Katayama Haruka (Haachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Erena, Jul 25, 2007.

1. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Poor tokulus, i always enjoyed your haachan summaries.
    As for Ayarin, i hope for a special grad ceremony at a concert.

2. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Dammit. Another 3rd gen gone...I'm assuming Tanamin will be graduating soon too. I'm so glad Junjou Shugi was able to rank so high
    at RH. I'll miss you Haachan! :cold:

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Not sure about Tanamin, her reaction was super surprise in the video (she didn't know about it beforehand), I think if she was planning on it too she probably wouldn't be as shocked...? Wishful thinking maybe. :cry:

4. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Nooooooo :'( I was secretly hoping she would stay one more year :'( This is so saddening :'(

EDIT: Please someone translate this hertbreaking video

5. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

:( Sad to see that she is going to graduate but hopefully she'll be able to move forward with whatever she wants to do in the future. I'll miss her updates on Google+ when she does finally go though.

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    It'll make me sad so I don't really want to watch it again to do that tbh lol Ummm she said it's her dream to become a stage actress doing musicals etc so she'll move forward with doing that. No plans for her graduation yet but I think she said she'll still do all the handshakes etc like Ayarin will do. And they made fun of Tanamin for crying so much who said she didn't know about it.

So from now until the final handshakes I've got a 2shot next month, applied for 5 handshake tickets in August, and have 4 in September. So I guess I've still got a bit of communication with her left. [hehe] maybe at the 2shot event I'll see if I can find like a graduation message committee or something and see if foreigners can contribute messages or something, I'd like to help organise that if I can.

7. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Ah, poor Tanamin and Yukirin. I always liked having Haachan around. At least she'll keep performing until September even after then eventual move to Team A.

Good luck with your Theater Musical acting career.

8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Haachan is one of those members who deserve our uttermost respect. She's been a member since the formation of Team B, but has never been in senbatsu. Nevertheless she's always worked very hard, gave her most during her performances (that were always top-notch) and did it all with a smile on her face. She was one of those member who eventually knew she wasn't likely to make it to the top and helped build AKB as a Theater Girl.
    For that I will never forget her and I think she will remain one of the top members of AKB48 in the fans' hearts. Haachan, thank you. <3

9. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I have always liked Hacchan and her voice, and Haemon of course. It's sad to hear two 3 gen grad announcements back to back, but all the best to Hacchan, she is under appreciated in this environment but I'm sure she's ready for challenges such as stage acting ahead.

10. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    THANKS A LOT :asdfgh:.

No, I'm just kidding. I am pretty upset at this announcement because she is one of the most talented girls in AKB48 now. When she leaves I don't think I can watch the other girls try to replace her in Junjou Shugi :(.

11. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    **** I spoke too soon! Did I jinx us?! :wall: oh well was somewhat prepared for it at least.

Thanks for the pictures dude, yep that was kind of a relief, can make sure my fan letter I had been writing her for her birthday gets sent to her fast now!

Also here is video of that end of the theater performance tonight, its unlisted but lol its all over the place now.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Shiichan looked so tore up, Yukirin was doing okay, I bet you she had spoken with Yukirin some in recent times about possibly graduating, Umechan was okay too. At least Haachan will be able to ease out of AKB48 and get more new work! Anyone else have any good ideas of what ya think she might be going to be doing when she graduates? Maybe more work in plays and performances? TV hosting and guest staring? Not so sure about her singing as in making it a career, though I love her singing:^O^:

12. admiraltolokus

lol Please if you could since you are over there help with putting together a graduation message committee, I will begin working on helping with that myself today. Should we go with something like a photobook of the messages if we go with that? If you get to see her tell her we all still support her and will be fans of her after she leaves AKB48.

lolol yeah she cried pretty hard, I think a few of course such as Yukirin and Umechan knew, and others may have figured it would be announced sooner than later, but a couple of them were balling :blush: reminds me last night I rewatched Shimada Rena's NMB48 Team M final graduation performance, that was rough. Wonder how Haachan's will go. I had kinda figured that was what she said about being on stage when I watched it, makes sense! I wonder if then she could end up on any American stages doing musicals over here? Rare but you never know, from what I understand it could happen she could get such a chance, and this makes it easier to formulate future chances to see her live or even congratulate her for her hard work in person.

She may very well put together a twitter feed, or her own blog or g+ page again once she does leave, very good possibility of that!

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It seems the 3rd generation members have started following the footsteps of their seniors. It always feel awful to see members you once painstakingly tried to know started leaving the group. :(

We should just look at the positive side of this, how about another HarukAmina stage performance again!

14. IDC

IDC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Aww no! I can't believe she'll graduate soon.
    I can't believe that Ayarin and Haachan have announced their graduations so close to each other. #OriginalTeamBbonds
    I really like Haachan too! I like her singing, dancing, and energy in her performances.
    I've seen her several times on AKBINGO; she's pretty funny too.
    Not to mention, she looks great in the Kondo Koso Ecstasy PV (then again, I think she always looks great :)).

I have a 2 shot ticket with Haachan on June 15. #Icantwait

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    no, i mean, i knew it was coming with her not participating in the election, but it still hurts so much

but i really do hope her all the best, i hope that she'll fulfill her dreams

it's sad she wasn't in any senbatsu even though she is a ori B member, but i know her future is bright and i wish her all the best, Ayarin too

:)

16. admiraltolokus

This morning(Tuesday time Japan) Haachan updated g+ with a note about her graduation! We have 6 months until her final graduation performance, and she is going to go for what I had suspected, staring on stage in musicals and shows!

"片山陽加
    Shared publicly - 7:29 PM
    #AKB48

おはよう!
    昨日の公演で卒業発表をしました!

AKB48としての7年間、数え切れないくらい色々な事を経験したし、
    沢山学ぶこともありました。
    劇場公演からスタートしドラマや
    バラエティー、ラジオ、舞台など
    本当に日々成長の場を頂いてました。

AKBとして活動していくうちに
    舞台のお仕事にとても魅力を感じ
    歌って踊って演技して
    みんなで作り上げていく作業や
    生ならではの緊張感が
    とっても怖くて不安だけど好きで。

それでいつの間にか自分が
    一番やりたい事が
    「ミュージカル女優」
    だなって思うようになりました!

AKBを離れ外の世界へ行ったら
    大変なことも辛いこともこれから
    たくさんあると思います。

今までとは全然違う環境で揉まれて
    また一回り大きくなった一人前の
    片山をお見せできるように、
    帝国劇場のセンター
    ミュージカル界のセンターを取りに
    行くつもりで頑張ります!

最終公演まで約半年ありますが
    それまでは今まで通りなので変わらず片山の応援をよろしくお願いします!"

Still a bit too worked up to do any real translating so I just let google do it...

"Good morning!!
    I had a graduation announcement in the performance yesterday!

And to have experienced many things about seven years as AKB48, countless,
    There was also to learn a lot.
    I had gotten a place of growing day by day really variety and drama, radio, and stage started from theater performances.

It's anxiety fear is very tension of raw unique work or build up together with acting dancing singing feel very attractive to your stage work while I worked as a AKB but I like it.

So that I want to do most is all too soon "musical actress"
    I now I think it'll be it!

I think that a lot from now on that thing also very painful and I went to the world of off-off the AKB.

In order to be able to show you a full-fledged Katayama was slightly larger also been rubbed in an environment very different and until now,
    I'll try with the intention of going to take the center of the center of the musical world empire theater!

There are about half a year until the final performance, but thank you for your support of Katayama unchanged because it is as before until it! "

Though I still kind of feel like this... I am also happy though because it does free her up in terms of what she wants to do, and I think it shows she does have some work ready for her when she leaves, hopefully her agency is able to help get her good work!
    [​IMG]

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    And another beloved 3rd gen is leaving. :cry::cry::cry: Well I have enjoyed watching her on stage and in the various AKB shows she has been on. And all those beautiful and fun moments with Yukirin!!!! I wish her well in her future endeavors, and that she finds something she can be happy and excited about. Goodluck Haachan!!!!! Though I may be sad to hear of your decision to graduate:(, I will still root for you! I will treasure the next 6 months!

18. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Though she'll still be around till September, I'm gonna miss Haachan when she leaves. She's one of those members who make shows like AKBINGO and Nemousu interesting just by being her Showa self. It seems like it's her dream to do stage work, so good on her for chasing after her dreams. Tanamin really looks affected by her announcement and seems to have been quite surprised by it. Wakanyan tore up as well; she must have been close to Haachan.

Even though it's expected and inevitable, it's always sad when members, especially the seniors start graduating. In this case a 3rd Gen. Wish you the best on your chosen path, Haachan.

19. admiraltolokus

Hey dude long time no talk! :^^;: hope all the Yukirin oshis over on yall's thread are doing great, I haven't been over there in a while.. I am going to miss seeing those two together, but yep your right we will be rooting for her always!
    upload_2014-4-14_23-18-58.png

Always so many hilarious moments [hehe] I have collected almost or at least every AKBINGO!, Nemousu, and AKB Shukan episode with her, she may not be a variety queen but that Showa image works wonders and I love it:blush:

Some hilarious moments...
    upload_2014-4-14_23-11-30.png
    Shukan
    upload_2014-4-14_23-12-21.png

AKBINGO! Also yall she did star in a Honesty Chess battle!
    upload_2014-4-14_23-13-54.png
    shows like AKB kanko taishi!
    upload_2014-4-14_23-14-39.png
    and there was her show as well!

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Wouldn't it be nice if they finally put Haa in Senbatsu for at least one AKB48 single before she leaves? I think it would be an appropriate gesture on the part of management. It's almost criminal that it has never happened up until now. She may not have ever been a front girl, but her service to AKB48 and her fans is deserving of a certain level of tribute.

Just my two cents.