Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ehh, well I'm really not surprised with the center choice. Considering how the past post election singles have had AKB member centers. This was bound to happen. I really do want a pure AKB front three member in a single again one day. But that won't happen with the focus on sister groups.( Not complaining just making a point)

36th: Watanabe Mayu Center
    40th: Shimazaki Haruka Center
    44th: Mukaichi Mion Center

Unless Mayuyu wins the election, we probably won't see a AKB center till the fall single. Not going to count Kojiharu's grad single since she's leaving.

I'm really surprised that they are keeping Miorin and Oya Shizuka in senbatsu though. :p what's with the change of heart management? I hope Nacchan and Mion are in the front row with Jurina-Sakura. ( Yes please) But it'll most likely be Mayuyu-Jurina- Sakura- Sashii.

Another BWT? If Jurina's center, I'd rather have another 'Uza'

Edit: Wait, is it really a choir song?

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What I'm noticing to the senbatsu:

1. So Miorin & Akarin are regular senbatsu of AKB48 single now?
    2. Odaeri makes her debut. I wished Nagisa to be back to senbatsu tho. Yuiyui's heavy push is real.
    3. Satone is now pushed 2nd draftee of AKB48 replacing Hiwatan? I prefer Eriichan than them tho.
    4. Mio back to senbatsu after a long time but without Meru. NakoMiku to be senbatsu of AKB48 single is when???

So this is a choral single?

3. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    It's the choir song? Jurina and Sakura aren't exactly known for their singing o_O Truly a 48G single. I hope Naachan isn't back row again...

Also, the next AKB center will have to be MaYuki whenever they grad surely. Unless they stay forever. Can you imagine the uproar if they didn't get a grad center?

I'm surprised to see they've dropped Hiwatan for Satopii! Hiwatan had better hope she ranks, otherwise her push might disappear and she'll be relegated to theater girl.

4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Make 16 with Oguri Yui
    She more like AKB representative then Team 8 right now.

5. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Wisdom here [hehe] OhtaPro's seem to be the most consistent though, the others may just be due to their popularity in general. Or we can argue that agency leads to outside jobs, which leads to NHK rankings, which leads to senbatsu.

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yuiyui will definitely be included in a big senbatsu. But if it is a 16nin, she probably won't. 18nin is possible tho.
    Because of that, I think they will keep doing this big senbatsu thing since 48G have so many members.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yep

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Looks like 16nin senbatsu will become a thing in the past lol

9. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

Same old senbatsu members. nothing surprising.
    It's ok. I'm into Sakura. And through the years I'm used to Jurina being stamped everywhere AKB.

On the other hand, yeah its totally stupid when an AKB single doesn't have an actual "AKB" member for center.
    Just consider if you were a member in AKB now (old or new) and how that slap in the face would feel. Thanks management.

I've pretty much given up on Yukirin ever getting an actual center until she graduates. She'll get some nice screen time anyways, so whatever.

10. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Too. Many. People X.X
    I'm cannot be happy about Sakura-Jurina center or the fact that Nao and Oda Erina are in senbatsu, since most of that will get lost in a huge number of girls with a song nobody is interested in. :fear:
    The single will be bought anyway, so they could also go for an experiment and let the young ones try. >__<

I'm looking forward to the B-sides. STU has a ocean theme, so they might get all the bikini singles from now on. Could be the reason, AKB decided to go with the choir [hehe]

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    This is wisdom. Then Sakura's push make sense. She is the current most popular girl under AKS Agency. Until someone under AKS can overcome her popularity, we will see her a lot.

When choosing T8 member for senbatsu they use following formula: Yuiyui + (insert first row member who we want to put in the senbatsu or fit in the song concept). :hehe:
    Yuiyui current HS form may compete with the Kami-7 results in very near future. Just wait until she get 24 slots. :eek:

I prefer Kira :fp: but...yeah...whatever :wall: *how are you there Nomunee?

12. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

I hope the actual arrangement of the song is more upbeat and cheery than the one on the choir.

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    ^ Agreed. Recent AKB singles are becoming a snooze fest for me, and that's the reason why I jumped to other idol groups at this point.

Can't they give new upbeat songs? It's the best way to utilize the younger members.

14. ABF48

ABF48 Member

well, its been since sakura no shiori that akb didnt have choir song, and sakura no shiori is a good song, so i pleasantly welcomed this decission.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    But in my point of view, Nagisa > Yuiyui. Hope that if 50th single has large senbatsu, Nagisa will be back.
    Yeah, Kira was good too. Too bad she's graduating. I hope there will be chance for Eriichan, she's currently the most loli member of AKB48.

So it's true that the song has danceable version other than choir version that has been unveiled?
    Well, you may call me pervy but I hope it's a summer song with bikinis on MV. [hehe] The last time AKB48 had such MV was 2014 (Labrador Retreiver).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

in your version maybe, but if we talk the real version you'll know Yuiyui has no competitor anymore in Team 8..not Nagi not Naru not anyone
    Tha's why now she became stable senbatsu from Team 8
    as long Yuiyui or any Team 8 member in Akb senbatsu, we won't get bikini single anymore

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nobody said anything about anything danceable?

The arrangement for the song being released might differ, but this is a ballad. That's it.

18. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Yeah! I'm super happy for Satopii! That's will be a great experience for her and she deserve-it!
    I'm sure we'll see Hiwatan in some relevant position in the b-side (maybe even a center???).
    She's already "on the push" and no way management stop the hype on her.
    Hope Erii too is on the party.

About the center I would prefer something new (Renaccchi, Ikumin maybe? Just give-me something new!)

19. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Where is Nako?? I cant belive how many Asides Hana got this year compared to Nako
    Mio is back! yess
    and Nao is back♥

20. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    If the choir song is the main single one that's really disappointing.

For the 48th single I was expecting something upbeat and fun. Even though I didn't mind the song when I listened to it, a choir song isn't the spirit of AKB.