The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I don't trust that ranker, somehow. While I get the gist of my list, but it gets messy down the rank. Can't deny it's convenient though :) But I'd rather do my list manually. ;)

2. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I think it comes out that way because they give you the flexibility to kind of say "meh I can't choose!" between girls (the 'I Like Both' option) whereas other rankers will make you choose between them. I often make minor changes to the list order it spits out, but it's a good place to start.

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i tried the ranker provided by @kyoto48 and it's undeniably comprehensive and really helpful (especially the pictures! ) but tbh I don't think it's convenient at all. it takes much longer than listing our favorite members manually (the only downside of the manual method is we might forget one or two our favorite members). I have been choosing hundreds of members (albeit I 'skip' lots of the options) and it's still 25% or so! I literally felt want to end the quiz asap lol. That is despite the fact ghat I have already excluded nogizaka and jkt/snh from the ranker. In the end, I quitted the qns halfway KitaRie doesn't appear in the qns. :x . Ouch

Is she not 1st gen NGT :eek:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I was referring to the tumblr one though? Not the web.fc2 one. I haven't tried that one.

I agree. And sometimes I feel that i didn't come across all members to choose from and saw some too many times. Of course I haven't tried for the whole 48G + 46G, but I did try the AKB48 as a whole (with Team 8).

5. angelica_luke

angelica_luke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    There are other rankers. Just introduce the one I am using. It allows you to choose what team(s) to include before ranking.

http://akbsort2014.web.fc2.com/

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

My list was fairly easy to comprise as usual. Because I spent so much time out of the loop with certain groups the past year, I did struggle a bit to think of 20 girls I could rank based on deeds I witnessed from them, yet I still managed to get a couple newer faces on there.

I'm looking forward to seeing who gets negative votes this year, or if most people will abstain. I feel like aside from one girl, there hasn't been a whole lot of anti sentiments making the rounds for a solid year or so.

For people who are struggling to decide between one girl or another for rank, you could try to list their 2015 accomplishments and whoever has the most/best can be considered the winner. Or you can like, put all the names on the wall, throw a dart and pick which name gets hit! If it's good enough for management it's good enough for you :awesome:

7. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Karen hadn't graduated yet when I made the list of eligible members. I made the list around March 10-12 if I'm not mistaken, so the list reflects each girl's standing at that point in time.

By the way, I only follow HKT and I don't keep up with the other groups, so there might be errors in that list. I compiled it using each group's official website, our own wiki and 48pedia. If you see a member who's on the list but shouldn't be, or if a member is missing, please write about it here. :)

8. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    i sorted mine with this site http://topidol.org/ now iv'e gotta submit my 20/20 senbatsu with its high Ricchan count..... where do i send it?

[EDIT]
    it says PM you, um what hell... enjoy that.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  9. Selinie

Selinie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    This is also my first time participating. ;)

10. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

I wonder who will have the greatest decline lol.

11. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I think Paruru for obvious reasons. She really peaked last year and now she's going down :(

12. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Submitted mine :)
    Didn't use a ranker, just my feelings ^^
    Interested to see who'll be #1 this time!

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Ah, it's becoming harder and harder for me to gather the list...well, harder...or easier... :^^;:

14. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    submitted mine,
    can't wait to see the results!:)

15. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I was surprised I've been active enough on the forums that I can participate [hehe] submitted, so looking forward to the results!

16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Just know if only "1" person votes her a "Negative 5" your +15 becomes a "10" - simple as that. Notice I didn't mention names of Idols or Members - Just saying as this is my 3rd (4th?) Election its more about the Numbers & strategic Number rankings. Being as this is your 1st VOTE. Don't go in Blindly

I Highly suggest reading the reveal pages of the Last Election thread. Some VERY popular girls also got some "weighty Negatives" - sometimes it cost them "Top 20" or "Top 100"- Other times a Slew of "3's 4's 5's" from 100 people equaled a MASSIVE Total accumulative VOTE Score. So while giving "Idol A" only 2-4 points is a throw away for some if 50, 75, 100 people do that it eclipses 3-5 people voting "15+" or "10+". EVERY POINT COUNTS!! even those's little "1+" points will mean something to someone!!

In the end it's just fun to see where everyone's head is at. I was utterly shocked at last years results but from a statistical POV - it was cold hard Mathematical TRUTH. I've found the Stage48 election to be a far greater judge than the Japanese election. I actually WISH the Japanese Election allowed for "5 Votes" of various Point Values- but that's me.

Case in point - I voted Negatives to Oba Mina in Past Election - I don't think I did last year & I assure you I didn't this year. I oddly wanted to Vote (+1) to Sae Miyazawa because she's grown on me so much - but that time has past. I think I will actually Miss Sae now.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Or just vote for who you like and don't worry so much about it. It's just a ranking, bro. :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Just like what has happened to the rest of graduates in the past , I think minami's rank may potentially drop a lot. Lots of Minami fans has actually left the forum for good since then..

19. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Lol this made my day :awesome:

Edit : Submitted mine :) also this is my first time participating

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  20. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sent mine already :D It wasn't that tough to me to list down the ranking as I always keep the ranking updated in my phone for like every month[hehe]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.