The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Top 10 Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 23, 2015.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    To me the negative votes who have appeared are given to this certain two OG who I think are exceptionally fake and pretentious. . Two of them gives aura that they think they are better than rest of akb48 member in lots of instance. And funnily enough, they are supposedly close to each other. And they have appeared in top 50.. Not surprised the negatives vote they received. I would be surprised if everyone is fooled easily with their pretentious side lol.

In case people saying it is Miichan. Of course not. Miichan has to be one of the most well.rounded, yet humble.member in akb evrr

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    If it's really just the push, then I can rest easier knowing it wasn't something she personally did that offended a few people, but rather people disagreeing with management as usual. That's why in my post I asked if anyone that voted her down didn't do so because of her push, that they please share it because I really am very interested.

Now, as for the people that did vote her down because of her push, I'll quote here some posts (with non-relevant parts taken out, marked by "...") I made around the time of Kibouteki Refrain when people were wondering why Sakura of all people was chosen as a double center, so they kind of help explain why she is pushed as well. I hope they give some people a further understanding, especially those that haven't been following Sakura since her early days in HKT48.

I ended up cutting out quite a bit from these posts that wouldn't make sense out of context of the discussion happening in the Kibouteki Refrain thread around that time, but I hope that it's still clear enough to explain some things, from the point of view of someone who was in Japan the few months before last year's sousenkyo and had the chance to talk with her personally about this sort of thing during handshake events.

I'll also be explaining why I voted for her in a separate post like I've done for the past reveals when girls on my personal list has ranked, but for now, I have to get out the Top 10 while it's still March 30th! ;)

3. junjou19

junjou19 Member

• Post edited for content. Do NOT insult any of the girls or her fans.
    Yui-han in top 3!!!! Whoohoo!!!!

And...the biggest let-down of all the major let-downs 2014 brought me: Paruru beat Takamina for first :fp: if I weren't so addicted to this fandom, this would be the point where I'd cut out all together. Biggest. Fail. EVER. IT WAS TAKAMINA'S LAST YEAR, GUYS.

Other than that, really pleased by the order of the top 10. They fell in almost the order I would've ranked.them.

Paruru
    Takamina
    Yui-han
    Sayanee
    Yukirin
    Rena
    Milky
    Mayu
    Ricchan
    Mako

Takamina
    Yui-han
    Sayanee
    Yukirin
    Milky
    Rena
    Ricchan
    Paruru
    Mayu
    Mako

So i'm a little pleased...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  4. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    Lol. Didn't expect that Paruru winning. Here goes my ranking:

I'm happy with Kojimako at top10 haha.

Btw, Yuihan attack at OP:

[​IMG]

Mod Edit: Thanks for letting me know of the many Yuihan pictures lol. I was click "Attach Picture" and nothing was happening. Now I know where they went. Corrected!

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    :ome:Happy 21st Birthday, Paruru, you're also Stage48's favorite member for 2014! :ome:

But yes, there's your Top 10, and with that this year's Stage48 Member Ranking is fully complete! Thank you very much for everyone that participated, and please keep the discussion flowing. I'm sure you all have a lot to talk about now. I know I do.

I'll comment on the other results later, especially a certain other ace that I'm really dying to ask about.

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Isn't it possible that just as some members that are pushed a lot are just more visible to fans, i mean if a pushed girl is the best way to gain a lot of fans because she is always in view than, than it should be just as easy to dislike the girl because a pushed girl is in front there. So while some people voted for a girl simply because she is pushed, other people downvoted her because she is pushed.

7. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Am happy with the top 3 after all, although I didn't get a chance to participate there xD.
    Anyways, Yui-han coming 3rd is good news yet looking at Takamina's negative votes I really couldn't think of a reason why this had happened.
    Some people, though, are ranked higher than their actual ability for me.

8. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    So happy Paruru won !
    And Tano is 17 *o*

I'm happy the girls I voted for I popular :D

01. Tano Yuka (17)
    02. Mukaichi Mion (27)
    03. Kodama Haruka (16)
    04. Shiroma Miru (36)
    05. Yokoyama Yui (3)
    06. Shimazaki Haruka (1)
    07. Yamamoto Sayaka (4)
    08. Kojima Mako (10)
    09. Tani Marika (24)
    10. Yamada Nanami (89)
    11. Takahashi Minami (2)
    12. Oshima Ryoka (58)
    13. Kawai Rina (9)
    14. Shibuya Nagisa (35)
    15. Futamura Haruka (116)
    16. Muruyama Yuiri (61)
    17. Furuhata Nao (55)
    18. Yagura Fuuko (43)
    19. Kitahara Rie (29)
    20. Goto Moe (119)

9. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    My Final votes and notes:

01. Furuhata Nao (+15)
    02. Kashiwagi Yuki (+10)

My first Oshi and I still follow a lot of her work. IMO she's the one who tries to be the prototypical idol in a lot of ways, great personality, great singer, amazing gravure :p always looking elegant, upbeat, even if she keeps getting kennins in other groups. She's been so consistently highly ranked, its really incredible.

03. Shimazaki Haruka (+9) Ahh, salt, Paru, so lovely and mysterious at the same time. Paruru is truly enigmatic to me and I love that kind of thing. She can be bright and cheerful one moment, then in her own world the next....her acting in MG4 was amazing and I think she is finally getting to the top with her new center.

04. Tano Yuka (+8)
    05. Kitagawa Ryoha (+7)
    06. Takahashi Minami (+6)- Takamina- Forever the heart and soul of AKB...I will be very sad on the day she finally does leave everything behind.

07. Matsui Rena (+5)- I've started to like this girl more and more lately as I've seen some of her other acting roles. Not sure why, she's just very charming when she smiles.

08. Murashige Anna (+5)
    09. Yokoyama Yui (+4)- Serious girl, great work ethic, the new GM...we'll see how she does, but I think it is a good choice. I'm glad she has been helpful with the other girls, like Tano Yuka, and she looked absolutely awesome in that wrestling show they did last year.

10. Kawaei Rina (+4)- I have a heavy heart on this one as she is now graduating. I first noticed her on the Mechaike quiz special, then we know what happened afterward, but besides that she is very cute, adorable and was a great member for AKB. I really hope she has a bright future.

11. Iriyama Anna (+4)
    12. Takeuchi Miyu (+3)
    13. Ichikawa Miori (+3)
    14. Okada Nana (+3)
    15. Maeda Ami (+2)
    16. Goto Moe (+2)
    17. Oba Mina (+2)
    18. Sato Sumire (+1)
    19. Matsumura Kaori (+1)
    20. Kimoto Kanon (+1)

10. moonlit

moonlit Member

01. Muto Tomu (+15) (54)
    02. Kodama Haruka (+10) (16)
    03. Watanabe Miyuki (+9) (7)
    04. Okada Kanna (+8) (103)
    05. Ichikawa Miori (+7) (99)
    06. Ui Mashiro (+6) (125)
    07. Murashige Anna (+5) (28)
    08. Kojima Mako (+5) (10)
    do pardon me, this was a random vote, because I voted for Mashiro twice and to correct that the first name that popped up in my head was Kojimako, lol.
    09. Jo Eriko (+4) (62)
    10. Motomura Aoi (+4) (49)
    11. Furuhata Nao (+4) (55)
    12. Okada Nana (+3) (12)
    13. Ikoma Rina (+3) (84)
    14. Hokazono Hazuki (+3) (86)
    15. Matsui Rena (+2) (6)
    16. Fukagawa Maiko (+2) (196)
    17. Shimazaki Haruka (+2) (1) My, that's unexpected. I like how she's been improving a lot, but I did not expect her to rank as #1. Congrats!
    18. Yokoyama Yui (+1) (3)
    19. Sashihara Rino (+1) (15) <-I missed Sasshi last round it seems, I guess I expected her to be in top 10 so much, that I miss her name the first time OO
    20. Watanabe Mayu (+1) (8) HOLY S.... -97 negative votes O_O

I gave Sasshi and Mayu one vote each.... because I wanted to see them develop a rivalry for #1 so that we fans of 48G could enjoy popcorn while watching it >:D *evil*
    unfortunately for me, neither of them has any interest in a rivalry, so ... :p

11. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow! Paruru dethrones Takamina for the win, and Mayuyu surpasses Jurina's negative tally! Now if only the sousenkyo could have such unexpected results. :awesome:

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    01. Sato Amina (+15) - 64
    02. Furukawa Airi (+10) - 76
    03. Iwata Karen (+9) - 34
    04. Takayanagi Akane (+8) - 26
    05. Matsui Rena (+7) - 6
    06. Tani Marika (+6) - 24
    07. Okada Nana (5) - 12
    08. Nishino Miki (+5) - 31
    09. Akimoto Manatsu (+4) - 165
    10. Ikuta Erika (+4) 30
    11. Takayama Kazumi (+4) - 96
    12. Matsumura Sayuri (+3) - 346
    13. Ikoma Rina (+3) -84
    14. Yamada Nana (+3) - 22
    15. Takahashi Juri (+2) - 23
    16. Nakanishi Chiyori (+2) - 47
    17. Tano Yuka (+2) - 17
    18. Takahashi Minami (+1) - 2
    19. Sato Sumire (+1) 44
    20. Murashige Anna (+1) 28

Eh, Paruru won... but i would like to having in my rank at the first and last place /salty

13. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    01. Watanabe Mayu (+15) - #8
    02. Mukaichi Mion (+10) - #27
    03. Okada Nana (+9) - #12
    04. Kashiwagi Yuki (+8) - #5

05. Kuranoo Narumi (+7) - #245
    06. Hokazono Hazuki (+6) - #86
    07. Ino Miyabi (+5) - #147
    08. Kawamoto Saya (+5) - #64
    09. Murayama Yuiri (+4) - #61
    10. Ikuta Erika (+4) - #30
    11. Kato Rena (+4) - #47
    12. Omori Miyu (+3) - #107
    13. Tashima Meru (+3) - #20
    14. Iwatate Saho (+3) - #50
    15. Oshima Ryoka (+2) - #58
    16. Takahashi Minami (+2) - #2
    17. Takahashi Ayane (+2) - #312
    18. Yamada Nanami (+1) - #89
    19. Tanikawa Hijiri (+1) - #74
    20. Tanaka Natsumi (+1) - #51

03. Okada Nana (+9) - #12
    Naachan! Climbed up from #23 to #12?! :banana: There's really nothing not to like about this girl imo. Such a hard worker, really pays attention to fans during HS and all. Naachan climbing back up to #3 in my ranking was mainly due to her giving me really good HS last year. For example, she actually remembered me even after 6 hours of not meeting, and since I'm Asian and can pretty much pass off as a Japanese, it was really surprising! Also not to mention her looking at you sincerely in the eye during the conversation. :blush:

13. Tashima Meru (+3) - #20
    Meru has been on my radar ever since I got interested in HKT (which is last year), just that. No special reasons whatsoever, I just feel drawn to her. I do enjoy her in variety, like that TTMC variety show for example. She really brightens up the mood a lot. And I enjoy reading her G+ too! I can relate to her love for books since I used to be an avid reader too. Overall I just enjoy having her around!

Ahh, Mayu dropped to #8 i see. :^^;: That amount of negatives though, lol. [hehe] Yuihan's rank is pretty nice, and wow Paru actually won over Takamina. :shocku: I don't really have much to write about my 3 new additions (Mayu, Yukirin & Takamina).

14. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    Yayyy! Paruru is number 1! god i'm so happy, she's gaining more and more fans everyday. A new era has begun :1st::banana::hehe:

15. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    A shocking turn of events in the Top 3!!

The two GM's and probably the future center of the New Gen AKB!!

Congrats to them!

An addition:

Tani Marika made the highest leap in the rankings from 116 to 24!!!
    I mean that's veryyy high

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  16. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Wow...Yui 3rd place!!! and only got -3 negatives aswell.
    Here are my rankings:

01. Yokoyama Yui (#3)
    02. Watanabe Miyuki (#7)
    03. Takayanagi Akane (#26)
    04. Kashiwagi Yuki (#5)
    05. Takahashi Minami (#2)
    06. Kojima Haruna (#11)
    07. Yagura Fuuko (#43)
    08. Takahashi Juri (#23)
    09. Tomonaga Mio (#37)
    10. Sato Sumire (#44)
    11. Kitahara Rie (#29)
    12. Nishimura Aika (#125)
    13. Tano Yuka (#17)
    14. Ota Aika (#82)
    15. Kuramochi Asuka (#55)
    16. Ikuta Erika (#30)
    17. Chen GuanHui (#266)
    18. Takano Yui (#90)
    19. Yabushita Shu (#76)
    20. Azuma Rion (#74)

17. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    And so my final 3 has shown up of course XD

Before I go on, to the people who like Sayanee and voted for her...there's quite a lot of you, so if you can spare some time, we'll be happy if you all could take part in Yamamoto Sayaka's birthday project international fans are organising for her this year!

Link here:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...22nd-birthday-project-deadline-14th-may.9071/

9. Watanabe Miyuki (+4) [Rank 7]
    Wowww I'm actually really surprised she managed to make top 10. I'm glad so many people still love and support Milkz. I was a bit worried about her dropping cause before the janken single, it has been really rocky for Milky with scandal rumours and what not. She even ranked up which is great! I hope she'll be able to make a comeback in senbatsu for SSK this year too! Anyway, Milky...well to be completely honest, at the very beginning, I didn't quite quite get her and her fishing. But especially recently, I've been so entranced by her gap moe. For her, she always has a cute idoly character, but that side of her that can be so serious and fierce is really really attractive. I mean I remember seeing those GIFs of her practising for NMB's Kouhaku perf in 2013 for Kamonegix; that intenseness really made my heart skip. There's that and I don't know, I've begun to like her more and more these last couple of months. There are people who complain she is two-faced and not very genuine, but somehow, I feel a lot for her. The different sides she shows to me is the most human aspect of her; how we all put on facades of sorts depending on the situation. And I remember how she talked about how she used smiling as an automatic defence mechanism to help her get through trying times. Milky to me, she's an easily misunderstood character...I notice she gets hate mostly from people who would judge from the surface, and usually don't try to investigate further. She's not easily understood, she can be quite complicated; but that doesn't make her a malicious person. She's the sort who finds it too much trouble to clear a misunderstanding and would leave it as it is and let people think what they want. Sometimes, that's a good decision, but sometimes it backfires against her. I don't know...either way, Milky is one of the most interesting girls in 48G, hence why she made my top 10.

4. Matsui Rena (+8) [Rank 6]
    Awws I'm quite happy that Rena got only very minimal negative points. You know I ranked her no. 4 in these rankings but very recently, she's actually elevated to my no. 2 in 48. But the reason why I grew to like her so much....well the starting point was no doubt from watching her act as Gekikara. Rena's another person who has an amazing gap moe: her shy side that doesn't talk much, her super otaku side who can go on forever talking about what she likes and her crazy, disturbed side of course (a lot of her roles are like that and not just Gekikara haha). And why she would have been my no. 2 if this was based on recent weeks is because of her decision to not take part in SSK. When I read her blog entry, I was really moved, and I thought she was really brave. She was the highest ranking member who went against the norm, and followed her heart to what she felt was right. When she made that decision, she really put so much deep thoughts into it, and basically took the path less taken. I have a lot of respect for her for that. Besides, though it's limited, I actually really watching her act. She always looks good in whatever she does, and is often able to give depth to her characters though admittedly she quite often plays the troubled/disturbed character. To be fair, lots of J-dramas need that kinda role though, so it isn't exactly a bad thing to be good at haha.

1. Yamamoto Sayaka (+15) [Rank 4]
    Hahahha do I even need to explain? I'm happy to see her rank this high. And she got 83 positive votes?! That's quite a lot. I'm happy she's loved/liked by many. 10 negative votes is not too bad I suppose haha. I mean apart from Sayanee being my oshi, even objectively, 2014 has been an amazing year for her. She officially emerged as the top HS seller in 2014, sealed many CM deals whether it's with Panasonic, Mizuno, JT etc, got to perform with her electric guitar and do collaborations with artists like The Alfee and miwa at the FNS events, had her first mini solo live at AKB Natsu Matsuri, became a TV regular, became part of kami7 in AKB's SSK 2014 for the first time etc. The list could go on forever. 2014 was a reaaally fruitful year for her, and I was really happy she got to do so many things that have relevance to her future dream as a singer-songwriter. I guess the best gift an oshi could give her fans is being able to edge closer to her dreams and appearing lots on music shows and what not. I was so excited watching all her different appearances on all those various programmes in that one year! I have a pretty short attention span, so for someone to have kept my interest for close to 4 years now is honestly quite a feat haha. Though I guess she as my oshi alongside my other top favs, one of the main reasons she managed to maintain my interest all this time is her gap moe. Her cool/kakkoii side that girls so easily fall in love with vs her funny/troll/fangirly side that loves BL vs her cute/embarssed shy character. I love all those different sides to her.

And that's it! I didn't give any negative votes, so nothing to comment there.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  18. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    01. Kashiwagi Yuki (+15)
    02. Takahashi Minami (+10)
    03. Uchida Mayumi (+9)
    04. Yamamoto Sayaka (+8)
    05. Iwata Karen (+7)
    06. Okada Nana (+6)
    07. Suda Akari (+5)
    08. Kuramochi Asuka (+5)
    09. Takahashi Juri (+4)
    10. Ogasawara Mayu (+4)
    11. Tashima Meru (+4)
    12. Matsui Rena (+3)
    13. Sato Mieko (+3)
    14. Matsumura Kaori (+3)
    15. Tani Marika (+2)
    16. Yokoyama Yui (+2)
    17. Yamada Nana (+2)
    18. Kinoshita Momoka (+1)
    19. Kawakami Rena (+1)
    20. Kodama Haruka (+1)

Congratulations to Paruru for winning this years contest and a BIG "Thank You" to @ithebigc for once again doing all the work.

So now I can post my reasons why I'm voted for these members. To not annoy you with a wall of text I'm going to group them.

Kami-Oshi: Yukirin
    Not need for discussion. The reason why she always amazes me is her whole expression when she is excited about something. Just keep a close watch and you'll get lovestruck too.

The hard workers: Takamina, Ucchi, Karen, Juri, Yuihan, Naachan
    These girls do their job with such a dedication even if some of them don't have any benefit from it.

Dorki Idols: Sayanee, Akarin, Meru, Kaotan, Maachun, Tani
    Always good for a laugh. What could possibly go wrong?

Funny voice Idols: Nana, Renapyon
    Don't know why, but these girls always occupy a special place in my heart.

The rest (each one with their special reason):
    Mocchi, Hentai earlobe picking
    Rena, Otaku Idol = Best Idol
    Nee-san, Nearly the same age as myself (why did you announce your graduation just the moment when I learn your name)
    Haruppi, that lisp ^^

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Paruru got #1!!! Yay!!! Today (march 30th) is her birthday too, perfect timing [hehe][hehe][hehe]

I only saw the top25 now. 12 of the members I voted for got in the top25, these ones...

"21. (30) [48|5] Owada Nana {+221,-18}, 203
    14. (2) [45|3] Oshima Yuko {+320,-12}, 308
    13. (9) [59|16] Miyawaki Sakura {+368,-58}, 310
    10. (26) [72|4] Kojima Mako {+345,-15}, 330
    9. (11) [65|3] Kawaei Rina {+358,-11}, 347
    8. (3) [64|24] Watanabe Mayu {+468,-97}, 371
    7. (12) [78|8] Watanabe Miyuki {+404,-31}, 373
    6. (10) [80|2] Matsui Rena {+407,-3}, 404
    5. (7) [79|2] Kashiwagi Yuki {+433,-8}, 425
    4. (5) [83|10] Yamamoto Sayaka {+461,-26}, 435
    3. (4) [96|1] Yokoyama Yui {+542,-3}, 539
    1. (6) [94|14] Shimazaki Haruka {+706,-52}, 654"

and here's how they ranked in my top20 + my complete top20...

"01. Shimazaki Haruka (+15)
    02. Owada Nana (+10)
    03. Kashiwagi Yuki (+9)
    04. Yamamoto Sayaka (+8)
    05. Miyawaki Sakura (+7)
    06. Matsui Rena (+6)

07. Ikuta Erika (+5)
    08. Shiraishi Mai (+5)
    09. Oshima Yuko (+4)
    10. Kojima Mako (+4)
    11. Watanabe Mayu (+4)
    12. Watanabe Miyuki (+3)

13. Shiroma Miru (+3)
    14. Yokoyama Yui (+3)
    15. Yamada Nanami (+2)
    16. Kato Rena (+2)
    17. Kawaei Rina (+2)
    18. Hoshino Minami (+1)
    19. Hori Miona (+1)
    20. Sato Amina (+1)"

I guess I voted for too many popular members, but I didn't expect so many of them to rank in top10 though... XD
    Now the explanations, it might be a bit long since 12 members to talk about is a lot... >.< From lower rank to higher rank:

Kawaei Rina: She's adorable, very cute, cheerful, funny, etc. I love her center songs like Tsugi no Season and Haste to Waste! I love her performance of Rappa Renshuuchuu, she can sing well too. I really like her bright personnality. I also like her acting. She's good both as idol and actress!

Yokoyama Yui: I think it's amazing how much she improved from her debut days. Back when she was in team K, I thought she looked shy, a bit awkward, her dancing was just alright, etc. I liked her though. I first love her when she acted in Majisuka Gakuen 2, she did great!! Then I keep seeing more of her good sides, she got better at everything, now she's good at performing, good at being a leader/captain, good at Mc, etc. That's amazing. She's adorable too, and as a Paruru oshi, I really love YuiParu!!! ;D

Watanabe Miyuki: She's the first member I noticed in NMB, even though I end up loving Sayanee more, but I also love Mirukii almost as much (well I love SayaMirukii moments a lot XD). At first I liked Mirukii for her cuteness, but then I learned more about her and she's not only about looks. She's also really talented. I think her dancing is so good, I actually find her the best dancer in NMB (at least from what I saw), she's great on stage. For singing she's not especially good but it's fine, she's more about "image", and she does great at it (like how she turned Warukii into a "kami song"). Overall I just like her!

Watanabe Mayu: One of the members I love from the time I joined the fandom, although she wasn't in my top3 even back then, but she was around my top5 or something (back then during Acchan era). She's cute, I like her solo songs or unit songs, I like her acting, I liked her in team B as center and her friendship with Yukirin... Even until now I still like these things about her, although I prefer the way Mayuyu was some years ago but I love her now too!

Kojima Mako: When everyone started to talk about the 14th gen trio back in the beginning of 2013, I tried to learn about them. The first member who I noticed is actually Naachan! XD But then I watched them on stage, and I'm usually not so much into members who have "too much" energy, so I prefer Kojimako rather than Miki/Naachan (however with time I got used to Miki/Naachan's way of performing & I like them too). Kojimako is adorable, and her fangirling over Paruru was too cute (as Paruru oshi, of course I paid attention to this XD). When she got in team 4 & TTMC, I noticed her even more and love her more. But then she got in K and for a while I stopped seeing her. But after AKB49 musical in september, and reading Mako's 755, I got interest again. I like her personnality, she's always positive, too cute... and I love seeing her together with Naanya, and with TTMC too!!

Oshima Yuko: My second favorite member when I got in AKB (after Acchan, my kami-oshi). I first saw AKB in 2010 in a Tv show they did, it had Takamina, Acchan, Yuko. So that's why she's one of the members I noticed the most and paid attention in the performances (same for Acchan, Tomochin and some others). Yuko is a great idol. Funny, cute, cool, great performer, good dancer/actress, she's truly an ace! I had to vote for her.

Matsui Rena: My SKE oshi. She's a great actress, interesting, cute, fun. She's always working hard and care for SKE's members and future. I love her <3

Miyawaki Sakura: I love Sakura! She's the only HKT member I noticed since long ago and who made me want to follow her and become her fan. in 2014 many things happened for her. I always wanted management to recognize her popularity & make her HKT center. I'm happy she got AKB double center (even if I don't especially want to see her as AKB's ace, I think she's better in HKT XD). She did well in Kibouteki Refrain! I think her AKB push and all the gravure aren't necessary, some fans are probably liking this, but even without that she could still do well... I'd rather see her in photoshoots like Nogi's, rather than gravure. I know that I can't decide for her career XD But I love her the most when seeing her in normal Tv shows, in HKT shows, or in HKT's songs, like Otona Ressha Pv and HKT latest single 12 Byou, where she's double center. This kind of normal push is perfect for her, I love her the most in activities like these! I also want her to act, but rather than Majisuka I would prefer non-48 dramas, like what Ricchan/Annin are doing. See, many of the activities Sakura gets are not getting my interest, which makes me a bit sad XD but I still love and support her <3 I hope the best for her this year too!!

Yamamoto Sayaka: My NMB oshi. She's awesome <3 I love her singing, I love her solo songs! She's a good performer, she's funny, interesting, pretty...

Kashiwagi Yuki: She's my 3rd favorite since long ago XD She was 3rd after Acchan/Yuko before, then she went up, but I became a Paruru oshi and then she became 3rd again when I got interest in Naanya XD But I love Yukirin a LOT. She's a member I always support the same way for long and it doesn't change. I love her subunit (French Kiss), I love her solo songs and unit songs, I love her on stage, I love her in dramas (Maji, or her own drama Mierino Kashiwagi, or her non-48 dramas). I love her singing, her personnality, I love everything about her! She's just amazing. Her solo concerts are too good. Please watch her 3rd solo concert because it's like the best thing ever, it's too good! I was speechless because of how amazing it is! Perfect idol <3

Owada Nana: Ok she's a member I started to follow like 3-4 months after her debut, back in 2013, and she directly went to my #2. It's something I can't explain, she just got my interest the same way as my other top oshimens did before (like Acchan or Paruru). I felt like watching anything about her, learn everything, follow her, support her etc. I first saw her in stages, where she performed Temo Demo with different members (I forgot which one I saw first, maybe the one with Naachan or Kojimako). She was too cute, and so pretty. She had a nice voice. Then they made her center of Party is Over, one of my favorite song from 2013. She did great there. I directly became her fan! I love Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium and Kinou Yori Motto Suki as well (her other center songs). I love seeing her in Sailor Zombie, her friendship with the rest of the AKB49 cast, her personnality... I know that she's young & she has to improve some things and she's not "perfect", but it's fine for me, I already love seeing her performing. I hope she can get even better! She did great in B and I look forward to see her in A now. I'm totally supporting her!!! <3

Shimazaki Haruka: How perfect for her to get #1 of this forum on her birthday XD She's my oshimen. I just love her so much!! I first noticed her in 2012, people already started to bash her so I got curious. I went to watch her in shows, I saw her videos, pictures, I watched her acting. and I find her super cute! I could relate to her personnality at times. I felt it's unfair how she is being judged so harshly. I wanted to learn more and more about her, I keep searching about her, the more I saw, the more I love her!! After Acchan (my kami-oshi) graduated, I decided to make Paruru my #1. I supported her so much and I always wanted to see more of her. As much as people talk bad about her, I always saw her good sides. How respectful she is with her AKB seniors, how she admires them, how much she actually cares, even if she doesn't say it (but other members or staff have said it), how caring she is to her close friends (she loves 9th gen SO much, it's really sweet). And she worked hard to get better, even if she knew how many people hate her (and I really think some of the haters went to tell her at handshake), she never talk about it (except when she cried once in Kousagi Dojo...), she stayed strong, and worked hard, always caring for her fans. She knows she isn't the best at handshake but she tries to make up for it in other things, being active on social medias (instagram, 755), sending cute mobames (like when she got sick and send very long, interesting, useful things to fans), saying that in 2015 she wants to do more of what fans want her to do (acting, fashion photobook etc.). She's adorable, so sweet... also, how much she cares for AKB, when she talks about her same gen friends, or when she talks about the group as a whole, she is so grateful to AKB and she really wants to help the group, saying that she wants to bring more fans to the group... I just love her so much <3 I'm too happy that she got center now :')

20. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    So the final vote makes Paruru the top ranked member, I didn't see this one coming. Probably because she annoys me to the highest degree, yes more than Mayuyu Cyborg smile, that I didn't account for so much support that she'll beat Takamina or Yukirin...

Fair play and by the looks of it downvotes didn't alter the ranking too much, only exception being Mayuyu. I guess it's what you get when your on the top.

Otherwise I'm happy about the overall ranking, only slight disappointment would be Haruppi and Tanochan. There's always next year ;)

p.s. I decided not to give downvotes, not that it would have changed the ranking much. For what it's worth, likely recipient would have been Paruru and Kojiharu.