The STAGE48 Help & Troubleshooting Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Aug 10, 2012.

1. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Is the ignore function disabled? I can't seem to get it to work.

2. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Thanks. I'll try again on a different machine tomorrow. Might just be me.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Am I the only one getting an "unknown database error, please try reloading page" notification. I have got it numerous times today. And when I have gotten pages to load the formatting is way off, to the point I could only read parts of posts. I have also been seeing it when trying to reply to threads. Hopefully this one goes through.

4. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I've been having trouble uploading images from my phone for a while now. I keep tapping the choose file button, but nothing happens or the text gets selected like it's not a link. I've managed to upload a file once or twice by tapping the button for a long time. I'm not sure if it's an issue with my phone (iPhone 5) or the forum.

Edit: I just discovered that it works when I upload the file before typing any text.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  5. hundredpower

hundredpower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am just wondering where HRP is.
    And if possible, can I change my username? @Mr_Waffle

7. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    is the upper menu from "reply" broken ? it seems that the menu is disappear..*emoticon, insert photo/video and etc, all are gone... the only one left is just option 'upload file'.

is this just a new modify or simply broken/maintenance ? .. or its just work on my computer ? can someone answer this..

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I realized that also happen to me.
    I am using chrome. Are you also using chrome?
    I only have chrome, so i cant test with other browser. (forget it with IE though :x)

9. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    oh you're right !! :^^;: this just work on chrome... beforely, i tried on the mozilla and it seems has comeback to normal :^^;:..

*Shame on you chrome !!!!! :evil: chrome is not allowing JAVAscript !!

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @ithebigc @Mr Waffle
    Hi, I have been thinking for a while. Is it possible to completely erase one's account/user id? I would like to have my account erased once Minami graduates official ^^ (i.e 10th anniv of akb). Thanks ☻

11. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    For the rest of the questions/reports of bugs that people have posted here, I unfortunately have no answer because I'm not the technical guy on the team. Those will have to wait for Mr Waffle.

@souchan48 - As the administrator, Mr Waffle is the only one who can delete accounts permanently. Moderators can only ban. However, deleting your account would also delete all your past posts and potentially break conversations, so I don't know if he would be willing to do so even if he could.

12. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Taniguchi Megu and Ino Miyabi are missing from the oshimen drop-down menu on the Personal Details part of the account settings page.

Edit: I don't know if anyone has taken notice of this message, so pinging @Mr Waffle and @ithebigc just in case.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  13. amour

amour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    hi there! i was wondering if there's a member of staff or a place we can post in to get usernames changed and the rules about it as well.

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So my security suite just had a malicious URL hit when I opened the first page of Sasshi's thread. The potentially offending URL was...

Code:
    http://www.filehive.com/files/080802/Th.rino.jpg
    Might be my suite getting overzealous and throwing a false flag, or it might not be. Would not be the first time I ran into something from filehive that was not kosher.

15. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Anyone else having problems using stage48 on mobile? I can't get it to work via tapatalk nor just putting in the address in browswers (safari and chrome)?It gives me an error that the page is unavailable. Im using an iPhone 6 - iOS 8.3

16. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

how do i change my signature? i want to get rid of my old one and leave it blank

17. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    On the main page in the left corner click on your name - then go down to signature and click on that - you can erase everything and then hit save.

18. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

Is thumbing up posts only allowed for VIP members or something? I occasionally see posts get "liked" but I don't see an option for me to do the same. Can someone explain to me the hierarchy or whatever is going on there?

19. aezea

aezea Stage48 Designer

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    aezea48
    The 'like' function is disabled on the browser side of Stage, it only shows up on Tapatalk.
    So anyone using tapatalk to browse Stage can 'like'.

20. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

I see. Gonna have to start browsing on mobile XD. Thanks for the response.