Katayama Haruka (Haachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Erena, Jul 25, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Oh, I have been well. Playing around and having fun with the HKT darlings and some new gen girls. Now slapping my self a bit, feeling like I have been a bit neglectful of the girls who started it all for as a fan, the 3rd gens. Anyhow, now is not the time for sad sappy regrets! Those two look fantastic together, as always!:cute::cute::inlove::inlove: And all those screencaps are making me think about rummaging through the server for a Haachan variety marathon tonight.;)

@Christafari I am liking your two cents there.:hehe:

2. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

So true, so many memorable moments from Haachan.[hehe] I have seen all those episodes and still have them on my PC, except for the Sugotomo one, which I think I've missed. I know the shows are pushing mostly the 14th and 15th gens now, but I hope AKBINGO includes her in at least a few more shows before she leaves. She's always entertaining. (The high jump challenge without the flip comes to mind.) I wouldn't count on it, but it would be great if they do a retrospective like Yuko's when she graduates.

3. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

One of my favorite voices in AKB. sad to hear she is graduating.

4. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Today Haachan posted a flyer to a musical she will be starring in, I think she said a lot of the tickets have been sold out for her, but that some weekday tickets are still available! If she keeps up a blog or g+ after graduating, and posts about her work, it gives fans of her a chance to still support her easily, I think she will do that. And further chances to see her on stage! :^O^:

images are from her blog on ameblo.jp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://ameblo.jp/harukatayama/

Yall should also remember her TV show from the previous year... but what is this with listings for 2014 time slots?
    http://pigoo.jp/pigoohd/sugotomo/ looks like the show is being continued right now? I have not seen any uploads on places like helo!online, unless someone recorded it and posted it to vimeo or dailymotion

5. admiraltolokus

Been busy with university finals, but I am here buzzing around different threads.

Seems Haachan has been very happy with the results of the HS event in Osaka! The fans who met her seem to be happy with her decision on graduating and she is happy to be able to spend some more time with us like this. Hopefully too though she will continue to be open with fans after she leaves and continues her acting career.

Some great pics have ended up on g+ lately, and one of her and Keicchi from NMB48 :^O^:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Suuchan and Misato*

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  6. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I think that'll be Nonaka Misato rather than Akicha

7. admiraltolokus

Thank you for the correction!

8. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^^ Hahah, yeah it is Nonaka Misato :p

9. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Happy Birthday Haachan!

10. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Present from myaidol team
    Katayama Haruka & Takeuchi Miyu onsen monogatari

11. admiraltolokus

lololol I was very happy to see that when I checked facebook yesterday :worthy: I'm very thankful to them for providing that! *loud sobbing noises* been busy throwing birthday wishes on her g+ and blog pages. Might as well do so here too, she was also going for some lucky horses in her horse betting for on her birthday [hehe] hope my birthday fanletter for her got to her in time.

Happy birthday again to Haachan!:ome::ome::ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

12. admiraltolokus

Though the handshake ticket grants you about 7 seconds, and with more tickets you can go a little bit longer saying a few words to your oshi. A second may seem like it would go by quickly as a matter of time scale, but a second can last forever for you.

13. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    I made an account just to post here haha. Does anyone know if there are any plans through the international fandom to make a graduation book or something for Haachan? I haven't seen anything and it's nearly September and I'm not confident enough to send something on my own but I really don't want to let her graduate without sending her something :( I'm willing in helping someone else co-ordinate a project because I have some ideas but I haven't seen anything so! I'd love for Haachan to realize how many international fans love her to be honest.

14. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    That would be nice, I've never done anything like that before and I'm not sure I could help with ideas :/

15. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    Neither have I but I mean I'm willing to try for my kami oshi haha. I have ideas like, I'm willing to commission a friend of mine to draw her in a Showa Manga style for it and incorporating Katayama Bucho and sweets and stuff in there but I want interest before I try and start a project up! (Any kind of help is fine though I appreciate anything about now!!)

16. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    OWAAAAA @haachan how big did you have in mind for the grad book? Like a scrap book or fanzine size?
    I don't remember the do's & don'ts of sending the girls gifts, but I know there are regulations on what
    we can send them :/

Oh, also I draw comics, so I wouldn't mind drawing something for Haachan, if we're all pitching in.
    I can connect people to good printers & such, if need be...

17. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    I was thinking just like A4 scrapbookish size? I'm not too sure yet but most likely. I'm not sure about the do and don'ts either because I've only ever sent letters in like primary school level English hahaha. Thanks for the offers! I'll keep you in mind :) I will take all the help I get to be honest because it will be a tough task with my busy life but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be honest to get something to Haachan from international fans because she deserves it!

18. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Now that Haachan is on the cusp of graduation, I've been doing a lot of reminiscing about great moments in the past.

I watched that sing-off they did on AKBingo like back in 2012. The best part was when Masuda Yuka and Haachan were paired off against each other, and everyone got all quiet because they knew it was gonna be a show-down haha

I wish we could hear more of her great voice before she leaves!

19. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    I'd like if she sang solo in her graduation stage, Mushi no Ballad for an instance, but probably they'll stick up with Junjou Shugi. But I'd like if there were more opportunities to listen to her voice before that...

20. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    I'm hoping for a similar sendoff to Moeno's for Haachan tbh. With the Tokyo dome concerts coming up I hope she gets to perform Junjou there somewhere-- preferably with 3rd gens (she already did it with Yukirin and Mayuyu at RH this year-- which I can't wait for so maybe Tanamin? Lovetan? or Gon can come back just for this haha) or members she is close with preferably members like Chiichan, Sakiko etc. Also I'm hoping some form of graduation dress like Micha got because I mean, Haachan is an ori-B member she deserves some sort of credit for her (senbatsuless) time in the group :)