the "subtitle" tab to open the .ass file.