Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for posting this. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't figure out what to say. This was good. I hope Techi is doing fine, resting a bit from the weekend, getting back to school, and getting ready for next weekend's event.

As for your collection of magazines (about which: Wow!), I'm really interested in the piece in Brody about the making of Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai. But I won't be able to get to it for 3 days or so, so if someone else wants to do it before then, you should feel free to pass it on to them. If there are particular Techi features you'd like translated, I'd be glad to take a look and see if I can do any of them after that (it would depend on length, and on difficulty of language). But honestly, if jujuchuu is interested, I think that would probably be a better translation.

2. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I've just posted part 1 of my translation of the Keyakizaka46 feature in October's Nikkei Entertainment. The first interview was with Hirate, Risa and Rika, who the magazine calls "the faces of Keyakizaka46."

You can read the interview, "The three faces of Keyakizaka46 tell us about their relationship of mutual trust." here!

[​IMG]

Ooh how exciting! I'll echo ukifune: I'd be happy, as always, to translate anything you're interested in. As a Techi/Neru fan I'm curious about the Marquee magazine.

Thank you for the confidence, but you seem really capable yourself! My translations aren't that perfect, but I'd be happy to help you if you ever feel lost about something.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you! That makes me feel a bit more confident.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sugai posted this offshot from the Sunday mag feature on her and Hirate and Risa:

mobtQS6Yu_Z600w.jpg

I just really like something about the look on Hirate's face here.

And here are a couple of screencaps from performances of Kataru nara Mirai wo. The one with the white uniform must be one of the live performances they've done recently. I really want to see that song done on stage. The moments in these caps are so powerful in the MV:

teti7.png 9JX81oM.jpg

There's a feature on one of the K46 matome sites about how much she has changed in the past year, with a number of pics. Her short haircut. The graceful energy with which she ran, which the hosts called "like an athletic boy." Her obvious uncertainties. Enjoyable to see again. But the maturing has been pretty wonderful, too.

@HIRATEalmighty -- If you're willing to pass on a scan of that Brody article about making SekaAi, I'd love to see it and try translating it now.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The matome sites are publishing sets of photos looking back at Techi's changes in a year. I've done a simple version of the same thing in my blog. Pretty amazing. But this is show biz. Behind it all, she appears to be still the same girl...almost.

For a big but fair contrast, how about her introduction on KeyaKake last November, uncertainly entering a new world...and her latest self-assured photo shoot.

ren026155_600.jpg

0135423e_Z600w.jpg

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  6. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Omg I didn't know this was your own blog ukifune since I love reading your translations on there. I honestly love reading your posts on S48 about Keyakizaka as well since they're so informative and insightful! :)

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ep24

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow It's been only a year and yet it looks like she grew up so much compared to her first introduction! She started as a normal girl (like every member) and now she became a true idol. ;w; She looks cute and simple before, and now she looks beautiful like a celebrity. it's quite amazing to see the changes! I really love that second photo. So classy and pretty. Techi <3

9. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    For Neru's birthday did Techi write her a letter? I saw some stuff on Twitter about it and Neru blogged something about it. Google translate just isn't good so they don't kinda make sense.

10. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    @BerryLove

Yea she wrote a letter for Neru but it made her cry when she was reading it to Neru and she got too embarrassed to read it so she just said something like "thank you for joining Keyakizaka46."

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

At last! A lot of cute techii pic :blush:

13. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thank you. Too bad she didn't read her whole letter, but I bet she probably read it to her or gave it to her in private.

Yes Techi finally updated her blog with lots of pics. She may not blog frequently, but when she does blog it's amazing.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And then the next day -- Thursday, only a couple of hours ago -- she updates it with a post with no pictures, entitled:

(._.)

The full text is: "Yes, my hair does seem to be growing out. What to do?"

Here's a link to the previous post with all the pics. It's entitled "Yay!" and she says how funny Suzumoto was on hidden camera.

The little figure she's holding is the mascot of the chestnut-sweets shop.

The guy on crutches is the director of the drama. The little girl is his daughter, whom Hirate says looks just like him.

Ozeki is pretending to be Techi in Parco. Techi says she's having an "Ozeki boom" right now, that is she's enjoying her a lot. Ozeki has been co-hosting Techi's radio show.

15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i think techii will cut his hair soon, look like she seems also feel uncomfortable about it, she will always look cute anyway:blush:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think she probably will cut it, but I'm not sure that's because she wants to. Her image includes short hair, but maybe she's coming to like it longer. Neru once said she wanted to cut her hair short like Techi's, while Techi wanted to let hers grow. Neru hesitated because longer hair is part of her look. Short hair is definitely part of the Hirate look. I wonder what management and hair design staff think about the matter.

17. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I love her hair now, but I really loved her short hair before. Whatever she does will look good regardless :)

I'm actually kinda excited for her haircut [hehe]

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow she looks so amazing with this length of hair too. If she cuts or not, she will still be beautiful.

19. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    She became so cute and beautiful in this year <3 I like that techi today, but when her center of sai-majo was revealed, she had an indescribably mysterious and unfathomable vibe, that should be memorable for me too.

20. HIRATEalmighty

HIRATEalmighty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    In her blog, techi wanted to know if her followers would like it if she would cut her hair. Personally, i love her shoulder length hair cut. It is just a matter of styling. Techi looks best with her hair down.
    No ponytails, no ties, no braids. Just let her hair down konno-san, techi's swag will do the rest. Trust me. ;)

A personal favorite is this, the simplest hairstyle yet techi looking oh so awesome godly.
    best.jpg

Techi can also pull off the somehow messy hair look.
    mess.jpg CoTfVSYUIAALV2P.jpg CruSVYSUIAAuLBk.jpg

Though i do agree that short hair comes with techi's image, and management definitely has a say on how they would market techi. Anyway, i love techi.. And anything that comes with her.
    Stylists can just throw anything at her and techi would still make it look great. Probably i am being too biased.. but no. Techi seems to make everything work, like magic.
    Did i say i love hirate yurina? :inlove:

• Like Like x 1