The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Top 10 Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 23, 2015.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm going to be flamed so hard with my -5 member comes out.. Considering who is left and how many spots I have left on my ranking lol
    Number - Member - My Votes - Their Rank

01 - 02.
    03. TANO YUKA (+9) (17) - Ahh.. She ranked down three spots :cry:. No matter.. She's still in the top 20, if this was the SSK, she would be Undergirls center [hehe]. I'm really proud of Tano, to say the least. She has worked non stop since not getting into senbatsu when Labrador came out. Trying to improve on her variety skills, working hard to keep Team K alive and improve her performances. She's the heart of the Team right now and she shined so brightly in 2014. Of course we can't forget about when she got into Kibouteki Refrain! She worked damn hard for that last spot, but in my eyes her performances of that song beat out most of the top 16 members in senbatsu. I'm glad she's finally getting results, and I'm glad she made it into her first summer senbatsu!! I know she's a girl who everyone needs to watch out for, so please everyone, show her some love!
    04. SHIROMA MIRU (+8) (35) -
    05. SHIBUYA NAGISA (+7) (36)

07. KAWAMOTO SAYA (+5) (64)
    08. KINOSHITA HARUNA (+5) (103)

09. YAMADA NANA (+4) (22) - She ranked up by 20!! Seeing as this will be the last time she ranks this high on S48, I think she did really well. Nana is the life of NMB. She's hilarious, stunning, caring and a overall amazing member. I don't have much to say about this girl that hasn't already been said, but I'm truly going to miss her in NMB. And I know she has the ability to do so so well after she graduates and goes out into the real world of work in the media. :cute:
    10. NAKANO IKUMI (+4) (90)
    12. MUKAICHI MION (+3) (27)
    13. NISHIMURA AIKA (+3) (125)
    14. YAGURA FUUKO (+3) (43)
    15. JO ERIKO (+2) (62)
    16 - 17.

18. OKADA NANA (+1) (12) - Ugh this damn girl is amazing! She's cute, funny, and cool, yet she has this aura to her where you just can't help but keep focusing on her. She also reminds me of a typical girl in her teens, which to be honest, I can't see much with AKB idols any more. She maintains that teenage girl image while keeping that idol image we love. I'm surprised she received 0 negative votes because it seems like a lot of people always have something bad to say about her lol
    19 - 20.

Okay, time to get flamed. Fight me! :^O^:
    Miyawaki Sakura (-4) (13) - Firstly I would like to mention that I don't hate Sakura and the reason for my down voting her isn't because she is getting a push. My reason for it was because honestly, I didn't see the appeal from the start of 2014 to the end of it. With Suda, although I don't like the way she attracts fans, I can understand why she attracts them and how people would like her. With Sakura however, this isn't the case. I think she's really cute, but that's about it from her, honestly. Her general character in HKT/AKB is unknown to me, and I feel like there are a lot of other members in HKT who have (in my opinon) a more fun persona than she does (Like Madoka, Nako or Mio) so it confused me as to why she was so much more popular than those girls. I've heard about her G+ plus posts and I admit, it really shows how thoughtful and deep she can be. If I saw more of this side to her, I would probably have a better liking to her than I have now. (Fun fact, Sakura ranks in my top 30 list of 48G members in 2013 and 14 ;))

Iriyama Anna (-2) (38) - Again, Just have to mention that my reason for down voting her isn't because of the slashing incident. From before that event even took place, I was bored stiff with this girls personality. And to be honest, I still am. I don't find her funny or entertaining, and when I see her perform I don't feel like she's putting any effort into it. Actually, week or two ago, I regretted how I ranked both Sakura and Anna and was going to beg @ithebigc to swap their votes so that Anna got (-4) and Sakura got (-2).. The reason for that is because I don't like the way she just declines senbatsu like it's a typical occurrence. I understand the reasons for her declining the position (I'm talking about last year, not for this upcoming single), but I still hold onto the fact that a Senbatsu position is a reward. Management think that you are Senbatsu level enough to be in a single. Out of all 400+ girls in 48 groups, to be invited to be in a senbatsu single is a sign you've reached Kami level in the group. Declining it to me, is just ridiculous. So many girls will kill to be in that position, I could name so many more girls that in my eyes "deserve" the position more than Anna, but it is what it is. Again, I don't hate the girl, I just don't like her character and would pick so many other AKB members over her to be in a single. She is hot though.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Well i dont think she bad at singing

about dancing some say she bad, some say she improved alot, well the prob is when u already dislike one person prob it hard to see improvement from that person :chuffed:
    About other thing it kinda personal preference so it cant helped if u dont like it :^^;:

3. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Someone called?:twisted:

I think Annin is one of those members who's easily misunderstood. I didn't like her either at first, because she kind of looked stuck-up to me, until I got to know her a little bit and realised she comes across as the opposite of that actually. But I can't believe I've seen a few people now criticising her for not "getting over it, because it's been a year already". We have no idea what she went trough and how it affected her. She might be having nightmares every night, she might have to find courage to leave the house every day, she might be getting flashbacks all the time, and it might have changed her entire view of the world. We simply don't know, but it's obvious that having the experience of someone trying to kill you with a saw out of nowhere isn't something she or Ricchan could just get over like nothing happened. I bet right now she's trying to decide if she should leave her idol life behind, so whether she's genki enough in her performances might be the least of her worries right now.

On a different note, I think some people here think too highly of themselves.:hehe: It takes a lot of effort and dedication to become a forum legend and have people downvote your oshimen because of you, you know.:awesome:

4. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Thanks for the heads up. :)
    I'm looking forward to her new single then.

Anyways, compared to 2013 (cover album* + almost two singles) her 2014 year felt like a complete desert to me. I almost cheated on her and began listening to other enka singers...
    It was horrible. D:
    *i literally fell in love with her the second time when I heard her Love is Over cover. ^.^

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Righttt so I guess I have 3 of my girls in top 10 woohoo <3

Anyway to the ones that ranked this time:

16. Tano Yuka (+2) [Rank 17]
    Well with Tano, I guess it's cause I have been following quite a lot of AKBINGO the past year. She has great reactions and is always really entertaining.
    I think her expressions are good, and she would make a really great actress. Again, she's one of my variety favourites which is probably the main reason why I really like her.

11. Takahashi Juri (+4) [Rank 23]
    With Juri, it's also because I've been following AKBingo. She's another one who really contributes the atmosphere on the show and is really good bouncing off others. (my favourite times when she had bounced off Maachun when Maachun used to be on the show XD). Juri to me just comes off as a really hard worker but is kinda streetsmart and knows her way about things. Another vital piece in AKB variety.

10. Yamada Nana (+4) [Rank 22]
    Wowww that's really nice how Nana got no negative votes. Nana, haha where do I even start. She too wasn't really an initial favourite for me. But the more I got into NMB, the more I grew to like her. I think the turning point was watching her on Geinin where she's known for her fail jokes and being called Suberi Queen. She's sooo bad she's good. That kinda feeling. And like so many of the other members, she is another one of those "bullied" characters, and her reactions are seriously the best, and are sometimes so tennen and so gold. I'll really miss her getting made fun of in NMB, and Sayanee and other members acting tsundere towards her. It's just too fun to mess with her I think they can't resist it haha. Nana is really one of the members, if she's there, it's almost guaranteed to be super funny and entertaining. I think she'll have a great future on TV variety even after graduation so I really forward to it.

8. Kojima Haruna (+5) [Rank 11]
    Awwws so Kojiharu just out of the top 10 range. Pity. But yeah Kojiharu, oh gosh she's definitely my favourite member from the older generation of AKB girls that's still in the group (Though who knows how long more that will be). She is just soooo goood though. I love the way she trolls, the way she gives cheeky comments, and yeah she's really funny on Ariyoshi AKB. And I love watching her performances as well! They're always rather original and fun. I actually think she has pretty good stage presence, and is quite decent live, and though she may not be that keen on it, she's actually one of the members I really want to solo debut. She has solo songs but they're all either B-sides or in albums. From what she showed in Natsu Matsuri 2014, she's fully capable of owning a stage though. Though that part when she forgot her lyrics and referred to it halfway for one of the songs she did a cover on...haha that's quite terrible but cause it was Kojiharu, it was funny XD
    She also does amazing modeling and is really relevant among even the public masses in Japan, buth males and females, so I think even if she graduates, she'll have lasting power in the industry.

5. Oshima Yuko (+7) [Rank 14]
    Oshima Yuko. Man where do I even start? She's been one of my favourite AKB members for the longest time, and again on TV and such, she is always a joy to have. I think she has grown so much in AKB, and has developed such a mature outlook and really left AKB on a high, leaving behind such a legacy. Another person with a gap, sometimes she could be all crazy and hyper, and the next moment she could be all scary and serious. As she has said before, Sayanee is a lot like her...and yeah to me, Yuko has always been more of the kakkoii type too which could explain my affinity to her haha. It also helped how she was always helping to pave the way for Sayanee, and that she would always talk about Sayanee and promote her...in fact, I think the start of Sayanee's boom...a lot of it could be credited to Yuko who couldn't stop talking about her. And I wonder what is it about Yuko's singing voice...it's not super powerful or great...but there has always been something really relaxing about it that I always enjoyed. Especially in Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa. And I really admired how she was so good at making songs her own...Like you can never outdo her Heavy Rotation or Mae Shika Mukanee, that's how much character she had.
    2. Okada Nana (+10) [Rank 12]
    Ohhh I guess my no. 2 has popped up. NOOO lol. But but wow, I also impressed how this Nana also didn't get any negative points. Way to go Naachan <3
    Naachan was somehow that literally skyrocketed my rankings all thanks to TTMC. After watching the show, I was completely drawn by...yes you guessed it, her gap moe. Well it was actually a particular episode on the show where she had to act a crazy person, and thanks to her seriousness, she was so into it she was crazily convincing. And like seeing her going bonkers together with her super majime side was something that really struck me. I also love the expressiveness in her voice when she sings. Especially if it's a sad song, there is so much feeling in it...at times I even feel like crying too. And her gaze in performances...like in Itoshiki Natasha...it's so intense but it seriously drew me in. To me, if Naachan set her mind to it, she can excel in many things. She has proven it to me time and again especially on TTMC. Her rendition of Mushi no Ballad is also my favourite cover rendition, really only behind Akimoto Sayaka's original. Like Naachan's vocals were fairly decent, and her expressiveness and originality in the song just really blew me away. She's probably one of the performers I look forward to seeing doing shuffles and different songs the most just to see her interpretation of songs...she's an exciting performer so yeah that's why I love her.

6. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I'm done with my rank now.

02. Tashima Meru (#20)
    I like her genki personality, the fact that she's always happy and smiling, and how she seems to light up the the theater whenever she's performing there. Plus she's crazy about books!

As before, I didn't give any negative votes.

7. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Sashi is #3 in my overall rankings. I can explain some of her popularity. Judging you based on your rankings, I'm guessing you don't follow HKT48. Like you said Sashi doesn't really conform to the idol standards. That's also her strength and what makes her special. She is the great mother of HKT48. She gives younger members hope and inspiration, that this busu(relatively speaking) can at the top of the idol world. Even on Shirabe, she gave Tsuchidaa dirty look when he talked about her scandal. Sashi has great speaking ability. She able to be equal among all these famous people. Even on Utage Ranking I feel she has a greater presence than Mayu. Sashi is too awesome. Hopefully I've changed your opinion. ;)

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    1. --
    2. --
    3. --
    4. --
    5. --
    6. --
    Matsui Jurina (+5) [Ranked 19]
    8. Okada Nana (+5) [Ranked 12]
    9. Kodama Haruka (+4) [Ranked 16]
    10. Kitahara Rie (+4) [Ranked 29]
    11. Minegishi Minami (+4) [Ranked 25]
    13. Iwatate Karen (+3) [Ranked 34]
    14. Sashihara Rino (+3) [Ranked 15]
    15. Iriyama Anna (+2) [Ranked 38]
    16. Ichikawa Miori (+2) [Ranked 99]
    17. Shimada Haruka (+2) [Ranked 46]
    18. Kojima Haruna (+1) [Ranked 11]
    19. Takeuchi Miyu (+1) [Ranked 79]
    20. Nakata Chisato (+1) [Ranked 204]

I don't like giving explainations because most of the time it's because I find the person cute/beautiful and I just like the general vibe from the person!Also,since I'n joined the fandom last year,I don't recall how I became fan of someone or they just happen to someone to be one among the first I noticed!Kojiharu is a perfect example of that!At first,without really know much members(I still feel like I still don't),I was trying to make a top 10 and to kinda fill the gap,Kojiharu was in!

Sasshi,I probably shouldn't have include her because it's a list based on last year and I'm kinda been a fan since not to long ago!I didn't liked her at first because I think a saw comment somewhere,when I first joined the fandom,that a lot of fan didn't so it kinda make me dislike her but I knew from the start that it's really bad to base your opinion on someone else,especial in mass because some people just get biased for almost no reasons and even if they do,some others would jump blindly in the moving wagon without questioning it so I'll thought to myself since the begin that'll try my best to find the time to make an opinion myself!I was slowly trying to pay more attention to Sasshi and it was during an episode of AKBshow that I started like her just because of a smile she gave to Miku!It was that easy for me for me to the swtich to flip!Now,I find her funny and awesome!I don't understand now why people give her so much hard time aside of because of her scandal but then again,I've heard it started even before that!

Miichan,not much to say here!I think she's interesting,good at variety and try make conversation or make shows "roll"!Also,I think I started to like her by extension because No3b!

Haruppi,I don't know I became a fan of her!Though it might be somewhere around the time where I watching those two AKBingo episodes where they had to have get moes points with the 3 men (I think one of them was a comic illustrator) and she had strong lisp moment!It was cute,I guess it was then I started to notice her more or pay more attention to her and before I knew I liked her!I like her genkiness too!

Okada Nana,again I don't know!I guess I just like being had worker and serious!It makes reliable!Though,I must admit that I'm not into as I use to but I still like her somewhat!

J,for being that high rank I probably should have a good explanation but I don't!I like that she's(or was) a kissing monster and I really like girls that can be cute and/or cute at the same time!One of the best dancers in the band!Also,part of me is kinda protective of her because as a lot might know,she's young but she always gave a mature vibe which is great but I wonder it affected to have put in "sexy" positions since a young age like in an old AKBingo where she had to appeal to old men when she was still really young or the bath thing in Heavy Rotation!I won't denied that I do find her attractive and all but still!Lastly,she's an extreme hard worker!Hard working is a quality that I admire because honestly it's some thing that I lack but I wish she would take it easy because it shouldn't be to the point to endanger her health!But it shows her devotion to the group!Like her devotion!

Edit: When I gave my ranking,I discovered that Yuko was still eligible and I didn't thought of that but if I did,I probably would have put her like in #4 or 5!
    Edit 2:Made a little mistake,J is 7th not 5th!

9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I agree lol tbh the only person i know who got down voted because of people on this forum is Akicha lol

10. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    A few more revealed today including my number one.

7 in the top ten, I guess I'm too mainstream and need to broaden my horizon. And as you've guessed I have not fully gotten over Yuko leaving...

1 Oshima Yuko 15 14
    2 * 10 *
    3 * 9 *
    4 * 8 *
    5 Matsui Jurina 7 19
    6 Iriyama Anna 6 38
    7 Kodama, Haruka 5 16
    8 Ikuta Erika 5 30
    9 * 4 *
    10 Sashihara Rino 4 15
    11 * 4 *
    12 * 3 *
    13 Tano Yuka 3 17
    14 Miyawaki Sakura 3 13
    15 Kitahara Rie 2 29
    16 * 2 *
    17 Miyazaki Miho 2 90
    18 Umeda Ayaka 1 68
    19 Miyasawa Sae 1 18
    20 Okada Nana 1 11

11. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

I hardly defense for my idol(s), unless when it comes down to unreasonable criticism. However, this time, I will try, just to add more fun to the game. And yes, my side this time is Sakura.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but Sakura was pushed by management after she was "pushed" by fans. And if Sakura had not gathered so many fans herself, we would never know if management ever push her. HKT is not strong yet, and AKB needs young generation, that's why management would not let go of a fan-favorite like her (unlike the situation of Sato Amina). Sakura is not a out-of-nowhere push. Management just want to ride the trend created by her fans.

Sorry, I don't want to sound offensive, but if you did not down vote her because of her push, then why did you need to give her negative votes because she is not appealing to you? I mean, really, just out of my curiosity, if you were allowed, would you give negative votes to all girls that cannot attract you? I wouldn't. But OK, I respect your choice :)

Back to the main topic, you mentioned that you did not understand why Sakura was more popular than a lot of HKT members. Well, what I can say is, she may not be the strongest candidate in any specific field, but she does her best and is relatively good at a lot of fields. When everything is just personal taste (appearance, skills, persona, etc.), the more fields a girl has advantages of, the more she is accepted. Sakura is cute (as you said), she possesses decent skills (well, not very good but acceptable), she is fun enough to watch (not noisy type but not salty type), and she interacts very well with fans. She just naturally has a combination of many things. I think many people here do not support idols because they are "fun to watch", but more like they find something in the idols that they can and want to support.

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I didn't downvote her because of her push because the push she is receiving is not her fault. If that was the case, I would give AKS the downvote [hehe]
    I guess I have a love hate relationship with Sakura. I like her because she's really cute, but at the same time, I don't see anything there that would signify a need for a push. She's not too energetic like Suda (who I gave -1 negative point) and she's not too boring like Iriyama (who I gave -2 negative points), but I still don't get the appeal. There isn't many girls in 48g that I don't find appealing, that is because I don't know all the girls in 48g, If I did I can assure you I would probably find someone more unappealing than Sakura lol. I don't think she doesn't deserve a push, but i also think that in my opinion, I see no reason to push her during the year of 2014 because I didn't see any improvement on her personality that would make me like her more, so while I'm not upset that she received a push in 2014, I can name a lot more HKT members who I would have given a push too because I saw a vast improvement in their act. Also, I believe that if I found her character to be more appealing in 2014 than it was in 2013, I would have given her a + vote. :flower:

I feel like I should mention, I do believe that I can give minus votes to girls that I really do like (2 of the girls I down voted are in my top 15 48G members, 3 of them are in my top 30!). I don't believe that you should think so highly of your favorite members, if Sayanee or Paruru (my joint #1 in 48G) did something during 2014 that I didn't like which outweighed the good things she did, I would give her a negative vote too, so please let that sink in. [hehe]

13. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    Excited to see who's #1 this year~ I didn't update yesterday, but only a few more to go on my list! <3 Pretty surprised to see Sasshi this low..
    01. (+15)
    02. Miyazawa Sae (+10) [18]
    03. Komiyama Haruka (+9) [39]
    04. (+8)
    05. (+7)
    06. Sashihara Rino (+6) [15]
    07. Iwata Karen (+5) [34]
    08. Kojima Haruna (+5) [11]
    09. (+4)
    10. (+4)
    11. Matsui Jurina (+4) [19]
    12. Miyazaki Miho (+3) [90]
    13. Hamamatsu Riona (+3) [266]
    14. Oshima Yuko (+3) [14]
    15. Minegishi Minami (+2) [25]
    16. Kuramochi Asuka (+2) [55]
    17. Sato Sumire (+2) [44]
    18. (+1)
    19. Iriyama Anna (+1) [38]
    20. Kitahara Rie (+1) [29]

14. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Although Sakura is not my oshi, I do follow HKT48 quite closely. I think many fans will agree with me when I say this but Sakura is the original ace of HKT48 (excluding Sashi because she started in AKB). Sakura was pushed because they trying to foster an Ace in each sister group. I can't think of many girls in HKT who can top Sakura as a complete idol. The only contenders are Harrupi and Meru and those girls were given some pushes at one point in time too.

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    new additions in bold, S48 ranking in []
    01. ----
    02. Kodama Haruka [16]
    03. Owada Nana [21]
    04. ----
    05. ----
    06. Nakano Ikumi [90]
    07. ----
    08. Tomonaga Mio [37]
    09. Kizaki Yuria [32]
    10. Murashige Anna [28]
    11. Iriyama Anna [38]
    12. Takahashi Juri [23]
    13. Sakamoto Erena [212]
    14. Tani Marika [24]
    15. Komada Hiroka [99]
    16. Kato Rena [47]
    17. ----
    18. Oshima Ryoka [58]
    19. Miyazato Rira [170]
    20. Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) [202]

Four more revealed.

Kodama Haruka, aka Haruppi, aka Happy, Happy HARUPPI!, aka Hakata's Fairy. My HKT Oshimen. Also as it stands now, #2 in my All 48G Ranking, shares that billing with my eternal #2 Miichan and my AKB Oshimen-To-Be Naanya (more on her in a bit). It's complicated. Don't judge me.:XD: Back to Haruppi. This girl..... She is amazing. Went from no good at anything, even talking, to one of HKT's premiere presences. Pretty good at dancing. Cute voice, talking (that lisp:^O^:) AND singing. Equal parts cute and beautiful. Able to turn any "negative" event into a positive motivation. Incredibly hard working. Ambitious both personally and towards her group. A great friend to her same gen members, a caring and reliable senpai to her kouhai. A dork<3 and a philosopher<3. A lover food. A burgeoning fashionista. So open about her feelings on her social media. Perfect in her imperfections, again that lisp!:^O^: and her asymmetrical eyes, for example. And sooooo much more. She still continues to wow me to this day. If you down-voted her, I would like to posit that you don't really know her or have pre-judged her before trying to know her. Or you kmow, the typical because-she-is-pushed negative votes. But that is just my opinion. :D Not trying to flame you, if you did. Just something to think about.;)

Owada Nana, aka Naanya, aka my future AKB Oshimen, if/when Yukirin graduates. Seriously, Mioten's competition for cutest girl in the world title. Neck and neck those two are.:^^;: I have Miichan to thank for introducing me to this girl. It was during the time they both were KKS. Miichan was slated to perform Temodemo. Naanya just happened to be her partner that fateful night. I went into it HYPED AS CAN BE to watch Miichan perform one of my favorite songs in the 48G catalog. I ended up being completely and utterly smitten of this unknown girl standing next to Miichan. I knew right then and there I was hooked, hard, for life. To be completely honest, I still don't know what it is about Naanya that draws me so strongly. And I don't even care. I just know that when ever I see her, whether it is on stage, on a show like AKBingo, or a drama like Sailor Zombie or MG4, G+, mobame, interviews, whatever. Life is a little brighter for me. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Quite a bunch in this round.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

5 more of mine showed up.

01. ???
    02. Sakura Miyawaki (+10)
    03. ???
    04. ???
    05. Rina Ikoma (+7)
    06. Yuko Oshima (+6)
    When I first got into AKB48, Mayuyu was my Kami Oshi. But my Original #2 was Yuko Oshima. I just love how much of a big dork she was and that she was pretty much one of the kindest people ever. Plus I love that fact that her and Mayuyu were known as the Oshiri Sisters :D.
    07. Anna Murashige (+5)
    08. ???
    09. Mio Tomonaga (+4)
    10. ???
    11. ???
    12. Nana Okada (+3)
    13. Jurina Matsui (+3)
    14. Ayaka Umeda (+3)
    15. Nako Yabuki (+2)
    16. Miku Tanaka (+2)
    17. ???
    18. Juri Takahashi (+1)
    19. Saya Kawamoto (+1)
    20. Rina Hirata (+1)

18. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    06. Nakagawa Haruka (+6) [137]
    07. Iwata Karen (+5) [34]
    08. Okada Nana (+5) [12]
    09. Ikoma Rina (+4) [84]
    10. Nakanishi Yuka (+4) [137]
    12. Fujie Reina (+3) [87]
    13. Mukaichi Mion (+3) [27]
    15. Nishino Miki (+2) [31]
    16. Sashihara Rino (+2) [15]
    17. Kato Rena (+2) [47]
    18. Nakano Ikumi (+1) [90]
    19. Okabe Rin (+1) [245]
    20. Owada Nana (+1) [21]
    jurina and sakuratan got most negative votes so far (please correct me if I'm wrong). so, looks like the future aces are hated by some of us, which is okay I think. perhaps some of them don't like the amount of push they (the girls) received.

19. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It might be a "future ace" issue with Sakura, but with Jurina it's much deeper than that. She's consistently received negative votes in the double-digits since this poll started years ago. :awesome:

20. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

And here we go...

01. Kizaki Yuria (+15) | 32. (44) [35|6] Kizaki Yuria{+167,-21}, 146
    02. Kodama Haruka (+10) | 16. (13) [56|10] Kodama Haruka {+315,-37}, 278
    03. Murayama Yuiri (+9) | 61. (97) [18|0] Murayama Yuiri{+85,-0}, 85
    04. Yoshida Akari (+8) | 57. (73) [17|1] Yoshida Akari{+94,-2}, 92
    05. Takayanagi Akane (+7) | 26. (32) [41|0] Takayanagi Akane{+189,-0}, 189
    06. Yamada Nana (+6) | 22. (42) [41|0] Yamada Nana{+200,-0}, 200
    07. Azuma Rion (+5) | 74. (126) [15|0] Azuma Rion{+64,-0}, 64
    08. ----- (+5)
    09. Tano Yuka (+4) | 17. (14) [59|3] Tano Yuka{+281,-11}, 270
    10. Aigasa Moe (+4) | 140. (39) [10|1] Aigasa Moe{+33,-4}, 29
    11. Kumazawa Serina(+4) | 112. (94) [8|0] Kumazawa Serina {+39,-0}, 39
    12. Furuhata Nao (+3)| 55. (47) [27|1] Furuhata Nao{+99,-4}, 95
    13. Shibata Aya (+3) | 51. (68) [23|1] Shibata Aya{+99,-1}, 98
    14. Miyamae Ami (+3) | 63. (124) [19|0] Miyamae Ami{+80,-0}, 80
    15. ----- (+2)
    16. ----- (+2)
    17. ----- (+2)
    18. ----- (+1)
    19. Mukaichi Mion (+1) | 27. (71) [46|5] Mukaichi Mion{+203,-18}, 185
    20. Akimoto Manatsu (+1) | 165. (169) [9|2] Akimoto Manatsu{+31,-9}, 22

And just like everybody else, it really seems that the "pushed" members really receives negative votes. lol