[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    hi. just want to know why there are no subs being released by WSS or at Keyavids? did the team quit subbing SokuSaku? or is there a new subbing team and website that i didn't know about? i actually been waiting for a month now for a new SokuSaku subbed episode. or is it because that the issue above was the reason that WSS stopped subbing?

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. Fanboy

Fanboy Kenkyuusei

You can find the raws in this site. If you're looking for hardsub, you can stream on keyavids (subbed by WSS), or if you know Indonesian, you can download from Azatoi.

I only know WSS (English) and Azatoi (Indonesian). Maybe there is another team with different language.

I tried to translate from japanese sub to eng sub, but it only has sub from audio that doesn't has japanese hardsub on raw video. So it lacking a lot, especially background chat when watching VTR.
    Make me realize how hard and time consuming it is to sub 1 eps lol. Hoping WSS, Azatoi, or other team doesn't stop subbing.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Wolfpig

Wolfpig Kenkyuusei

There is one Person (or group.....don't know) who is distributing AI generated subs.

Anyone know if they are more or less watchable?
    No idea how much they edit after the ai on them, but if they are not completely absurd, they might at least be a filler until some better are available.

4. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

They tend to be pretty watchable but it can get confused when multiple people are talking or when they use non standard Japanese or hogen. It also doesn't translate well slang or referencial humor, which is a lot of most idol shows. Also, they don't translate on screen text. WSS, I've noticed, takes their time and has a lot of research that goes into each of their subs and you'll know the difference immediately.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Wolfpig

Wolfpig Kenkyuusei

Thanks, that is all i wanted to know.
    I have seen older subs which got translated from Indonesian (i think) which where not to good too (stuff which did not got translated at all....for a few minutes.......and somehow a lot of them confused he & she) so i try it and maybe it is not worse than those.

And yes, i know that properly made subs usually are better, but if none get released or the people stopped without notice for whatever reason you get what is there......

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sakamichi K

Sakamichi K Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone. I just wanted to ask where i could watch the english subbed SokoSaku starting from episode 74? Cuz the players on Keyavids has an error and i can't find it anywhere else

7. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    The subbers who do it on Keyavids are the only people who sub it. Someone might have their own file of it saved, perhaps they might PM you and share it. The subbers have been unable to do the shows recently so I’m not sure if they’ll be able to fix the video on Keyavids.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fanboy

Fanboy Kenkyuusei

You can check this sheet from WSS. I already check the link and fortunately it's still active.

9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Might be behind on the recent episodes though as WSS subbers, timers etc are probably busy

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    WSS released Ep.s 142 and 143 of SokoSaku on Keyavids!:banana:

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. dustinkhen

dustinkhen Kenkyuusei

Since we don’t get much updates for SokoSaku, I happen to find a site while reading Reddit if I could watch older episodes from TV Tokyo.

So for me, who doesn’t have VPN and is waiting for WSS, I’d still like to watch the show subbed or not.

note: I’ve been watching on my iPad as of today. I suspect that the site has (a lot?) ads. So be aware!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2023
  12. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    You could find the episodes on youtube sometimes. Definitely exist on billibilli. Or you can download it in aidoru as well if you if you think the site might have spyware or something. I'm mainly referring to the unsubbed episodes, there might be subbed episodes at those 3 places but I'm unsure.

13. Umekahdi

Umekahdi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Just found out today that Sakurazaka's youtube channel has english translations and wanted to share.

Here's a link to one of them

if the video does not show watch the video here

Only the latest four videos don't have translations from what I saw.

• Like Like x 3
  14. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Have WSS gave up? No announcements that I can see on their page, but given how many eps are in the backlog against their typical work rate, feels like there's no chance of ever catching up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    I feel like they are troubled by those dialect episodes 144 and 145 that take much more efforts and longer time to sub. Just my assumption.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Might also be that they are busy with their day jobs.

I've got faith in them though, wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a release of 8-9 episodes back to back like they did in July :)

Hoping we'll see a load come out over Christmas (and what a lovely gift that would be) :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

They'd say if they were taking a break. Their research is impeccable and really shows in their releases. I've a weird conspiracy theory though that maybe they're behind the recent subs on Sakurazaka Channel.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. MouKiresou

MouKiresou Kenkyuusei

guess what, Indo subs is 10 episodes ahead than English subs. I hope WSS can catch up until 2023 ends

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 2
  20. Dumb_General

Dumb_General Kenkyuusei

Can't Openai/Whisper replace a big part of the timing? When I once subbed something (nothing japanese tho) It was the most annoying part for me.