Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    No, no, go ahead and translate it if it interests you! You expressed your interest before I did anyway. I have so many articles I'm planning on getting around to translating... some are months old! I'm trying to get some of the newer ones out of the way first though.

Don't be sorry! It's nice to see the Keyaki section active, and plus I'm sure we all agree with your assessment.

2. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's been awhile since I last posted here. Ever since I saw some mean comments on Techi it upset me so I decided to stay away.

But I wanted to ask for some of your opinions on Techi. Why does Techi hardly ever blog?

And I keep wondering why hasn't Techi posted a pic with one of the new members. It seems like everyone has but her...

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I wonder some of the same things. I don't want to be an alarmist, but she seems pretty down in the last part of that long special with members talking about the past year. I don't know if anything is going on or not.

As for blogging, she is very busy, and has school too (except right now), so I've always just accepted it that she only blogs about once a week, instead of the almost daily that some people do (e.g., Uemura). Her posts tend to be long and full of pics, so that's okay. And maybe writing is hard for her, as a middle-schooler who isn't necessarily the best student.

The relationship with the Hiraganas seems complicated. In that interview special, she mentioned the same thing Takahiro did: that the Kanjis are all shy people, basically. When Neru came back from her first meeting with the Hiraganas, she was worried that they were too outgoing ("almost aggressive") and that they and the Kanjis would have trouble getting along. Despite her youth, Techi has gotten used to being the centre for one group, and maybe she finds it complicated to get to know the new members.

Please don't stay away. There's hardly any negative opinion about Techi here, and if there ever is, just read a post by @HIRATEalmighty and you'll feel better. Those pics with Akanen on the previous page make me feel better. As does her smile in the session with the former karate world champion.

4. tasyatiaraa

tasyatiaraa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    tasyatiaraa
    Yeah you right her ear turns red because of the clipping. And as you said before, Techi's taste of fashion is really interesting to look.

5. HIRATEalmighty

HIRATEalmighty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Grateful for the acknowledgment @ukifune. Actually, I was really trying my best to only post positive things, comments, info in techi's thread lol.

1. Techi's infrequent blogs. I do think techi is not just into writing and putting into account her daily activities. Plus, techi is busy with group/individual work, school. Techi's puffy eyes would prove that she's quite busy and tired. Personally, I like techi's blog style - rare but full of trivia.

2. Techi hasn't posted a pic with one of the new members. Or more like, why hiragana members (with the exception of my dear Neru ofc) don't have selfies with techi. I remember Yurakucho weeks ago. Techi's topic that day was about hiragana keyaki. Techi even called them hiragana-SAN, which is too formal and polite for a "senpai". Techi mentioned she only met gana at the rehearsal. First impression, gana members are tiny lol. Gana lined up and greeted techi and kanji keyaki (commenter said, it's like how relatives greet newlyweds), about two member cried. Techi said it herself that she is not good in communicating with anyone and she is just naturally shy, but she hopes they would get along eventually. Idk if i understood matome properly, but this is all i can offer - some shallow translations. I gladly welcome proofread and corrections! :) Here is the matome where i got this http://keyakizaka46ch.jp/radio/post-25013/.

PS. Most probably, hiragana members are kind of hesitant to ask for a selfie with techi. I mean, techi has this shining, powerful aura that even I myself would be reluctant to take a pic with her lol. I remember hori miona's post about techi where she said she was just looking at techi from afar but took courage to talk to her. http://nogizaka46matomenoma.blog.jp/archives/64033514.html
    tumblr_oas230KurO1rol1m7o6_500.jpg

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I guess we're all thinking of the same things. There is now a post on a K46 matome site collecting people's comments about the situation.

People noticed that she seemed down during the recent retrospective interviews TV show. There was a comment that this is how she used to be, early on: reserved in front of her elders. One comment pointed out that the only time her spirits seemed to rise was when she was talking about Neru.

Some people pointed out that she doesn't talk much about her family, and avoided any mention of them during her birthday reminiscences. She has a good relationship with her elder brother, and has mentioned her grandmother and her father. But no mother. One person made the good point that fans should not pry into her family if she doesn't want us to.

Some people said she is busy and must be tired and this is normal. People have ups and downs. Others said that it is almost a relief to see her a bit overwhelmed, as a 15-year-old in her situation should be. She should not try to be superhuman.

It was mentioned that she herself said she was a dark, pessimistic person. Another writer said just about no idols are dark, and this is part of what gives her her aura.

She is very hard on herself. In April she said how bad she thought her performances were. She apologized recently for causing the other members so much trouble.

A comment said she was second-shyest person in the group, after Suzumoto.

I did worry a bit when someone said that she was the only one of the 32 Keyakizaka members not to attend the Nogizaka concert Tuesday night. But now someone has spotted her there and posted a picture:

fe6ea973.jpg

Commenters say she has the aura of an important person. They say how much more grown-up she is dressing. It is as if she has grown up in just a few months. That is too fast. Let her rest. Not likely.

I have this hope that she and Kakizaki and Kageyama can get together as the three middle-schoolers and act young together. This also is not likely. They will try to act mature around her. Sigh.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    We will eagerly wait for her update. After some rest she will come back very lively i'm sure of that.

8. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thank you @ukifune and @HIRATEalmighty for you're opinions. I'll try to post more often now.

Oh my dear shy Techi.. I hope she can eventually open up more and finally take a pic with one of the hiraganas.

Sometimes I worry about her but you guys are probably right that she's busy and she is only 15 years old. But her blog updates are usually good because all the great pics and long post. And I loved those pics of her and Akanen <3

And about the hiraganas again, I do hope that in time she will take selfies with them and find a connection with one of them. All we have to do is wait, but I can't help but feel little disappointed when she doesn't and more other members do.

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

If there one person who may know better then techii himself about this matter probably neru, if someone notice that we also seeing the same things on neru blog, compare to double yui, uemu and others it was really hard to see his picture together with hiragana, sometime it goes the same with the kanji, she always wondering around alone:hmm:

Shy may not the issue, it's been quite of time already but still no pic of techii with other hiragana posted

I hope she's ok:cry:

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, Neru is actually a member of Hiragana Keyaki, but she still was among the last to show photos with them. I wonder if she just finds them too active and "flighty" (this is how Kakizaka Memi describes them, lol). I even wonder if Neru and Techi didn't want to be the ones reaching out, since they knew that the new girls didn't present a threat to their positions, whereas they do present a threat to the less popular members. I was kind of hoping that Neru was waiting for the girls who were actually threatened (like Uemura) to make friends with them, so as not to be seen as (or to actually be) an enemy of the third-line members. Neru early on described herself as in the past being an outsider who was always trying not to be hated by the in-crowd. And in any case, she might have worried that if she tried to push, the third-line members might decide not to like the Hiraganas.

This may be the time to tell a story Techi told on her radio show a few weeks ago. She said that when they were supposed to meet the Hiraganas at the training facility, the Kanjis were shy and all crowded into one washroom to get away. Then a member of the staff came and told them to get out and meet the others, and there was a formal greeting line "like at a wedding." It sounds funny, as well as a bit sad. But I don't think the Kanjis are going to be able to resist the girls in Hiragana, some of whom may be a bit rowdy, but who almost all seem really good-hearted. As an introvert myself, I recognize that any group needs some extroverts to keep things lively and optimistic.

11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup, and i always thinking about this, now the member are many, if the next single came out and suppose to have the same number of members like they have now, and some hiragana made through senbatsu, looks like we may see someone crying like never before:cry:

Im 100% sure we may see it soon but i cant stop crying and thinking 'who' will drop to under team:cry:

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

My feelings are complicated by the fact that I've come to like some of the Hiraganas quite a bit, too. But I actually think that even if they do go for a smaller senbatsu for the third single -- which is not by any means a sure thing -- they are unlikely to promote any of the Hiragana members. That would just be too soon, barely six months after they joined. Let them have their own coupling song again, but at a higher level of difficulty, and maybe with a video.

When it comes to disappointment, I think of Nijika. She was really down and depressed for most of the history of K46. Having been the main attraction in her idol group up north, and being a pretty good dancer, she kept expecting to be moved forward and never was. But after she got that movie role, she has shed her negativity somewhat and has really seemed happy and positive. I'm hoping that even for members who do not get into senbatsu, there will be other ways of gaining prominence.

Sorry, kind of off-topic. On-topic: more comment on 2channel about Techi, saying that she is not the most enthusiastic performer in handshake sessions. One guy said that even early on, he heard say under her breath "Will this never end?" He was thrilled to get the opportunity anyway. Others say she is more like an older star than a young girl there. The word "aura" keeps being repeated. One person said he/she almost fainted from anticipation as soon as they entered the line. Another said their heart was beating so hard they thought they might have a heart attack.

But it appears the group are getting some well-deserved rest. This has been mentioned, and now I see that there are no new blog posts from anyone for the past 24 hours or so. Neru apparently got a special day off and there was discussion about whether she was getting a privilege, and whether K46 worked more or less than other groups. There is another handshake session this weekend. Just a "national" session, where they work in pairs, but there will be another mini-live, as well.

Of course, the group getting time off and Techi getting time off are different things. But in the discussion about Neru, someone said she was getting her day off at the same time as Techi would be free....

13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

I got your point, same with me too, they are cute, so i kinda like 'em:blush: i try to find any reason to hate or dislike hiragana keyaki but can't find any:^^;:

Still waiting for neru and techii to post a new entry on their official blog
    Come on good news :wall:

14. HIRATEalmighty

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It isn't like techi was the ONLY one who doesn't post hiragana stuff on her OWN blog. Other kanji members don't have hiragana selfies in their blog posts as well. Suzumon yuipon yonesan akanen oda nana ozeki nijika berika, just to name some. Kanji and hiragana seldom met, even neru with her fellow ganas. If you are asking for a reason why techi does not post about hiraganas, probably that would suffice. All I know is 21 members are reserved but good-natured.

Please don't stress yourself too much on trivial matter. ^.^'

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't follow Keyaki (yet) but ever since I watched their debut Pv some months ago, I've been interested in Yurina and I'm reading her news here, like I do with Neru, they are 2 of the 3-4 members who got my interest, and I'm glad both of them are close <3 Techi is such a great center, and she really does have an aura!

16. HIRATEalmighty

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  17. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    This..if u ask me, I wouldnt really trust handshake report especially from 2ch...based on experience and learning from mistake, im sure i would not trust this..nuff said..

I second this..some fans sometimes and even myself really overthink things when it comes to idols when actually they are just as good as normal people...
    Me too notice that techi seems down in the recent SSTV keyaki 1st ann special, but now thinking it again, im glad and relief she shows that "human" side of her showing she is still a kid and not that professional star all the time..

18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

For me, It's not over thinking, but an obsession with something that most of us are interested in, that's why we google bout em 24/7:^^;: in this case it was techii:blush: i ain't need to see techii crying just to see 'human side' thing cuz as a fan it will make me cry too:cry: we know she's a human and we worried cuz she just a kid with heavy burden on his shoulder:blush:

By the way, really glad to see his pic on her latest blog

With neru~<3:blush:

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ep 23

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. HIRATEalmighty

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    In relation to this is this matome http://keyaki46.2chblog.jp/archives/10223711.html, saying techi might explode due to tremendous pressure and responsibility. It is noticeable that techi is tired just by simply looking at her eyes. But even if techi is darn exhausted, techi would always gives us her best performances, techi NEVER STUMBLED, techi never expressed dissatisfaction towards members. For being the chosen starting center, techi is giving keyakizaka the best image possible.

As much as possible, I am trying to restrain myself from arguments but this comment.. I just can't let it pass.

Members recognize techi's hardwork for the sake of the group. For the sake of providing support to my claim, here are some translations of what they think of techi (thanks @ukifune and @jujuchuu!).
    https://sakamichinotes.blogspot.com/2016/06/letter-from-suzumoto-miyu-to-hirate.html
    http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com/post/148159330580/english-translation-bubka-august-issue-nagahama
    In suzumon's seitansai letter for techi, she was grateful for techi's support. Neru said techi is the type who would sacrifice herself for the group. Fuu-chan said in their bubka interview (together with sugai sama) that in katamira mv shoot, techi cried because techi wanted more screentime for others. In tv interviews, keyaki members are shy, kind of hesitant to speak. But techi would do her best to involve them by asking them unscripted spontaneous questions, or try to make them dance the Guru Guru Curtain lol. Techi would always make sure other members would be reflected.

Too confident and acts too old than her age? Up to what extent is too much for you? Definitely, techi has an overwhelming dignified aura. But techi is nowhere near the conceited, arrogant type.

EDIT:
    By the way, these are my recent magazines (most are techi features). If someone is interested in translating, I would be glad to share copy. Other magazines are on my previous post. :)
    70.jpg

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1