[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    The Sakucen staff is more active on their official discord. They are online almost everyday

2. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
  3. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Anyone on their Discord know if they have abandoned softsubs? Feels like it as the last ones were for an episode 6 months old now. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I was going to ask the same thing. I wondered what was going on with SokoSaku since it's the only 46G show not being subbed, then I happened to find subbed episodes on Keyavids (although still 6 months behind). What's the deal with WSS not providing softsubs anymore? Even their OWN google sheet isn't being updated, yet their subs are still getting to Keyavids somehow.

I'm just a bit perplexed by this because I find SokoSaku to be far more entertaining than NogiChuu and about on the same level as HinaAi, yet it's the only one being ignored. And the one subbing group not completely ignoring them stopped providing subs to the community.

• Agree x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Hardsubs are better than no subs at all, be grateful you get that. And they are now 4 months behind, not 6.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  6. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Don't think asking for their stance is some kind of massive disrespect? What I would be 'grateful' for is if they updated their own Twitter or Spreadsheet with a simple note regarding the future (or not) of a soft option. Not taxing at all and yet it's like blood from a stone. An answer stops any further query.

Yes
    No

All of 3 seconds.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Nobody owes you (or anybody) anything unfortunately. If you want something done the way you want, best to do it yourself.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Yesterday sokosaku ep175 in YT without sub about music quiz and it’s really entertaining even don’t understand Japanese.. one thing I would like to highlight that MC really not entertaining (maybe no subtitles yet) like bananama san in Nogichu but the girls are really entertaining and making the shows lively thanks to Ten chan, matsuri and Takemoto.. Ten is really come back from zero to heroine during karaoke quiz but she is bad at intro quiz and I like Ten M revolution song “actually TM revolution” when she performed.. Sokosaku is really more entertaining since their reforms and hope subbing group will speeds up with subs and really appreciate their hardwork all the subbed ep. The Saku girls are really hard working, making the group more lively and I even like them more and want to support more before Kayaki era..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask, and confirming..
    Is it true that currently the only fansub who did the sokosaku is WTS?

or..
    Is there another fansub that might still actively update the subs for sokosaku until the latest episode?
    Thank you everyone :)

10. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    as far as i know, these people are doing the subs, WSS. The latest episode 160; Kousaka Marino death game 2.
    https://twitter.com/keyavids/status/1770753840238764266/

(sadly, cant access keyavids site since few days ago...)

And there is an AI based subs also. If you dont mind with that.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Hi there,
    sure, thanks for the info. This helps alot and well its too bad I also can't access the site..

anyone know if there any fansubs still shared their softsub for sokosaku?

12. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I see that the keyavids site is back up today.

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    You have an extremely strange attitude towards your fellow members of the community. Nobody is demanding anything of anyone. We're asking questions to understand the situation.

Oh excuse me, 4 months! And the only thing I'm grateful for is being part of a community that actually cares about other fans of the show, and we've been sharing decent AI softsubs that are being released within days of the latest episodes. So I'm actually up to date on all the episodes, not 4 months behind. I wouldn't even know that WSS is still subbing (since they don't post any news of it anywhere) other than the fact I happened to look at keyavids one day, which led me to check here in case there was any communication here. But there's no communication, just several people here with the same questions I had.

Running around telling people they need to be grateful for this or that is a poor attitude. The community should be striving to make things better for each other, and suddenly taking away softsubs without explanation is just an odd flex and only drives people to look for other avenues (like I ended up doing).

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Here's how I see it. WSS provides a free service that many enjoy. They do this of their own free will and time. They've mentioned that they have been looking for help with their subs. Maybe whoever was in charge of updating the .doc is no longer there. Who knows? But whether they do soft subs or not what would them addressing it do that 4 months worth of hardsubs only doesn't? And what would anyone do with that information? It's not like anyone is losing sleep over the lack of soft subs so I'd probably just get over it and move on. If you've found an alternative that works for you then stick with it and hopefully we can all move on from this pointless discussion. Also, I'm sure they probably stopped softsubs because people were stealing their hard work like has happened to other, many now defunct too, subbers in the past.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1