[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Remember, this was a "fashion" check, not a "what looks good to idol fans" check. Those guys are instructors at a fashion college, so they probably know something about "fashion", which doesn't always look good to those of us who aren't in that world. But I still respect it, myself. The twins are part of the world that creates a range of interesting styles that allow for ordinary fashion to evolve. From their opinions, I don't believe these particular guys would like the style of skirtless hoopskirt shown above. Their own Mad Hatter outfits are entertainment, part of showbiz.

I didn't love what Neru wore myself when I first saw the show back in March. But I discovered that those bits of ragged fabric were the signature of a particular designer's recent collection, and the collection as a whole made this outfit more understandable. I've learned since that Neru actually does follow fashion and art, at least at the less outrageous end of it. And the things the twins said about her were at least rational. So I'm ready to think that it's my eyes that need adjusting, as much as their opinions. People on 2channel have condemned the artsy dress Neru wore on the Goto Islands recently, but I loved it. And modest dress is not a bad thing, especially in very early spring. You'll notice in photos that Neru hardly ever shows much skin (this may be changing a bit now). By the way, I don't think Neru said that her clothes were from the country, but that she herself was from the country (an inakamono), and therefore was surprised to be chosen most fashionable.

In general I thought that what the twins said made sense, from their point of view. Habu overemphasized her long limbs with the long, loose sleeves and short skirt and made herself look gawky. My oshi Suzumon looked a bit ero for a Sakamichi idol. Some members seemed to be trying to be fashionable and ended up looking awkward to me (Yone-san, Ozeki) or wore things that were too big for them (Aoi's blouse). And others were in fact pleasantly normal, which the twins just found boring. Fair enough.

Personally, I thought Sugai looked great, if a bit overdressed for normal life (makes you wonder what her high-class university is like). I liked what Oda wore, for her, but the twins' criticisms were subtle and interesting. I liked what Mona wore, but the twins were right that her things didn't match -- they didn't mention that that was intentional, however: it gave a casual, off-centre, rocker feel. And imagine how much thought Hirate has to put into dressing just up enough and old enough -- and just down enough and young enough -- as an idol who's still in middle school. I liked her look fine.

By the way, this is one of the shows that turned me against Fuu-chan. Why did she find it necessary to dissociate herself from poor Ozeki? Couldn't she have at least kept quiet? Not that Ozeki didn't look bizarre, of course. But piling on with that thing about the striped shoes and leopard-spot socks was unnecessary. I've come to appreciate Fuu-chan since, but she did a lot of this stuff early on, maybe with the idea of being entertaining.

And yes, too bad Shiori wasn't there. I'd love to see what a Tokyo art college student wears.

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well if those twins judged purely based on latest fashion art, disregarding what's actually popular and likable, then they simply hire the wrong judge. Idol is supposed to be likable by public, right. They suppose to represent what an ideal girl looks like.
    I agree with those who said the AKBingo fashion judge is much better. I don't always agree with him too but at least I agree with him around 70% of his judgement, and he also offers a better explanation.
    After re-watching the episode, I find those in the boring category actually have the best outfit.

3. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    if those 2 were actually wear amazing outfits I wouldn't mind about their judgement. I actually agreed with most of they said,including neru's simple yet awesome dress. But as a fashion expert who lecture in a fashion college, those hideous outfits lost them their credibility lol

edit: I kinda lost it when they mocked hirate's cap yet their tophats were 20 times+ more hideous

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I love fashion check or fashion show episodes anyway, so I don't mind if these guys with their weird standards come back at all.

5. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I always love your wise and knowledgeable posts Ukifune!

I think Hirate looked adorable
    I think Oda looked sexy
    I think Sugai looked sophisticated
    I think Habu looked cool
    I also think Mona looked cool
    I think the bland (including RIka) girls all looked smart and better dressed than most girls in the UK
    I personally think Neru looked the worst!
    Ozeki was simply Ozeki-style, in a universe of her own!

Yeah I think Fuu-chan likes telling stories, she is someone who likes to tease the band-mates, I'm certainly not her biggest fan, and usually she isn't on my radar, but I do appreciate her

I need to research Sakamichi.

EDIT: I think Neru looks lovely in that artsy dress in Goto!

6. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Keyabingo 10 - 720p

Keyabingo 9 Soon™
    Me and EinhanderX worked our backs off for this release, so I really hope you enjoy this episode. Have a nice Sunday.

7. HimetanBeam

HimetanBeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    I find fashion to be generally one of the most NG aspects that humans are into. It mostly brings out people's insecurities about themselves even if they really wouldn't have anything to worry about.

"Fashion masters" like the guy Uematsu (I think) from AKBINGO! and these two guys just make the poor girls more insecure when speaking kind of mean-spirited things to them.

Maybe in their world, like with these two guys, it's totally awesome and fashionable to look like an reject from the Clockwork Orange movie but maybe that's fashion. I'm usually a fashion world disliker so maybe that is correct. Fashion also seems to revolve around clothes that doesn't exist nowhere else than the fashion shows, which means that those clothes are totally useless since you cannot wear them in public. That picture from Christoff522 is a good example. I also always wondered that why only tall people are supposed to be able to do modelling, because of longer legs and/or build? How uninteresting idea.

Only time I can enjoy fashion in some way is in idol shows. Thanks for the subs by the way! :)

Even though her clothes are kind of weird I guess that the fashion leader of my heart is Nogizaka's Marikka :)

Sugai is naturally a classy-lassie I think so it's not a big surprise that she does shine again in this episode and those KEYABINGO! episodes about "Sexy vs. Burikko" members.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shida would be into the "rap idol" group lyrical school.

Neru was her cute self, "Neru from the old days", why not.

Yonetani was totally dashing but she always is. Sexist or not or whatever, but it straight came to my mind that "Yonetani please age a little bit faster than we can get your gravure photobook" :D

Habu looked really nice.

8. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Just want to say thank you so much for this BlackSwan. Really appreciate it. Although I personally don't believe in palm reading, it is very fun to watch nonetheless just like the Akb version :)

9. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
  10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Just for the records, Good Enough Eng Subs subbed Keyakake #49 (Yesterday's)
    Not sharing because the channel got sniped once...

11. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    What do you mean by Sniped?

12. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Taken down by YouTube

13. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I think it happened twice actually. One with the text messages in keyabingo being deleted. And the other one being blocked. I need to find a way to download these videos before they get taken down. lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

14. Basstian

Basstian Kenkyuusei

^ You can do this with a firefox addon called "Video Downloadhelper". There are Websites like Savefrom.net, where you can paste the youtube-link and it gives you a download link. Works just as well. For the Subs, there is a website called DownSub that lets you download the captions of a youtube video (srt-file softsubs)...

15. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Thanks for the Keyakake 49 info, noted just in case.
    Also thanks for the "Onee" info, I noticed that when I watched earlier episodes of Keyakake.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Keyakitte, Kakenai? Ep. 25

Original sub : Yutakamanami blog here.
    Technical stuff : @BlackSwan.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  16. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    would any of you wise fellows be so kind as to explain what

"garagaragaragara

komanechi!"
    means?

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Garagara is the sound of opening certain types of doors. Komanechi is a famous gag from Beat Takeshi.

18. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Thank you Kanjo! Makes more sense now!

19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  20. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen: