Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. soi

soi Kenkyuusei

On sousenkyo result I thinks many HKT48 fans too focused on Sasshi this year, maybe their trauma if Sasshi will be lose again. Then the fans give too many vote for Sasshi, than to her kouhai example for Haruppi, or Chihiro, haruppi can have senbatsu positions and Chihiro can be in undergirls.
    Sorry if it not important, I thinks they deserve to have a better positions.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  2. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Erm, Fuji would have paid them for the broadcast rights. Then paid them more for the CMs to be shown. Not the other way round.

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

In practice yah... but IMO the amount of money being spent at the top ranks is getting ridiculously high. 190000+ votes is how much money? Really, IMO it would make more sense if fans just gave that money directly to Sasshi... like put it all in a Swiss bank account and just give Sasshi the account number and withdrawal codes.
    What about her 2013 sousenkyo speech though? The one where she ruffled a few feathers and rejected her AKB status. She would probably be Team K Captain right now if she hadn't.

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't think mngmt support had anything to do with the cutting off of speeches, they seem to love both Sayanee and Jurina, and they were the members whose speeches got cut short.

Also, mngmt loves Sasshi, she was even Akimoto's oshi until he switched to Tani. Sasshi is everywhere, she's no underdog.

I'm happy Sasshi won because I freaking love her, she's very self aware and entertaining. I wanted Yukirin to win once because she's amazing and imo doesn't get her dues most of the time in AKB despite her humongous popularity, but in truth Sasshi crushed everyone else with her vote count, it wasn't even a close race.

Other things that stood out to me were:
    1. the angry speech Tano Yuka gave about the state of AKB
    2. Anmi surpassing Ryoha by a mile, which sadly I don't think will necessarily translate into Anmi being pushed over Ryoha
    3. Owada Nana finally ranking but in such a low spot
    4. Nishino Miki definitely being left behind her musketeer and tentomuchu partners
    5. No NMB UGs :(
    6. Suda was heartbreaking from start to end. I actually really like her and I think she's a good sport about her annoying chara and plays along wonderfully
    7. Sae rising more and more <3 It's amazing, she's awesome!
    8. Miichan couldn't get back into senbatsu, which is understandable because after her scandal her popularity was already dwindling and while she's a very important presence in AKB, I don't think she can gather enough new fan support to defeat the titans in senbatsu
    9. Muto Tomu :eek: I've never really payed a lot of attention to her, she's super gorgeous but imo not exactly an outstanding performer, she does have a strong presence. Regardless, I feel like her story is fantastic, she's proving that you can do great things at your own pace if you work hard enough. Mngmt needs to capitalize on her popularity though, they can't pull a Sato Amina now that AKB needs new popular members
    10. I concur with everyone who thinks Sakura was talking about the 48G and not Akihabara48 so to speak. I don't care much for Sakura tbh because I've never really seen her in variety or anything where I can understand her personality. MG4 was painful to watch because her acting is not very good, but then again, the same can be said of pretty much the whole cast. She seems to be quite smart and calculating, which will probably get her ahead of the game, especially considering her age
    11. Have I mentioned how pretty Okada Kanna is? Because damn she's so lovely.
    12. I'm happy to see Churi in senbatsu for the first time <3 She's one of SKE's pillars and definitely deserves it.
    13. I was not expecting Kitarie's comeback! So happy for her! She's always been one of my lowkey faves, but she's a girl who can be easily overlooked because she's not very aggressive in the way she portrays herself.
    14. Yuihan was half hilarious half worrisome. She definitely will need to step up her game when Takamina leaves, but I think it was cute how she rambled and rambled. There comes a point where like the MC told her, she needs to have more self confidence tbh, especially when she leads the whole group
    15. Paruru's drop surprisingly eliciting a reaction from her. I can't understand Paruru either, I like her but I honestly don't understand almost anything about her personality or her motivations. I like how she seems determined to lead AKB by Yui's side. I hope she reconsiders a bit about her salt, because even though it's her trademark it seems to have only taken her so far.
    16. Haruppi trotting again the forgotten center story... Idk, Haruppi is my HKT oshi, and I love her a lot, but that was a bit awkward. Especially how she's retaken her center position and now Meru is the one who isn't really the center anymore and it was just... awkward.
    17. Meru has had a tough year, she's adorable and I absolutely love her fresh laid back personality, so I'm glad she could make it to UG this year
    18. Mayu was so classy. She's always been one of my faves, and my next gen ace candidate, and I was really proud of her for her calm and composed speech which seemed genuine. I'm kind of fearing that she'll graduate soon because I don't know if she wants to stay in an AKB that won't make her the center despite all of her effort since she was a child, and I'm thinking this from various interviews where she's stated that she gave up her childhood to be in AKB. I don't know.
    19. Jurina :( I hope she doesn't implode too much. She puts way too much pressure on herself and my impression is that SKE fans don't really super push her as much as they do the rest of SKE members. I've read some people calling her disloyal to SKE or too ambitious just for herself. I don't agree with any of that, Jurina really loves SKE, and she wants to do well for the group.
    20. Takamina's speech and rank was amazing <3 great send off.
    21. Koujina Yui was so weird. Everyone is praising her but it was way too fake for my taste.
    22. LOL at Ripopo when the MC asked her what her goal for next year was and she was like "Future girls, no next girls, no... I don't know, whatever is higher than the category I'm currently in"
    23. Maachun not ranking :( Why was she ever taken out of Namba?
    24. It was also painful to see all the NMB transfered girls dropping in rank. I mean, it's ok because in NMB we don't need the election results, but still...
    25. Umechan :( Her speech was kind of depressing :/

5. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    There are things I wanted to comment on in this election, but can't say everything at once...so I'll keep it short.

• Did Rena and Haruna contribute votes to other members?
    • So happy Shibata Aya is senbatsu worthy, her fans show amazing loyalty.
    • Rie ranked awfully high, did perhaps NGT48 wota welcome her to senbatsu?
    • I'm proud of Akane, she's obviously more loved than she thinks. :)
    • Paruru dropped and Sakura jumped her, are fans liking the Sakura push a bit better? Either way I'm excited to see what happens with her now. :awesome:
    • Once Takamina graduates, Kodama Haruka is in.
    • Sayanee and Jurina learned how far they could go as sister group centers
    • I'm still confused why NMB fans hardly vote, or that NMB members hardly rank. They couldn't even put one member in undergirls. Disappointed.
    • Rino's vote count was a bit intimidating...at her best she's virtually unbeatable it seems. :^^;:
    • I don't think anyone's cried as hard as Akarin, she kept going in the background during Haruka's entire speech.
    • Poor Lemon...:(
    • Minegishi has some great fans, I would love to see her make senbatsu next year!
    • Takamina and Yuki impressed me, I expected way less from both of them to be honest (because of what they typically get for votes)
    • Like a lot of the first time members that made it, too many to mention but Kato Rumi, Ishida Anna, and Takeuchi Mai were the most pleasant surprises.
    • Uchiyama Natsuki's rank has me hopeful for next year, I want to see her make undergirls
    • Oba Mina...lol, didn't expect that! The double fist pump after she was called says everything. :lol:

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

How can there be wotas of a group that hasn't even been created yet? :^^;:
    I do think her exposure in the last couple of months has helped her a lot though. So maybe it is that indeed.

As for Miichan... she said this was her last chance at entering senbatsu, so I think she'll have graduated by next year's.

7. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

You should've seen the chat.:^^;: All sorts of threats were made, from peeing on their building to bombing them.

Wow... I never actually thought about it, but imagine if the top members would get the money from all the votes that were bought for them over the years.:nosebleed:

And to the people saying AKB members don't cheer for each other like the sister groups unless it's a close friend or team mate, well isn't that to be expected? The happiness of the sister groups stems from the goal to beat AKB, to get people to pay attention to them and show them that they're equal or even better than AKB and not just the little sisters, forever standing in their shadow. AKB has nothing to prove in that regard. Though I agree that at this rate an AKB member ranking might become cause for celebration.:^^;:

8. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Lol, is she Ultron? or Madara Uchiha? Destroy the existing system and then rebuild it. (sorry I'm not anime fans, I only know few)
    I have never read the translation of her speech though.

9. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  10. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Haha, true true. Bad wording by me there, but I was sorta wondering if 48 wota over there were anticipating their new group or something. Maybe more like renewed energy for Rie in any case.

I have a soft spot for Miichan, AKBingo was a great show for me because of her. Seeing her go would be like watching those memories fade away a bit...:|

11. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The guy behind Sasshi's bunshun scandal is starved for attention/money and declaring he's gonna see Sasshi at the next handshake event.

In other words, no1curr.

12. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I like how everyone is referring Sakuratan to Ultron or Danny in this thread LOL. To me the biggest moments are definitely Sae and Takamina's rank. They were the best gifts to old gen members.

And the for new gen, because I am an AKB only fan, I really care about how Tokyo's rankings have been dropping and many up and comimg members did not make it to up coming girls, like Ryoka, Miki and Komi. The really hard pushed Naanya did not rank high, and Miion also only ranked in an acceptable position given all the push.

New T4 front line members ranking together in UG is nice.

But all in all, they really need to stop all these kennins standing in ace positions and robbing the spotlight from promising new gens. I really don't see any point except handshake slots in AKB singles, which don't require them to take up center positions in teams.

We must do better next time, AKB48!

13. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    There may not be NGT wotas in Niigata yet but you can't rule out that there aren't existing 48G fans there.
    Rie on her current state before NGT wouldn't be able to amass that amount of votes imho.
    I believe that people in Niigata wanted to make a statement as well and their voting block would be one to look out for in the future.

14. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    What about the photo with miichan??

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Actually, I think Miion ranked pretty decently given her push?
    Naachan and Miki got a bigger one back in the day and they only ranked in the 50's last year. Miion getting to 44th is a great feat, IMO.

Naanya, on the other hand... yeah, bit of a letdown.

Seeing the results and how AKB is being eaten alive by the sisters, I think it's high time for that AKB-only(+kennin) single, to be honest. :^^;:

16. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The article says Miichan is ~always drinking~ and was recently seen at a bar in proximity of an actual living, breathing man. Their relation is unknown!

Also, Jurina may be an underage alcoholic!

Still no1curr.

17. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yea, I was thinking along the lines of Mako's position last year vs Miion, but the level of push was different. However I don't think Nanamiki ever got as pushed as Miion... But all that is irrelevant. AKB needs to do something about their own group rather than absorbing people from sister groups when some top member leaves.

Look how well transfers did to Yuria, Maachun and Chyori this year...

Not to mention that none of the variety type members ranked this year for AKB while variety type members flourished in sister groups. Either, it's AKB wotas inherently preferring trad type idols, or something has gone wrong with management, and I'm willing to bet it's the latter. No variety exposures except AKBINGO and concert MCs? Well, get them signed to comedian agencies so they can get the exposure you fail to give them. Otherwise, stop forcing members to take up variety characters when you don't know what to do about it.

18. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Maachun and chiyori.. These two were the mood makers. Look what they got them. Not to mention tani and ririka gained rank!!

19. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I did this last year and wanted to see sembatsu would change this year taking members best vote totals i made an all-star ranking Check it out
    Sembatsu Election all-stars 2015 edition
    Sembatsu

1. Sashihara Rino 7th election (194,049)
    2. Kashiwagi Yuki 7th election (167,183)
    3. Watanabe Mayu 7th election (165,789)
    4. Maeda Atsuko 3rd election (139,892)
    5. Takahashi Minami 7th election (137,252)
    6. Oshima Yuki 5th election (136,503)
    7. Matsui Jurina 7th election (105,289)
    8. Yamamoto Sayaka 7th election (97,866)
    9. Shinoda Mariko 5th election (92,599)
    10. Miyawaki Sakura 7th election (81,422)
    11. Miyazawa Sae 7th election (75,495)
    12. Shimazaki Haruka 7th election (73,803)
    13. Matsui Rena 5th election (73,173)
    14. Kojima Haruna 5th election (67,424)
    15. Itano Tomomi 5th election (63,547)
    16. Yokoyama Yui 7th election (63,414)

Btw this is how it was last year
    Sembatsu Election all-stars 2014 edition
    Sembatsu

1. Watanabe Mayu 6th election (159,854)
    2. Sashihara Rino 5th election (150,570)
    3. Maeda Atsuko 3rd election (139,892)
    4. Oshima Yuko 5th election (136,503)
    5. Kashiwagi Yuki 6th election (104,364)
    6. Shinoda Mariko 5th election (92,599)
    7. Matsui Jurina 6th election (90,910)
    8. Matsui Rena 5th election (73,173)
    9. Takahashi Minami 5th election (68,681)
    10. Yamamoto Sayaka 6th election (67,916)
    11. Shimazaki Haruka 6th election (67,591)
    12. Kojima Haruna 5th election (67,424)
    13. Miyazawa Sae 5th election (65,867)
    14. Itano Tomomi 5th election (63,547)
    15. Yokoyama Yui 5th election (53,903)
    16. Suda Akari 6th election (48,182)

20. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think Sakura only said those to make a strong impact and leave a good impression. I could still remember Miichan's guesting on Hakata Hyakkaten where Miichan said to the HKT members that when they are interviewed. they should make it big and controversial so, it would headline and Miichan even made an example that they should say "I want to beat Maeda Atsuko" if I could remember or something along those lines. I guess Sakura learn something from it [hehe]