Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Relax

I am sure she will be #10 in the end.
    I think her wota always play smart and vote after prelim result
    so that other member's wota will slack.

2. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Actually, that's mostly what I do lol I like to vote after the prelims and I'm sure many other people like to do the same since that's when the real voting starts!

3. Okami

Okami Kenkyuusei

Half of my copies have arrived and i used all of them voting for Yui
    11 votes and yeah..
    Hope that my little votes can do something to make Yui wish come true :3

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

5. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Gotta' go for that YuiParu dream~

Irodori was enjoyable as always, though for some reason I can't remember what bamboo shoots taste like now. Oh and here's a reminder that the official site has some episode notes on the sidebar -- I just visit to save a copy of Yui's diary. :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Maybe i am too late, I just realized, since when Yui-nee cut her hair??? :cry:

7. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    2 week ago I think.. For her recurring role as Otabe in Majisuka Musical..

8. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I casted my first vote just now for Yui :) I should be receiving another next week too!

9. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The preliminary was so tragic. I really hope I have the capacity to vote in numbers like those fans who bought dozens of boxes... but I'm just a student. :fp: I can only allot a single vote. I wish his local fan base will do something about this deficit. I hope they just let the preliminary pass before power voting in order to secure Yui's position.

I found parts of YuiParu's Amai-Shoppai radio show from girls48 in tumblr. :hehe:
    A little but of YuiParu’s sweet-salty consultation room

Yui: “Mostly, Paruru’s answer is always salty.”
    Paruru: “Yuihan is too soft. Well, is this because my planning of life still immature? It can’t be helped.”
    Yui: "Wait a second! What do you mean your plan of life is still immature?!“
    Paruru: "I only say that it’s immature because it’s immature.”

Yui: "This kind of Paruru is too salty, you didn’t answer the problems of the listeners properly!“
    Paruru: ”…Do you mean so far?“
    Yui: "You have to deal with the listener better.”
    Paruru: "I’m leaving!“
    Yui: "Paruru!”
    Paruru: "I can not do it with Yuihan!“

Yui: "That’s my line! Go away! Go anywhere………”
    Paruru: "…I’m sorry.“
    Yui: "Eh?”
    Paruru: "It’s on me, the troublesome girl who can only live like this…“
    Yui: "Paruru…”
    Paruru: "The truth is I can’t scold Yuihan…“

Yui: "You better not cry… You’re not going to cry? I’m sorry, I talked too harsh.”
    Paruru: "No… I should be the one (who apologize)…“
    Yui: "I like Paruru.”
    Paruru: "Me too… I like Yuihan! ♡"
    Yui: "Paruru ♡"
    Paruru: "Yuihan ♡"
    Yui: "Softie.“
    Paruru: "Stingy…!”

Honestly if I hear them telling those words live in a radio show, I'll melt. :drool:

I hope Yui ranks in single digit senbatsu!!! Good luck Yui!

10. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Hoooo boy, those prelim results... 20th..
    Yui posting on Twitter she felt conflicted and worried about the results. Then later throwing out a heartfelt mobame where she expressed these same sentiments more clearly.
    I didn't know whether to be worried or not. So I needed a few days to let it sink in and mull things over.

And decided I'm going to prepare myself for the worst. Which would be Yui not making senbatsu and ranking high Under Girls. At the very least not making top 10.
    With a drop in prelim votes for Yui and an increase of ~30% in total amount of votes things just don't look good. If she also drops 5% in final result votes, or even keeps the same amount of votes as last year, then she just won't rank in senbatsu. Last year she was only 2400 votes away from rank 17. The only solace might be found in the fact that four senbatsu girls from last year are not participating this year. So through simple diffusion she might end up in 14-16. Also this will be the second sousenkyo after her NMB concurrency ended (and I believe that's what was the reason for the large drop in votes last year) and with the low amount of NMB fans voting anyway, this isn't helping Yui either.

On the other hand. Of the girls that ranked above her there are many unknowns. And it could very well be that these girls are only up there through the grace of die-hard fans who all purchased many mobile votes and were able to vote instantly the first day. This is positive for Yui as I believe her fanbase to be more traditional and thus most of her votes would come from cd's, which obviously take longer to input than the mobile votes. At least I know I had to wait a week for my cd's to arrive. So her stagnation will be less and she should be able to overtake those out of the blue rankings. If we take this in consideration then she might barely make top 10. Which I do hope will happen.

For Yui personally this sousenkyo might be the single most important one after the first time ranking (and immediately ranking senbatsu), as she's now poised to take over the reigns from Takamina and this vote can be seen as a vote of confidence. In the view of many the soukantoku should be in senbatsu after all. I don't want to think about what she might do out of sense of duty if she doesn't rank senbatsu. If she doesn't make senbatsu in this single, however, I don't doubt she'll be back in it for the 42nd. She's been a staple for the AKB48 portion in the AKB48G singles as the 6th most popular AKB48 member, based on last sousenkyo, and imo will always be guaranteed a spot when anyone but the fans chooses. Which might be the most important.

One thing this whole ordeal points out though, is that she has to start focusing more on solo stuff (to which the soukantoku positions is detrimental..). Not saying her days are numbered and I know she'll be with AKB for a long time to come. But this would be the time to start working on an even more solid foundation for when she's ready to leave AKB.

On a different note, it seems Yui's really into bath salts these days (so send her those as a present if you write a letter!) and is currently feeding them to Bisu:

[​IMG]

11. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    00.jpg
    [​IMG]
    01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

Credit: girls48 tumblr
    not sure if its appopriate to post when we are all worried for Yui but, just can't stop myself from these 2...

12. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    YuiParu always looks so sweet. I just hope they will stay like that forever. :)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I found this funny segment of Yui in Akbingo. Does anyone know which episode this is? I really want to watch it :^^;:

Plus this video of Yui singing Ikimono Gakari's Blue Bird has reached a 1,000,000+ views. It's nice reading in the comments' section where they are complimenting her. Though it was an old video, it's Yui nonetheless, so happy happy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  13. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    ^the akbingo ones are from 3 separate episodes. The 1st attempt was ep 204, the 2nd from ep 206 and the 3rd from ep 208.

Edit: They're the second segment of each episode. They come after the AKB Oshi Songs ranking segment.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  14. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

15. peterthepickle

peterthepickle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thanks for the translation! There's some good stuff in there.

Hope Yui does well in the SSK. Prelim results were a little scary, but I believe in all the Yui fans out there.

16. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Thanks as always!

=====

I've been traveling, so I haven't had much time to post here. It's been said before and it's kinda old news by now, but I was really shocked by the preliminary result. Yui fans were aiming to double her preliminary vote count from last year, but we didn't even match that number. However, many people have said they think Yui will still safely make it into senbatsu. I'm fairly confident she'll make it, because there are several members above her in the prelim who should drop lower in the final results. Hopefully this result was a kick in the ass to the fanbase and will motivate us to cast a few extra votes. Let's go!!! I still have to wait until I get home to open my CDs and cast my votes.

=====

Twitter 2015/05/30 11:48 JST:
    カメラの方見てくれない。

ペットあるある。

こんにちは。

ということで今日の写メ会は浴衣です[​IMG]
    夏先取り!!
    よろしくお願いします[​IMG]

Not looking toward the camera.

Pet aruaru.

Good afternoon.

Anyway, I'm wearing yukata for today's 2-shot event
    An early look into summer!!
    Please treat me well

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of the yukata from someone's 2-shot. Looks very relaxing! :cute:

[​IMG]

Source: https://twitter.com/akb_acount/status/604553701584306177

=====

All 48G members on 755 got a stamp, and here is Yui's:

[​IMG]

Source: https://twitter.com/YokoyamaYuiFC/status/603938418846924800

It says "Sugoi jan!", which means "Isn't that awesome?!"... in Tokyo/Kanto dialect. C'mon, where's the Kansai-ben?! :glare:

17. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    @Neve
    >Thanks for sharing!

@GeoFreak
    >thanks for the translation and pics
    She looks amazing

18. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    yukata and yuihan is just perfect combination!!! how lucky her fans could do 2-shot with her while wearing yukata

19. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    deshou? too bad she wasn't doing her otabe hairstyle or i would totally go crazy for her(seriously, that hairstyle on her rocks!):omfg: (well, i'll still go crazy with her current hairstyle anyway, especially when its Yui AND yukata...:fear: )

and if she had the long hair like in the ruby mv, i would have thought if i had time-slip and met a princess! :cute: <3 :cute:

but, hey, eitherway i'm rocking this! heck, if i could get a 2-shot with her in yukata, i'll put in a frame where i can adore it all day~! :v:

20. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    She just posted these two pictures on twitter, showing off the yukata and her hair ornament :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Also people have been posting their two shot pictures on 2ch. I'll try to keep this updated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally, Yui will feature on the cover of Manga Action which releases on the 16th of June.
    One additional image besides the cover has also shown up...:^O^::^O^::^O^:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]